INVESTMENT AUCTION: BOUTIQUE, MODERN, & CENTRAL! THINKING OF SELLING BUYING LEASING? CALL BLAKE QUILLIGAN ON 0432 929 073 TODAY!
Ideally located in the heart of Malvern directly opposite the train station, is this fantastic opportunity to secure a boutique, quality commercial property which comes complete with a reliable, successful tenant and generous return.
Building Area: 68m2*
-AUCTION WEDNESDAY 30TH MARCH 2016, 12PM ON SITE
- 6% return*
- Rental of $27,192pa inc GST
- Start date 15th July 2014, 5 Year Term, and 3% reviews!
- Directly opposite train station
- Fantastic views front and rear
- Private amenities
MALVERN STAR - HIGH YIELD INVESTMENT • Current Rental: $191,765.00pa • Rent as at February 2014: 2015 - $198,480.00pa • Term: 10 + 5 + 5 + 5 • Building Area: 989m2 (approx) • Leased to Parenthood • 6 month security bond • Huge retail frontage • Prime position in Malvern
With a wide retail frontage, it is hard to miss the classy building of 1349-1355 High Street in Malvern. Superbly located near the corner of Tooronga Road and High Street, this investment is ideal to capitalise. Securely leased to Parenthood, Melbourne’s premier chain of baby and childrens furniture and décor.
Conjunctional Agent: Gorman Kelly Sandro Peluso: 04...
Premium Armadale Retail Freehold Packed with Potential Savills is delighted to offer for sale this prime retail freehold in a highly sought after position within the heart of the High Street retail precinct. This property represents a fantastic opportunity to acquire a prominent retail freehold building with significant development upside.
The key attributes of 941-951 High Street, Armadale include:
- A large, high quality retail freehold
- Extensive frontage to High Street of 20 metres*
- Huge underlying landholding of 809sq m*, offering outstanding development potential
- Flexible Commercial 1 Zone
- Short-term leasebac...
Super Prime Glenferrie Road Retail Savills is delighted to present the opportunity to purchase 862 Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn.
Situated within what is arguably Melbourneâ€™s best retail strip, surrounded by an extensive array of blue-chip retailers, this high profile retail property represents a remarkable investment, with the following key attributes:
- Magnificent ground level shop of 221sq m*
- Brand new 10 year lease with options (commenced February 2014)
- Leased to the highly successful â€œRibs & Burgersâ€ (part of an international group including â€œMeat & Wine Co.â€)
- Net Rental: $113,300 per annum* + Outgoi...
DRIVE THIS OPPORTUNITY FURTHER GormanKelly is pleased to offer 96 Riversdale Road, Hawthorn for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 25th August at 2pm.
This is a rare opportunity for a mixed use development or for an owner occupier in a prime location on Glenferrie Hill.
We believe the most outstanding aspects of this property include:
- Development opportunity with land area of approx. 452sqm with rear access and 16.5 metre frontage to Riversdale Road; - Zoned Commercial 1 with Development Overlay of 11 meters (approx. 3 storeys); - Building area 349sqm approx. with 4 onsite car spaces to the front of the...
PRIVATE SALE GROUND FLOOR /OFFICE/ MEDICAL SUITE - Suite Area: 192m2 approx - 3 on-site car spaces(all day parking close by) - Well maintained building - Existing Medical Use Permit - Zoned: Commercial 1 - GREAT LOCATION - VACANT POSSESSION ( Currently)
Just Commercial Just Call
Steven Kalb: 0408 499 909 James Taylor: 0418 538 039
A STYLE OF YOUR OWN We are pleased to offer 85 Riversdale Road, Hawthorn for Auction on Wednesday 17th September at 12 noon onsite.
Offered with vacant possession, the building offers flexibility in its use either as an office, retail, or showroom. It provides a rare opportunity for owner occupiers, investors, or developers/builders with further refurbishment or redevelopment (STCA) capability.
This exquisite standalone showroom/office premises with rear mezzanine of 256m2 was designed and built by Geraldine Cooper in collaboration with Carr Design.
Formerly the Commonwealth Bank, the building comprises an op...