Prime Retail Shop in Highly Sought Position Don't miss this rare opportunity to secure a prime "Torrens Title" retail shop including yard and rear access in the heart of the busy Mortdale retail precinct.
- Solid brick building - "Torrens title" freehold land - Rear access - Level yard - Clearspan retail area - Fully glazed frontage - Current income and tenant - Redevelopment upside (stca) - Prime location with excellent exposure to vehicular and pedestrian trade
For further details &/or to arrange an inspection please call Jon and the team at Brookes Partners Real Estate on 0416 069 169 or 9544 5555.
Affordable Retail Investment. Tenant: TAB Limited. Freehold investment leased to TAB Limited. Tenant has occupied subject premises for circa 36 years. Wide retail frontage in the heart of Mortdale's bustling retail precinct. Adjacent to Mortdale railway station, bus stop and Mortdale Hotel. Convenient on-street parking directly in front. Flexible B2 Local Centre zoning (suit multiple uses STCA) and 1.5:1 FSR. Attractive annual 3% increases. Tenant pays usual outgoings, as per lease. Solid entry level commercial investment. Net Income: $74,694 pa + GST.
Main Road Factory/Showroom - Here's Value With such a wide exposure to passing traffic. this high profile location is certain to attract plenty of attention to your business.
Located a few doors from the new Woolworths Shopping Centre and St George Masonic Centre, this factory/showroom is positioned to take advantage of the new growth and direction that is taking place here along this stretch of roadway.
Opportunities like this only come along occasionally. Don't let it pass you by.
Sold @ Auction By Kyle Dewey & David Falcioni * Brand new 115m² approx retail premises
* Corner position & street exposure
* Attractive bi-fold glass doors
* Exhaust & drainage provisions
* Open plan shop space
* Gas supply to the complex
* Access to shared amenities
* Four (4) underground spaces
* Small allocated storage area
* Ample street parking for customers
* Lift access from car park
* Zoned B1 Neighbourhood Centre
* Ideal for a cafe or restaurant (S.T.C.A)
* Close to Forest Road & Hurstville CBD
* Rare opportunity - Will be sold
TORRENS TITLE RETAIL SHOP WITH HIGH EXPOSURE - Torrens title shop in sound retail strip- Prime retail/office space- Fully glazed frontage- Main road exposure- Available with or without current tenants- Great first up purchase for new business- Why pay rent when you can pay your own mortgage For further details &/or an inspection please call the team at Brookes Partners on 9546 8666
APPROVED 260m2 SHOWROOM ON MAIN ROAD * ATTENTION OWNER OCCUPIERS AND INVESTORS
* Modern showroom with great exposure to Boundary Road
* Excellent external signage including Neon sign
* Currently used as " Kitchen and Bathroom" showroom for the past 15 years
* High internal clearance showroom / warehouse
* One allocated car space + ample visitor parking
* Abundance of natural light throughout via front and side windows
* Electrical roller shutter providing internal access if required
* Join neighbours Pet Barn, Ace Guttering, John R Turk, Midas, NGS Glass
* Zoned " IN 2 Light Industrial"
* Suite a variety of uses
Sold by Kyle Dewey & Hayden Bennett * Located in Penshurst’s vibrant retail strip
* First time offered to the market in 80 years*
* Prominent commercial premises
* 370m²* building set over two levels
* Land area of 939m²* - Frontage 38.5 meters*
* Zoned B2 – Local Centre – Hurstville City Council
* Floor Space Ratio - 2.0:1
* Ample off street parking for 8 vehicles*
* Tranquil and leafy rear grounds
* Walking distance to Penshurst Railway Station
* Surrounded by great cafes, retail shops & schools
* Close to Hurstville’s CBD & King Georges Road
* Superb exposure to passing trade and foot traffic
SOLD!!! INVEST- OCCUPY- DEVELOP - 4 TENANCIES * Sought after blue chip corner location
* Established long term tenants
* Current rent $83,700p.a.
* Two shops + First floor residence + office suite
* The properties offer huge upside
* Renovate or Redevelop and reap the rewards STCA
* First time offered in 47 years
Auction Tuesday 20th October, 2015 at 50 Margaret Street, Sydney at 10.30am
INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX IN ONE LINE Located on the Western Side of Norman Street, within close proximity to Forest Road and Henry Lawson Drive. Easy access to King Georges Road and M5 Motorway. Five (5) unit complex to be sold in one line Front warehouse 873 m2 will be offered vacant Occupy and collect rental Ideal for future business expansion Ideal for investor or owner occupiers Information Memorandum available on request
Quality Freestanding Building with Upside * Quality freestanding brick building – 340m²*
* Development potential – Subject to Council Approval
* Land area 361m²* - Frontage: 12 meters*
* Zoned B2 – Local Centre – Hurstville Council
* FSR of 1.5:1
* Onsite parking for customers & staff
* Massive signage exposure to passing traffic
* Warehouse/showroom with air conditioning
* Male & female amenities plus 3 phase power
* Air conditioned mezzanine office with kitchen
* Balcony with amenities
* Close to Penshurst Station and the Hurstville CBD
* Invest, occupy or redevelop – The choice is yours!
SOLD BY CHRIS MUNK * Prominent location * Building Signage Rights * Completion end of 2014 with apartment building * One security basement car space * Lift Access * Easy Access to Hurstville CBD and Railway Station
Brand New Retail/Commercial * Prominent location * Building Signage Rights * Completion end of 2014 with apartment building * Two security basement car space * Lift Access * Easy Access to Hurstville CBD and Railway Station
Great Investment In A Prime Location - Rectangular block with rear lane access to 1 br. Flat, land size approx. 184m2
- Front retail shop currently leased & occupied as a hairdressing salon
- 1 br. residence at rear currently vacant includes separate kitchen & bathroom
- Occupy the rear flat or lease out with further potential to re-develop (S.T.C.A.)
- Situated within the South's thriving local government area of Hurstville.
Perfect opportunity for owner occupiers, investors or self-managed super funds to purchase in this well established shopping strip. Located on the western side of Oatley train station and only metres...
SOLD BY - CHRIS MUNK * Total site Area 3,130m2 approx over 3 titles * Prominently located on the corner of Henry Lawson Street & Ogilvy Street * A vibrant neighbourhood shopping centre comprising 7 retail shops & 2 residential parcels of land * Tenants include Fresbarn, hot bread shop, cafe/coffee shop, Thai & Pizza restaurant, Take away & Hair & Beauty salon * Combined Total Gross Annual rental $433,779 (approx) excluding GST * Land is zoned "B2 Neighbourhood Centre" & "R2 Low Density Residential" allowing many flexible redevelopment options * Ample parking for customers * Rare opportunity not to be missed
BRAND NEW STRATA TITLE OFFICE/RETAIL SPACE, FULLY FITTED OUT AND READY TO OCCUPY Ideally suit professional office use located on busy Forest Rd with high traffic exposure and wide frontage. Internal area approx 97m2 in front of residential security building. Three partitioned rooms, air conditioning, fully fitted out with kitchen, bathroom/toilet and internal laundry facility. The office has three security basement car spaces on title.
SOLD BY KYLE DEWEY * Located on popular Boundary Road, Peakhurst * 218m2 office/showroom/warehouse unit * 148m2 showroom/warehouse area * Tiled entrance with attractive lighting * Warehouse clearance from 6.5m to 7.3m * Electric roller door and three phase power * 70m2 mezzanine office - Tiled and air conditioned * Alarm/intercom system and data cabling * Secure complex - Remote security gate * One car space plus rear visitor parking * Central to major arterial roads and close to cafes * Will suit many industries – Great little headquarters!