Outstanding Investment Opportunity • Prominent Site – Land 317m2 (Approx.)
• 12m Frontage to Keilor Road
• Easy Rear Access
• Current Lease Option - commenced 26th May 2015 until 25th May 2018
• Two Further Three Year Options Available
• Rental $69,600 p.a. plus GST fixed for term of each lease period
• C.P.I. Rental Review for Options
• All outgoings paid by tenant
• Commercial Zone 1
Owner Occupy or Invest - Land Size 168m2 (Approx) - Shop Area 150m2 (Approx) - Offered With Vacant Possession - Commercial Zone 1 - R.O.W Access - Potential Packed in this established local shopping strip.
PRIME KEILOR ROAD NIDDRIE SHOP - Great exposure with high passing traffic flow
- 15.24 metre (apx) frontage
- Walk-through access to carpark
- Two titles: building on the first title and ample parking on the second title
- Rental income of $92,800 including GST per annum. Let until June 2004 to a national tenant
- Development potential (STCA) - collect the rent while waiting for planning permits or move your business in when you choose
- Vacant possesion at the purchasers option
- Attractive settlement terms
7-Eleven Niddrie – Prime investment opportunity with UPSIDE - 10 year lease to 7-Eleven until 2021
- Rental of $267,800 p.a. + GST (as at October 2015)
- Annual 3% rental increases
- Tenant pays all outgoings (except land tax)
- Prime site of 980sqm site with 3 street frontages
- No further option periods, allowing utmost flexibility to the landlord
- Commercial 1 zoning – allowing flexibility in future uses including high density residential, commercial and retail (STCA)
- Approximately 10kms north of the Melbourne CBD in rapidly growing residential area
- 64m* frontage to Keilor Road and Hoffmans Road
- Prime location on busy Keilor Road ...
Retail Investment New Retail Shop in this A Grade Location. Suit food or other uses... Securely leased on a new 5 Year lease with further options, to Harvey World Travel Niddrie. Returning approx. $32,000pa plus GST Shop area 92m2 approx. Property to be sold with 1 secure car park on title
Property to be Auctioned onsite 24th October 2013 at 1pm.
IT IS NOT AN OPPORTUNITY UNLESS YOU SEIZE IT This property consists of two north facing shops with a two bedroom dwelling at the rear which has ROW and parking for 2 cars. The shop at 315 Keilor Road is occupied as a coffee shop/café and the shop at 317 Keilor Road is a pop up clothing shop and all properties being are sold with vacant possession. The land size is approximately 409M2 and on one title. Options for future development (S.T.C.A.) governed by your initiative and this sale is under the Keilor Road Activity Centre Structure Plan. The property is B1Z ( Commercial 1 Zone) planning zone. Other feature include separate WC in both ...
CONSTRUCTION COMMENCING SOON! A fantastic opportunity awaits for you to purchase an off the plan retail premises in the boutique “Parkside” development.
Architecturally designed this building contains only 67 apartments and 2 ground floor retail spaces.
With Keilor Road frontage you will have amazing views of “Lt Thomspon Reserve” across the road.
This one will not last long so get in now before it's too late!
-Ground Floor Retail
-100m2 floor area
-1 secure off street car space
-Provisions for grease trap & flue
New Foodworks Supermarket 10 Year lease from Dec 2013 plus options to Dec 2043. Fixed 4% pa increases plus market and percentage rent reviews. Lessee pays all usual outgoings. Latest Foodworks fit out, with liquor and Tattersalls departments plus an ATM. Established suburb only 11km from Melbourne CBD. Prominent corner shop of 360 sqm on a 370 sqm site with three street frontages. Within a busy neighbourhood shopping strip with excellent parking. Rent: $122,600 pa (estimated as at December 2014).
Auction 11am AEDT Wednesday 29 October, River Room, Crown Casino.
Auction Thursday 14th of April at 2pm These little gems rarely come up for sale and so 17 Leake Street is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed for either a business owner or an investor!
Surrounded by quality boutique retail properties/ restaurants and cafes, the North Essendon Village is the place to be. This location provides easy access to the local tram line into the city and CityLink/ Tullamarine Freeway. The main features are as follows:
* Frontage to Leake St of 6.2m
* Building area of 64m2 (approx.)
* Land area of 107m2 (approx.)
* Commercial 1 Zone
* Plenty of off street parking
**SOLD** DYNAMIC RETAIL PRECINCT OPPORTUNITY Spacious design, quality amenities and deep block of land highlight the appeal of this solid-brick shopfront and dwelling (both separately leased) in a high-profile location offering attractive rental returns, capital growth prospects and long-term development potential (STCA). Complete with excellent ROW access and Commercial 1 Zoning (B1Z), the building includes:
> Downstairs retail area (shopfront, offices and storage spaces)
> Staff amenities
> Backyard with off-street parking space
> Upstairs 3BR residence with updated bathroom and kitchen
> Open-design lounge/meals area
EXPOSE YOUR BUSINESS THE RIGHT WAY! Whether you are a business owner or astute investor looking for the next destination, look no further - This renovated and immaculately presented shop has your name on it! The property, approx. 97m2 in size can be purchased with vacant possession or with the option for a one year lease back ($39,000 per annum plus outgoings) The perfect destination for any growing business looking to maximise their exposure as it is only walking distance to public transport, Rose St shops and cafes, not to mention the abundance of surrounding amenities that the thriving Essendon area has to offer. Call today ...
3 RETAIL SHOPS ON 1 TITLE Situated on the corner of Dinah Parade & McFarlane Street offering excellent exposure to passing traffic
- Total Current Rental: $44,920* p.a
- Total Building Area: 349 sqm*
- Land Size: 493 sqm*
- On site parking
- Zoning: Business 1
- Easy access to Calder Freeway & Western Ring Road
- Melway Reference: 27 F1
- Terms: 10% deposit, Balance 60/90 days
Outstanding Mixed Use Site Savills is delighted to offer for sale via Public Auction 19 Winifred Street, Essendon.
The property 19 Winifred Street represents an exceptional opportunity to purchase a modern medical centre on a prized land holding with an extremely favourable zoning, allowing for potential to deliver a fantastic residential development.
The key attributes of the property include:
- Land area of 838sq m*, ideal for development
- Flexible Commercial 1 Zone
- Quality existing improvements comprise a fully-fitted medical centre (6 consulting rooms)
- Positioned in a highly sought after and rapidl...
Stand Alone Fully Equipped Food Factory Well presented and maintained fully equipped food factory located just off Matthews Avenue and within minutes to Tullamarine Freeway. Features include airconditioned offices, up to date food processing area with drainage and airconditoned through out, interconnecting coolrooms for 100 pallets, grease trap and onsite parking.
OCCUPY, INVEST OR DEVELOP CBRE are delighted to present 1003 Mount Alexander Road, Essendon which provides investors, developers, and owner occupiers an ideally located and permit ready opportunity, that suits a magnitude of uses including hospitality, residential, and medical.
Favourable and key distinct points of attraction are:
- Current permit for restaurant and café with loft style
- Immediately serviced by an abundance of new residential apartment developments
- Set within the tightly held and thriving North Essendon shopping, café and restaurant precinct