BRILLIANT RETAIL INVESTMENT Gross Waddell is delighted to offer 108 Glenferrie Road, Malvern for Auction. Located within the very best part of the shopping strip centre, situated on the preferred eastern side between Coles and Wattletree Road. Large council carpark at the rear nearby to Malvern Central (Woolworths and David Jones), all major trading banks, retailers, chemists, bakeries, cafés, restaurants and Dan Murphy.
- 2 street frontages - Land Area: 241m2* - Building Area: 239m2* - Lease Term: 5 Years from April 2016 - Rental: $116,420*pa - Reviews: Annual 4% - Investment with potential for Owner Occupier ...
STATION YOURSELF HERE Situated on the northern side of Station Street directly opposite the Malvern train station, this perfectly positioned retail opportunity could well be the stop where you get on board your retail property journey.
- Net Lettable Area: 38m2 - Cafe Permit - Air-conditioned - Alarm System - Commercial 1 Zone - High Traffic Flow - Kitchenette & Toilet
PRIME RETAIL OCCUPIER / INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY Acquire this excellent two storey freehold property suitable for retail or hospitality, located within popular Glenferrie Road shopping precinct and metres from Malvern Station.
* Land Area: 192m2
* Build Area: 197m2
* Former restaurant with existing commercial kitchen
* Expansive first floor suitable for office or residential conversion (STCA)
* Rear access and on-site parking
* Vacant possession
Please call for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Prized Malvern Freehold Investment - 6 + 6 year lease to established 50 year old business (Renown Fruit Emporium) - Returning $93,588 per annum plus outgoings and GST - Superior position within one of Melbourne’s top performing retail precincts - Situated between Coles Supermarket and Malvern Central and surrounded by various major retailers - Land area: 200sqm approx. - Building area: 250sqm approx. over two levels - Rear access via laneway off Wattletree Road - Large council car park at rear - Future value add potential (stca) - Outstanding investment opprtunity in proven blue chip location
Prime Malvern Retail Freehold • Brilliantly positioned within one of Melbourne’s best preforming retail precincts • Quality property leased to long standing tenant (25 years), Books In Print • Returning $119,678 per annum plus outgoings and GST • Land area: 200sqm approx. • Building area: 200sqm approx (including first floor storage area) • Rear access via laneway off Wattletree Road • Large decked council car park at rear • Highly sought after location surrounded by major retailers and positioned between Coles and Malvern Central • Strong value add potential (stca) • Future opportunity to own and occupy
OUTSTANDING RETAIL INVESTMENT WITH AAA TENANT * Rental: $126,800 pa plus outgoings and GST * 5 + 5 + 5 year lease to AusPost * Fixed annual rental increases * Land Area: 326m2 approx. * Rear Access fronting council car park * 9 metre frontage to Glenferrie Road
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please call.
A GROWING INVESTMENT GormanKelly is pleased to offer 1430 High Street, Malvern for sale by Auction scheduled for Wednesday 9th December at 12pm onsite.
The property comprises a two storey retail premises of 166m2 with rear access via a laneway.
We believe the most outstanding aspects of this property include:
- Secure 3 year lease to Street Organics
- Currently returning $34,999.92 net p.a. plus outgoings
- Suitable for Investors or Owner Occupiers with future potential to develop (STCA)
- Land area 207m² / Zoned Commercial 1
- Easy access to Trams on High Street, Malvern Railway Station (1.9km) & th...
MALVERN STAR - HIGH YIELD INVESTMENT • Current Rental: $191,765.00pa • Rent as at February 2014: 2015 - $198,480.00pa • Term: 10 + 5 + 5 + 5 • Building Area: 989m2 (approx) • Leased to Parenthood • 6 month security bond • Huge retail frontage • Prime position in Malvern
With a wide retail frontage, it is hard to miss the classy building of 1349-1355 High Street in Malvern. Superbly located near the corner of Tooronga Road and High Street, this investment is ideal to capitalise. Securely leased to Parenthood, Melbourne’s premier chain of baby and childrens furniture and décor.
Conjunctional Agent: Gorman Kelly Sandro Peluso: 04...
RETAIL INVESTMENT IN MALVERN - Long term Lease to Nuyu Nail and Beauty Salon returning approx $57,054.40 plus GST net per annum - Three (3) year Lease with three (3) further options of three (3) years each (Commenced 12th November 2011) - Tenant has exercised their option to extend for a further term - 4% annual increases and market reviews at options - Tenant pays 100% of outgoings. - Total building area 174m2 approx. over two levels - Total land area 168m2 approx. - Rear access with on-site parking - Close to Malvern Train Station / Malvern Central Shopping Centre
This prime retail premises is located in the heart of ...
PLENTY OF FRONT We’re thrilled to offer 122-124 Glenferrie Road, Malvern for sale by auction scheduled for Thursday 29th May at 12pm onsite.
