Entire Strata Titled Complex - In One Line Or Indi * 8 commercial units with established tenants
* Land parcel of 817 sqm with 2 street frontages
* Located in a thriving commercial precinct
* Recently completed strata title - take advantage now
* Good holding income - $67,000pa
Please contact the listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contra...
Two Freehold Investments at Nobby Beach • Two highly exposed freehold premises in the thriving beachside retail precinct, to be sold in one line
• Strong holding income with value add income potential
• Combined total areas 873m* land area; 1,014m* NLA
• Three established ground floor tenancies include IGA Supermarket, jeweller and popular restaurant Gemellini
• Upstairs consists an office leased to the national tenant Planit Consulting plus a two bed and three bed unit
• Boasts rear access and on site tenant parking
• Beachside position with massive Gold Coast Highway exposure
• All quality tenants with history of nil arrea...
Quality Multi Tenanted Freehold Investment * Fully leased to 3 quality tenants
* $165,092*pa nett income, with majority on 4% annual increase reviews
* Majority of income secured by a successful top 10 ranked Ray White franchise
* Long term proven tenants, with long term lease expiries
* Affluent beachside location, Hedges Avenue and Albatross Avenue within walking distance
* Impressive two level fully refurbished boutique building
* Exposure to Gold Coast Highway and located opposite a thriving beachside retail centre
* Quality long term investment opportunity, perfect for a private superfund
ASX Listed High Profile Tenant Freehold Retail Investment - Beach side retail premises, highly exposed corner position
- $368,706* nett income
- Leased to a wholly owned subsidiary of ASX Listed Billabong International Limited
- Same tenant since August 2008
- Massive billboard signage exposure to both north and south bound traffic
- 805m lettable area*, land area 979m2 - future redevelopment potential
- Nobby Beach retail/precinct very popular shopping and dining area
- Interstate owner retiring, very clear instructions to sell at Auction!
Fully Leased Retail Centre with Huge Development Potential * Net income $447,774.34 p.a.* + GST plus increases
* 13 retail tenancies plus high visibility billboard
* Net letable area 817m2*, land area 1,555m2*
* Tenants include; post office, sonic healthcare, pharmacy, medical centre, hairdresser, bakery, cafe's and food.
* Currently under rented and under developed
* Huge redevelopment potential - walk to beach
* Don't miss this outstanding opportunity
Australia's most iconic restaurant destination INCLUDES AN UNRIVALLED OPPORTUNITY TO ESTABLISH A NEW
OCEAN FRONT RESTAURANT
The Burleigh Beach Pavilion is arguably the Gold Coast's premier restaurant address, located on one of Australia's most recognisable locations on the foreshore of Burleigh Point. This iconic two level oceanfront building with three direct beach facing restaurant tenancies is home to renowned and award winning Oskars Restaurant, the new Rickshores Asian casual dining restaurant, a coffee kiosk plus an indoor pool with cafe.
For further details, please contact exclusive agents, Mark Witheriff and James Branch v...
New Freestanding Supermarket Investment. 15 Year Woolworths Lease From March 2014. Woolworths Ltd. lease to March 2029 plus options 2044. "As new" freestanding store built 2013/14. Tightly held Gold Coast hotspot with high occupancy. AAA tenant, one of Australia's most successful retailers. Accessible from both Park Avenue and James Street. On site parking and adjacent to council carpark. Thriving upmarket retail precinct adjacent to beach. Gold coast population projected to increase from 507,642 to 798,417 by 2031, home to 2018 Commonwealth Games. Annual CPI rental increases. Significant tax depreciation benefits. Net Income: $397,500 pa + GST.
Prime Gold Coast Position New 7 year lease to Fantastic Furniture (84% of income) commenced 16 Dec 2013 + 2 x 5 year options. Lessee - Fantastic Holdings, ASX listed with 134 stores, 1,500 employees & sales of $456 million. New 5 year lease to Queensland Massage School commenced 1 Jan 2014 + 2 x 2 year options. Opposite Stockland Shopping Centre & Bunnings. Large 6,978 sqm site. Substantial 4,220 sqm building refurbished 2013, circa $1.5m. Net Income: $743,704 pa + GST.
CO AGENT Bayliss & Samra Nicholas Brown 0412 141 581
INVEST IN BURLEIGH HEADS This leased industrial snack bar is the ideal investment to diversify your portfolio. Stable tenant in place with 5 x 5 year lease. Located in the heart of the busy Burleigh industrial precinct with minimal competition.
* Industrial snack bar * Long term tenant in place * Excellent location in busy area * Minimal competition * Solid long term return
Burleigh Freehold Development Opportunity Zoned Medium Density Residential
Maximum Residential Density: RD 5 (1 Brm per 50sqm)
Maximum Building Height: 15m*
Improved by a vacant two storey building
Adjacent to Burleigh Heads commercial precinct
Corner of Park Avenue and West Street, Burleigh Heads
Lot 5 on RP448 with a land area of 405sqm*
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to own your own piece of beautiful Burleigh Heads.
Auction - 11.00am, Thursday 22 September 2016 at the Southport Yacht Club, 1 MacArthur Parade, Main Beach.
Contact the agents on the links above for an Information Memorandum
SOLD - For the second time in 5 years! * Located on major arterial road with passing traffic flow of 30,000 vehicles per day (source: TMR QLD)
* Retail: 750m2 office: 750m2 warehouse: 3600m2
* Due to return approx $708,000 net per annum
* Suit investors, developers and owner occupiers
* Seeking Expressions of Interest
An exceptional building with high roadside exposure, this property provides flexibility to operate one business or several in an area anchored with national businesses including Billabong, Bunnings, Spotlight, OfficeWorks, Stockland Shopping Centre and Rays Outdoors.
Gold Coast's Best Retail Investments. 5 Prime Shops - Offered Separately. 5 exclusive retail shops with main street frontage to bustling. James and Connor Streets in the heart of CBD. Brand name tenants incl. CBA, BWS and Coffee Club Australia. Existing 5 to 8 year leases. Attractive rental increases up to 5% annually. As new presentation throughout. Just 10 km south of Surfers Paradise. Established residential base and tourism hotspot. James Street is a thriving upmarket retail precinct. Substantial depreciation allowances. Net Income Range: $80,080pa - $148,291pa + GST. To be sold separately.
Shop 1, Commonwealth Bank Tenant: Commonwealth Bank of Australia NLA: ...