James St Hill Unrepeatable position on top of James Street Hill in the immediate City Fringe dress circle. The site overlooks the City and James Street precinct. Every conceivable amenity in walking distance. An underdeveloped site in this position represents a genuinely rare low risk opportunity in this evolving precinct. This is the first time this property has been offered to the market in 36 years. Acquisition provides the opportunity to renovate existing improvements and deliver a boutique, signature development on vacant land.
Existing improvements consist of a small, two level colonial charact...
Opportunity to Develop a Fortitude Valley Site The Queensland Government is seeking Expressions of Interest ('EOI') from suitably qualified and experienced proponents to participate in a development opportunity in respect of the Fortitude Valley Police-Citizens Youth Club ('PCYC') at 458 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006.
Key features include:
• Opportunity to secure development rights for a significant Fortitude Valley site including delivery of a new PCYC facility
• High profile 1,864 sqm* corner site offering dual street frontage
• Less than 2km* to the Brisbane CBD and walking distance to public transport and retail a...
Brisbane's Most Compelling Development Opportunity CBRE has the exclusive pleasure of offering Barry Parade, Brisbane CBD for sale. The business case for investing in this outstanding piece of real estate is clear cut: Barry Parade offers a high quality scheme in a landmark location which is DA approved and ready to develop. CBRE summarise the salient features of Barry Parade as follows:
- 3,154 sqm site with three (3) street frontages - Undeniably the best value site on the market, underpinned by exceptional location credentials - DA approved, with ability to stage, offering planning certainty and speed to market - Brisbane's premier life...
Major Newstead Development Site - Substantial holding of 6,500sqm
- Proximity to the river, Newstead Park & public transport
- Positioned with a key development precinct
- Mixed Use development opportunity
- Only 3.5km* to Brisbane CBD and 5km* to Brisbane Airport
SOLD Elders Commercial is pleased to present to the market 28 Baxter Street Fortitude Valley for Sale
The opportunity presents to Developers, Owner Occupiers & Investors to secure a superbly positioned asset in the heart of the Valley within moments of the $2.9 Billion RNA Showgrounds development.
Key features of this outstanding Valley offering include:
• 812 sqm* land holding with development potential for 10 levels code assessable • Substantial and solid improvements of 937 sqm* spread across 6 separate tenancies • Potential to value-add via refurbishment and increasi...
CBRE has the exclusive pleasure to offer For Sale 7 Chester Street & 14 Ella Street, Newstead. The asset has attracted a high level of interest from the market which has recognised the quality of the scheme, the demand for product in the precinct, and the attractive price tag on offer.
7 Chester Street & 14 Ella Street offers the following key attributes:
- Permit approved 3,628 sqm* corner site offering speed to market
- Fully staged two (2) tower scheme with 182 units in first stage and 194 in second, 424 sqm of prime ground retail, and exclusive...
HIGH PROFILE FORTITUDE VALLEY DEVELOPMENT SITE CBRE and JLL are pleased to offer 458 Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley For Sale. Located in Brisbane's premier mixed-use precinct, the property presents a prime redevelopment opportunity, with the following key attributes:
- 1,826sqm* site zoned MUI (mixed use);
- Suited to multi-storey residential development;
- High profile Brunswick Street address with immediate access to James Street Markets;
- Close proximity to Howard Smith Wharves, New Farm Park and Eagle Street Pier;
- Extensive 49m* Brunswick Street frontage;
- Three street access;
- Vacant, cleared site, ready for de...
Sold! Sold! - Sell your property with TCN!! 42 Doggett Street is ideally located in between the bustling Gasworks & James Street Precincts. Close to transport, infrastructure & in the heart of Brisbane's creative scene & part of an area undergoing considerable growth.
The building area occupies approximately 817 sqm plus basement car parking and can be split into two levels, Ground Floor 395 sqm & First Floor 422 sqm with own utilities. A plethora of car parking in the basement & at the front of the building. This property offers a commercial building with plenty of character features. With the combination of open plan & property in...
HIGHLY DESIRABLE INNER CITY DEVELOPMENT SITE! Elders Commercial is excited to offer an impressive city fringe Development Site located on the cusp of East Brisbane & Kangaroo Point to the market for sale.
The commanding corner holding spans 4,082 sqm with over 95 metres of frontage to Wellington Road.
This prime development site is blessed with character residential zoning to the rear which offers unrestricted and impressive city & river view corridors.
Additional features include:
- Close proximity to the Brisbane CBD, The Gabba, South Bank Parklands, Mater Hospital, Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital and Education Facilities (TAFE, G...
