Moonah CBD Office Are you looking for an inexpensive office to run a small business out off. This is it!!! Consisting of 26m2 of floor space on the first floor of the "Moonah Centre" Building this unit has tidy paint and carpet and professional offices all round it. There are male and female toilets and a communal pantry directly across the hall from this suite. Call now to inspect.
Moonah Office Suite Located in the heart of the Moonah CBD in the "Moonah Centre" building is this upstairs, quality office suite. Consisting of 63m2 of floor space divided into a reception area, a boardroom, main office and storeroom/pantry. The spaces have good paint and carpet and there is a large built-in office desk and heat pump in the main office. Male & Female Toilets are located on the same floor next to this office suite. Call to inspect.
Comprising front reception, customer service area, showroom for product display and retail sales, office, kitchen and bathroom amenities, walk-thru to warehouse storage plus mezzanine floor for additional storage;
Up to 42 pallet storage racking along the inside western w...
Moonah Central Shopping Centre Secure 20 year lease to Woolworths plus options to 2047. Long established and successful supermarket circa 1960, rebuilt as new in 2007. National tenants include ANZ, Priceline, Subway, OPSM. Central 10,146 sqm retail site with triple frontage totaling 223m. Positioned within Tasmania's largest residential precinct 5 kms from Hobart CBD. Attractive modern buildings totaling 4,390 sqm. Abundant parking, 174 on title car parks plus kerb side parking. Substantial taxation saving depreciation. Net Income: $1,056,390 pa (30th June 2016).
Generous Settlement terms available â?? Upto 6 months.
House & Workshop - Under instruction by trustee
- Limited impact zoned, but currently utilised as residence
- 121 sqm workshop, 117 sqm house size
- 655 sqm land size
- 3 bedrooms / bathroom / kitchen / lounge, would suit office conversion
- Excellent street exposure
- Motivated vendor
VERSATILE COMMERCIAL WITH PARKING • Convenient location with easy access to Brooker Highway and Main Road - both major arterial transport routes
• Comprises education complex (approx. 476m gross building area) incorporating offices, teaching rooms, store rooms, external play areas and ample on site parking
• Land area 1,958m approx. Zoned "Community Purpose"
• Offered with vacant possession the complex offers opportunities for a range of uses including community based organisations, educational businesses, and sports and recreation activities, subject to council approval
BRAND NEW WAREWHOUSE FACILITY Contemporary Design SOLID CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION Metal Clad Mezzanine
Busy Glenorchy location
Ultra-modern warehouse in sought after commercial/industrial precinct. Consider this;
Prime Chapel Street frontage in high traffic flow area Secure warehouse space offering a range of light industrial-type uses including warehouse, storage and workshop ideally suited to a medium size trade/ business operation Ground Floor space measures approximately 500m2 which includes an office, kitchenette and toilet amenity. Internal stairs lead to mezzanine level comprising three (3) offices; 1 x overlooking the warehouse spa...
The National Employment Network – Renewed 3 year lease plus options
– Excellent location central to Tasmania’s
best retail precinct
– Annual CPI and market rent reviews
– Building area 244m2 over two levels
– Title includes 4 car spaces and
additional customer parking
– Tenant fully funded by the
Australian Federal Government
– Excellent frontage and exposure
to busy Main Road
– Amongst National Traders
– Rent $37,080pa
Interstate bidding facilities available
by prior arrangement
MAJOR CORNER - GLENORCHY CBD - DEVELOP OR OCCUPY - Outstanding and strategic corner position in the centre of the Glenorchy CBD
- Comprises former Glenorchy Police Station (c1978) offered with Vacant Possession. Incorporates offices, amenities, garages and on site parking
- Land area 1,615sqm approx. features impressive frontages to Main Rd (20m approx.), Peltro St (51m approx.) and Northgate Shopping Centre car park (39m approx.) offering many development or occupation options (STCA)
- Huge opportunity to acquire substantial CBD premises or develop a key central city site
Maylands - Grand options aplenty Historic "Maylands" was constructed circa 1887 and was designed by renowned colonial architect Henry Hunter. It was originally constructed as a private mansion, subsequently utilised as a hostel and school for girls, and in recent years has been used as a State administrative headquarters
Provides over 1,000sqm of building area over three levels. Much of its original grandeur is still in evidence
The site has an area of 5,900sqm (approx) over two titles and are separately marketable. Extensive frontage to Swanston Street of nearly 60m
The site is zoned "Inner Residential" with a mult...