Prized Puckle Street Retail Freehold • Superbly positioned within one of Melbourne’s best preforming retail precincts • Quality property leased to National ladies fashion retailer, W.Lane • Returning $86,000 per annum net (approx.) • Land area: 183sqm approx. • Building area: 105sqm approx.. • Rear access via Puckle Lane • Onsite parking for 4 - 5 cars • Highly sought after location surrounded by major retailers and metres from Moonee Ponds Central • Potential to own and occupy in the future • Strong value add possibilities (stca) • First time offered in over 30 years
**UNDER OFFER** OUTSTANDING RETAIL PREMISES WITH UPSIDE Situated on a prominent corner location is this exceptional opportunity to acquire two shops on the one title with an immediate rental income from a long term tenant right in the heart of vibrant Moonee Ponds.
• Current rental: $53,599 per annum + GST & outgoings
TIGHTLY HELD INNER CITY RETAIL PRECINCT AUCTION Wednesday 24th June 11am - River Room, Crown Casino
- 5 year lease comm. Mar 2015 - Fixed 4% annual increases - Building Area: 100m²* with 4.6 metre retail frontage - Land Area: 139m²* within versatile Activity Centre Zoning (ACZ1) - Rear access and parking via R.O.W - Perfectly positioned in the heart of the vibrant retail strip amongst national retailers and banks with immediate access to public transport amenities - Rent: $60,000*pa - Significant surrounding residential growth
Shop and Dwelling plus Land Stand-alone shop and dwelling metres from Moonee Ponds junction.
* Land Area: 230m2 approx.
* 70m2 shop plus 3 bedroom dwelling with separate access
* 6m frontage to Mt Alexander Road
* 5.5m frontage to Hinkins Street
* Suit owner occupier, investor or developers (STCA)
* Substantial garden/on-site parking
Please call for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Prime Position In Bustling Moonee Ponds Business District! Perfectly placed for future growth this shop is located in the heart of the Moonee Ponds business district offering:
* 90sqm (approx.) * Excellent long term tenant * Annual rental at $39,000 pa + GST * 4 year lease commenced December 2010 * 1 x 4 year lease option * Annual 3.5% increases * Tenant pays all outgoings * Air conditioned * Own kitchen and WC * Fantastic exposure * Strong capital & rental growth
Thriving Inner City Cafe - Opposite Woolworths Supermarket Secure 5 year lease plus options through to January 2033. Fixed 3.5% rent increases. Recently refurbished 73 sqm premises with capital intensive tenant fit-out. Includes car space on title. Superb retail corner with frontage and exposure of 19 metres. Strategic retail position directly opposite Woolworths Supermarket with 343 car spaces and Australian Taxation Office (6 levels & circa 400 employees). Moonee Ponds: inner city Melbourne, home of Puckle Street and Moonee Valley Racecourse, 7 kms north of CBD. Rent: $51,600 pa.
Auction 11am Wednesday 14 May Temporary Relocation: Crown Con...
PRIME RETAIL - INVEST TODAY;OCCUPY IN THE FUTURE! Invest Now, Occupy in the Future!
In the heart of Puckle Street, adjoins Westpac Bank, directly opposite entrance to Moonee Ponds Central, 100 metres from one of Woolworths' best trading supermarkets.
Leased to well established retailer
Lease Term: 3 years (May 2012)
Rental: $100,000*pa net
Reviews: Annual 3% increases
Land Area: 223sqm*
Puckle Street Frontage: 6.1m*
Zoned: Business 1
Rear access via ROW off Pratt Street
For further details please contact:
GROSS WADDELL PTY LTD
Jonathon McCormack 0418 835 885
Michael Gross 0419 355 561
Premier Suburban Retail Strip - Development Upside >Fully let versatile 2 level building
>Includes secure 5 year lease to CBA
>Prominent 730m2 site with 75 metre frontage
>Substantial 1,200m2 building with secure parking
>Proven office locale - next to Foxtel HQ and metres from ATO
>Excellent development potential re Melbourne's 2030 plan - public transport at your door step
>Rent $283,621 p.a. (Oct 10)
Interstate bidding by prior arrangement
To be auctioned as part of Burgess Rawson Investment Portfolio Auction 51
11.00am AEDT Wednesday
31 March 2010
River Room, Crown Casino Melbourne
Lond Established Tenant – Directly opposite one of Australia’s
top trading supermarkets: Safeway, Moonee Ponds
– Exposure to Moonee Ponds’ busiest carpark
– New 5 5year lease
– Sold with 2 car spaces
– Annual CPI reviews
– Rent $63,000pa
Secure Entry Level Investment – Directly opposite one of Australia’s top trading supermarkets:Safeway, Moonee Ponds
– Exposure to Moonee Ponds’ busiest carpark
– 3 3year lease
– Modern fitout
– Sold with 1 car space
– Annual 4% increases
– Rent $30,680
Over 25 Years of Occupation – New 3 3 3 year lease
– Outstanding investment opportunity opposite top trading Safeway Supermarket
- Located in a vibrant retail location
– Annual CPI increases
– Rental $61,500pa
TIME TO INVEST IN THE JUNCTION - Leased to quality tenants including Harness Racing of Victoria (expiry July 2022)
- Total passing income of $802,500pa*
- Long established gaming venue with 80 EGM's, public bar with Pub TAB and bar/bistro
- Landmark location on one of Melbourne´s most prominent junctions
- 2,541sqm* building (28 cars) on a corner site of 1,943sqm*
- Significant potential for high rise development (STCA)
- Outstanding proximity to CityLink, retail amenity and all forms of public transport and only 7km* from the CBD
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 5pm, Friday 4th...