Kangaroo Point property with sweeping CBD Skyline view Open for Inspection:
12PM Thursday 10, 17, 24 September and 1, 8 October 2015
- 15 metre* street frontage to River Terrace
- Situated atop the Kangaroo Point Cliffs
- Panoramic views overlooking the Brisbane River, Southbank and the Brisbane CBD
- Land area: 324sq m
- Existing 3 bedroom 128sq m* house on site
- Zoned Low density residential (LDR)
- Just a short walk or ferry ride to the Brisbane CBD, Southbank parklands, Gallery of Modern Art and the famous Gabba
- Has public transport on its doorstep
- Located close to the proposed Kangaroo Point pedestrian bridge, directly lin...
Exciting corner development site a stone's throw from Brisbane CBD Savills are proud to offer this rare residential corner site at 93 Baines Street, Kangaroo Point just minutes from all Brisbane has to offer.
The site is directly opposite Raymond Park and is centrally located to a range of amenities including Brisbane CBD, the Mater Hospital, Lady Cilento Childrens Hospital, Southbank Parklands and entertainment precinct, The Gabba and much more.
- Code Assessable for a mixed use, four storey development - Potential for 1,900 square metres of Gross Floor Area over four storeys - Current rental income of approximately $47,000 per annum - Proximity to tran...
Boutique Teneriffe Development Opportunity North facing site on the sub-arterial leading into Skyring Terrace at the Riverpark/Gasworks Junction. Set in the midst of the Newstead/Teneriffe development locale and enjoying virtually immediate access to the Gasworks, the riverfront boardwalk and all the inner north amenities. Transport options include:
The ‘City Glider’ bus and the ferry stops are within 70m at the end of Wyandra St and Commercial Rd.
The Skyring Terrace extension leads straight to the Montpelier Rd interface with the ICB and Clem 7 portals approximately 800m to the north west.
Landmark Brisbane Development Site Prime corner site in Brisbane's premium inner city riverfront development locale,1.5 km north of the Brisbane GPO.
The site enjoys considerable amenity from surrounding development, both new and the historic wool-stores, with their mix of eclectic retail, bars and restaurants. The riverfront boardwalk leads to the parks and developments bordering the river, Gasworks and Riverpark to the West, Cutters Landing and The Powerhouse Performing Arts Centre to the East.
The James Street and Central Valley amenities are easily accessed from Commercial Road which provides a link to the Ann St corr...
The best development site in Brisbane - Land area of 2,219sq m with frontage to River Terrace and Main Street - Situated atop Kangaroo Point Cliffs with panoramic views overlooking Brisbane River, Botanic Gardens, Southbank Parklands & Brisbane CBD - Has public transport on its doorstep and is just a short walk or ferry ride to the CBD - Mixed use development opportunity that could be redeveloped into luxury residential apartments, hotel, office & retail - Allowable Height: up to 10 storeys & 35m* - A potential 11,500sq m* project * Subject to Council Approval
Kangaroo Point L.A.P. Prime Development Site The property is positioned within the Kangaroo Point South Local Area Plan (Precinct 7a) towards the Northern end of Manilla Street within the Eastern corridor just off main arterial (Lytton Road) in the immediate City Fringe location of Kangaroo Point South (On the boundary with East Brisbane).
Considerable amenity and retail/entertainment facilities in immediate proximity to the site. Several significant educational and health facilities in the catchment are: Shafston International College, Churchie and St Vincent’s Hospital.
- 1,215 sqm site area - Potential residential site with locatio...
Significant Teneriffe Site with Multi-Tenanted Improvements Features:
- 1,229 sqm MU1 zoned land with 29 metres of frontage
- Site over 3 lots
- 832 sqm improvements (subject to survey )
- Predominantly air-conditioned office accommodation
- Strong holding income from 4 tenants
- All leases expire April 2017, nil options
- 10 lined car spaces
- Scope for investors/speculators to reset the Lease profile upon its expiry
- Scope for owner occupiers to occupy circa April 2017
- Scope for developers to have vacant possession circa April 2017
Wyandra Street is a direct feeder off Skyring Terrace and Commercial R...
Stand Alone Teneriffe Facility or Development Site Ray White Industrial Milton (Exclusive Agent) is proud to offer 33 Wyandra Street Teneriffe For Sale by Expressions of Interest, Closing 5:00pm AEST, Thursday 28th May 2015.