INVEST NOW, DEVELOP LATER (STPA) An exciting opportunity in a sought after and vibrant city fringe locale with value add and future redevelopment potential.
•Substantial Land Holding: 2,156sqm*
•Frontage to Ascot Vale Road: 43m*
•Total Building Area: 1,500sqm*
•Total Rental: $321,600*pa (as at 1/1/2015)
•Estimated Rental: $440,600*pa on fully leased basis (as at 1/1/2015)
•Zoning: Commercial 1
•Metres from Moonee Ponds Junction, Puckle Street shopping, transport and racecourse
Outstanding Two Storey Freehold Building - Prime Union Road Frontage - Unique opportunity for owner occupiers or investors seeking a freehold building within a rapidly developing precinct - Value add opportunity - Comprising ground floor open plan retail shop with first floor residence - Right of way at the rear - Excellent fitout in place sutable for a hairdressing salon, barber or beauty salon
CONSTRUCTION COMMENCING SOON! A fantastic opportunity awaits for you to purchase an off the plan retail premises in the boutique “Parkside” development.
Architecturally designed this building contains only 67 apartments and 2 ground floor retail spaces.
With Keilor Road frontage you will have amazing views of “Lt Thomspon Reserve” across the road.
This one will not last long so get in now before it's too late!
-Ground Floor Retail
-100m2 floor area
-1 secure off street car space
-Provisions for grease trap & flue
TROPHY INVESTMENT - Substantial two level retail/commercial building - Long term leases to Australia Post + Chemist - Building Area: GLA 800m²* - Total Rental: $252,089*pa - Land Area: 805m²* - Frontage: 25.5m* - 15 onsite car spaces - Future “Value Add” upon expiry of leases
VERSATILE RETAIL / RESIDENTIAL FREEHOLD A rare opportunity to secure a prime retail space and 3 bedroom residence within the boutique and highly sought after Union Road shopping village.
- Land size: 160 sqm (approx) - Total floor area: 170 sqm (approx) - High ceilings - Large cellar - Right of way at the rear - Zoning: Commercial 1 - Offered vacant possession - Future re-development potential (STCA)
Auction Thursday 14th of April at 2pm These little gems rarely come up for sale and so 17 Leake Street is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed for either a business owner or an investor!
Surrounded by quality boutique retail properties/ restaurants and cafes, the North Essendon Village is the place to be. This location provides easy access to the local tram line into the city and CityLink/ Tullamarine Freeway. The main features are as follows:
* Frontage to Leake St of 6.2m
* Building area of 64m2 (approx.)
* Land area of 107m2 (approx.)
* Commercial 1 Zone
* Plenty of off street parking
• Impressive, fully renovated and extended 2 storey property comprising ground floor restaurant and first floor office &/or residence • Restaurant is offered with full fitout in place including furniture, equipment and full commercial kitchen • Current liquor licence also in place • The first floor includes 3 principal rooms, separate amenities, shower, kitchen and rear balcony • Benefit of separate entrances to each floor from Union Road enables the property to be separately occupied / leased • Generous land area of 247m2 approx. with rear access from Maribyrnong Road • Include...
EXPOSE YOUR BUSINESS THE RIGHT WAY! Whether you are a business owner or astute investor looking for the next destination, look no further - This renovated and immaculately presented shop has your name on it! The property, approx. 97m2 in size can be purchased with vacant possession or with the option for a one year lease back ($39,000 per annum plus outgoings) The perfect destination for any growing business looking to maximise their exposure as it is only walking distance to public transport, Rose St shops and cafes, not to mention the abundance of surrounding amenities that the thriving Essendon area has to offer. Call today ...
**SOLD** DYNAMIC RETAIL PRECINCT OPPORTUNITY Spacious design, quality amenities and deep block of land highlight the appeal of this solid-brick shopfront and dwelling (both separately leased) in a high-profile location offering attractive rental returns, capital growth prospects and long-term development potential (STCA). Complete with excellent ROW access and Commercial 1 Zoning (B1Z), the building includes:
> Downstairs retail area (shopfront, offices and storage spaces)
> Staff amenities
> Backyard with off-street parking space
> Upstairs 3BR residence with updated bathroom and kitchen
> Open-design lounge/meals area
Work and Live from Home Live the easy life with this ultra-chic three bedroom, two bathroom designer residence occupying an uncompromising address with hip cafes, gourmet shops and public transport all on its doorstep.
Spread over three impressive levels, it features a marble-tiled entry, private alfresco terrace, enclosed courtyard, open plan living, dining space with a gas log fire and a vogue kitchen resplendent with black stone counters, two-tone cabinetry and 900mm Andi stainless steel appliances.
Beautiful accommodation is provided by three double bedrooms with built-in-robes; a private master suite occupies...
First time offered in over 100 years! Shop and dwelling in highly sought after city fringe location Opposite Melbourne University, Princes Park and close to major hospitals Building area of 165 sqm approx. over two levels Land area of 171 sqm approx. Rear access via wide right of way On site parking at rear Leased to Cafe Royale (no options) Strong rental growth potential Excellent value add opportunity (STCA) OPEN FOR INSPECTION TUESDAY AT 3PM
Fernwood Women's Health Club - Ascot Vale -New secure 5 year lease plus options/Annual rent reviews
-Versatile two level 869m2 building with subdivision
-Investment includes hairdresser and beauty salon
-Ample on-site parking
-Substantial taxation saving depreciation
-Rent $295,383 p.a (as of Sept 08)
Outstanding Mixed Use Site Savills is delighted to offer for sale via Public Auction 19 Winifred Street, Essendon.
The property 19 Winifred Street represents an exceptional opportunity to purchase a modern medical centre on a prized land holding with an extremely favourable zoning, allowing for potential to deliver a fantastic residential development.
The key attributes of the property include:
- Land area of 838sq m*, ideal for development
- Flexible Commercial 1 Zone
- Quality existing improvements comprise a fully-fitted medical centre (6 consulting rooms)
- Positioned in a highly sought after and rapidl...
Last remaining retail/office space at The Vale! Located on the bustling Union Road which will provide your business with decent traffic flow. Offering 83m2 internally and located on the ground floor of this multi-purpose boutique development. The space includes secure underground car parking making it ideal for an office or retail purpose.
OCCUPY, INVEST OR DEVELOP CBRE are delighted to present 1003 Mount Alexander Road, Essendon which provides investors, developers, and owner occupiers an ideally located and permit ready opportunity, that suits a magnitude of uses including hospitality, residential, and medical.
Favourable and key distinct points of attraction are:
- Current permit for restaurant and café with loft style
- Immediately serviced by an abundance of new residential apartment developments
- Set within the tightly held and thriving North Essendon shopping, café and restaurant precinct
HOME OFFICE - SOHO Living Designed by award winning Bagnato Architects, this brand new, commercial space including loft-style two bedroom apartment boasts city convenience, trams and shops on its doorstep.
Situated in a visually striking, graphically branded Depot complex, the property is aesthetically impressive and has that all important wow factor you're after. Ground Level space with excellent street exposure with polished concrete flooring that will suit many businesses. A clever New York loft-style residence upstairs incorporating a designer kitchen, meals space showcasing granite benches and stainless steel Om...
Landmark Ascot Vale Corner Savills is pleased to offer for sale this enormous corner property on a huge Commercial 1 land holding.
The key attributes of the property include:
- A high profile two level building of 1,576sq m*
- Long history as successful function/reception centre (with capacity of 700+ guests)
- To be sold with 12 month lease to existing operator
- Large basement car park for 24 cars
- Significant and truly rare corner site of 976sq m*
- Commercial 1 Zone
- Tremendous redevelopment potential
- Prime location within the Union Road Shopping Village
- The most significant mixed-use redevelopm...