- 847 sqm of MU1 (Mixed Use Inner City) Zone Land
- 19.6* metres approximately of frontage to Wyandra Street
- 520 sqm* office / warehouse facility, converted to laboratory
- Building fitted with suspended ceiling and air-conditioning
- Passing income to quality tenant with expiry September 2016 (nil options)
- 12 lined car parks
Teneriffe Site with Character Improvements or Development Potential Ray White Industrial Milton (Exclusive Agent) is proud to offer 14 Helen Street Teneriffe For Sale by Expressions of Interest, closing AEST 5pm,Thursday the 7th of May 2015.
- 850 sqm of MU1 (Mixed Use Inner City) Zone Land
- 19.3 metres approximately of frontage to Helen Street
- 807 sqm brick warehouse improvements
- Building fitted with suspended ceiling and air-conditioning
- Significant kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Passing income to ASX listed tenant with expiry February 2016 (nil options)
- Scope for investors/speculators to reset thee Lease pr...
FLAGSHIP INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - STRONGLY REPOSITIONED WITH 5 NEW LEASES CBRE and Chesterton are pleased to offer 130 Commercial Road, Newstead For Sale. Located in Brisbane's premier mixed-use precinct, the property presents a prime investment opportunity, with the following key attributes:
- $1,309,432* p.a. net passing income;
- Four storey woolstore office building with 4,026 sqm* NLA;
- Significant future residential potential (STCA);
- 4.1 year WALE* by income (as at 1 June 2015);
- 5 brand new leases secured in under 12 months;
- Located in Brisbanes hottest mixed-use precinct;
- Strong tenancy profile underpinned by Nova FM;
- 2.0 star NABERS rat...
Iconic Corner Site in Urban Renewal Precinct Property Video (English): Property Video: http://spacehero.wistia.com/medias/w45nvf5v87
Property Video (Mandarin): http://spacehero.wistia.com/medias/am3l4j5inv
3 Montpelier Road is a prominent 5,141sqm corner property, located in the heart of Brisbane's most exciting area ? the Urban Renewal Precinct. Directly opposite, the hugely successful Gasworks and Newstead Riverpark developments, this asset benefits from the billions of dollars in public and private development and infrastructure upgrades in the immediate area.
- 3,393sqm of NLA on 5,141sqm land
- Recently upgraded to mixed ...
Premium Development Potential Situated in the shadow of Gasworks (70m) in the prime Newstead river front development locale between Commercial Road and Longland Street (Precinct 2 - Newstead LAP). The site provides immediate access to all the lifestyle facilities this rapidly evolving precinct enjoys including:
- The Gasworks shopping and commercial precinct - Mirvac Riverpark and the river board walk - The boutique breweries - Vernon terrace bars and clubs - New Farm village, James St and the Emporium are all within walking distance.
For reference, the site is geographically positioned one and a half kilometre...
1,006sq m MP2 development site, 1,518sq m existing buildings - 1.5km from the Brisbane CBD and adjoining the Fortitude Valley Railway Station - 1,006sq m of "MP 2 - Major Centre" zoned land on two adjoining lots - Approximately 40 metres of frontage to Alfred Street and 25 metres of depth - A maximum building height of 12 storeys is permitted by the Neighbourhood Plan for the amalgamated site - Potential GFA of 6,600sq m subject to BCC approval - Two recently renovated buildings: 100 Alfred Street with a NLA of 1,108sq m 108 Alfred Street with a NLA of 410sq m - Available with vacant possession or with leaseback - Located just metres to the entertainme...
VERSATILE BUILDING, 17 PARKS, HUGE CORNER LAND PARCEL! On behalf of Eye Lighting, C Property is excited to present this outstanding corner asset to the market.
Surplus to the needs of the Vendor, this one of a kind property will be For Sale via Private Treaty.
163 Wellington Road possesses the following unrivalled features:
•1,610 sqm mixed-use zoned land with code assessable potential for 8 levels •Spectacular corner position with uninterrupted views to the Brisbane CBD over Raymond Park from ground level •3 km to the CBD with excellent exposure to Wellington Road •1,050 sqm approx. building area comprising a mix of office, showroom & warehou...
GPO HOTEL FORTITUDE VALLEY CBRE Hotels are excited to bring to market the freehold investment interest in the GPO Hotel Fortitude Valley, Brisbane on behalf of Lantern Hotel Group:
- Iconic and rare Fortitude Valley freehold building on a prominent 956sqm* corner site
- Leased until 2019 with 4 x 10 year options
- Current income of $341,106* per annum with fixed 3.5% annual increases
- Flexible zoning for future uses retail, residential, office
- Potential for increased density subject to council approvals
- Perfectly positioned in the heart of Brisbane's most cosmopolitan lifestyle and entertainment precinct