This is a rare opportunity for investors, owner occupiers or developers to secure a vacant possession retail premises in a true prime location, with great re-development potential (STCA).
122-124 Glenferrie Road, Malvern comprises a prominent single level and part 1st floor freestanding retail premises of 408m2 with a land area of 398m2 and a 10.1 metre frontage. The site is zoned Commercial 1.
The ground floor comprises a large open retail area with consultation and...
UNRAVEL THE GEM • Occupy/Develop/Invest (STPA) • Land Area: 200m2 (approx) • Zoning : Commercial 1 • Spacious shop front • Fully self-contained dwelling • Double lock up garage • Rear & side access • Private courtyard • Great access to public transport
HIGH EXPOSURE, BIG OPPORTUNITY • Zoning: Commercial 1 • Building Area: 104m2 (approx) • Huge frontage & exposure • Main road prime position
Located on one of Melbourne major roads, this property gives you the option to do what you want. Whether it be to occupy your own business, lease out to what would be a number of interested parties, or develop further (STPA). For further information and to arrange an inspection, call today or miss out.
FANTASTIC RETAIL OPPORTUNITY Outstanding double storey premises located on Malvern Road near corner of Tooronga Road.
Join fashionable cafes, retailers and many more (IGA Supermarket opening next door in 2013)
• Building area over two levels - 205sqm approx.
• Land area - 242sqm approx.
• Generous street frontage of 6.10 metres to Malvern Road
• Currently fitted out for Hairdressing Salon, but will suit a variety of uses (STPA)
• Zoning: Business 2
• Excellent on site car parking and rear access via rear R.O.W.
QUALITY MALVERN FREEHOLD Impressive Two Storey Retail Building in Busy Glenferrie Road Location Land Area: 194sqm approxBuilding Area: 245sqm approxSeparate access to first floor from Glenferrie RoadRear access via right of wayBusiness 1 zoneGround floor offered with vacant possession, first floor leasedFully refurbished throughout Versatile property suited to investors and owner occupiers positioned within Malvern's highly regarded and tightly held retail precinct. For further details, contact Chris Kombi 0438 156 236 or David Bourke 0407 705 755
An Undercooked Investment - Massive Upside! GormanKelly is pleased to offer 1426 High Street, Malvern for sale by auction.
This rare offering provides investors and/or developers with the opportunity to secure a leased, retail shop with dwelling located in a high-exposure location on a major south-eastern arterial road.
We believe the most outstanding aspects of this property include:
- Offers excellent position, income and potential for improvement/development (STCA);
- Prime positioned shop and two-bedroom dwelling;
- Separate rear access to dwelling;
- Current rent $21,683.16 p.a. plus GST and outgoings;
- Market review ...
Best location Asian restaurant with accommodation and cheapest rent This Asian restaurant is on the best location of Malvern. Next to the Malvern train station and Malvern Central. Enjoy the huge pedestrian traffic on glenferrie rd.
The inside of of the restaurant is spacious with around 70 seats. Also there are 3 big bedrooms upstairs. Private car park is available at the back yard. The rent of the whole place is only $793 per week. It is the best rent in that area.
The decoration is fabulous and the commercial kitchen have all the equipment with perfect condition. There is no need to spend extra money to do the renovation.
PRIME CORNER RETAIL INVESTMENT 70m (approx) to Glenferrie Road
5x5 year Lease commenced March 2008
Current Rental: $54,080.00 per annum GST & Outgoings
Annual 4% Increases
Tenant: Royal Nut Company (excellent references available)
Near New Construction (Depreciation Benefits)
Abutting Large Council Car Park
Enjoys excellent visibility
AN INVESTMENT THAT BLOSSOMS - An affordable investment in a prime retail shopping strip centre.
- Land Area: 153 square metres approx.
- Building Areas: Ground Floor = 50 square metres approx. First Floor = 70 square metres approx.
- Leased to 2 separate tenants.
- Total Rental: $54,184 per annum approx.
- Zoning: Business 1.
CONVENIENT INVESTMENT • Prime Retail Location
• Lease Term: Six (6) years
• Current Income: $51,100 per annum net
• Market review October 2010
• Building Area: 140 square metres approx.
• Near corner of High Street
MALVERN INVESTMENT / PRIME RETAIL Lease Term: 6 6 years.
Current Income: $44,200 per annum net.
Annual 4% increases, market review on exercise of option.
Building Area: 168 square metres approximately.
A CORNER LOCATION TO BANK ON GormanKelly is pleased to offer 242-246 Glenferrie Road, Malvern for sale by auction scheduled for Thursday 27th August at 12pm on-site.
Offered publically for the first time in 44 years, the property presents a fantastic opportunity to secure a fully leased prime corner investment with development potential.
- Two storey stand-alone office / retail premises; - High profile corner location on busy Glenferrie Road; - Building area 298m² with 4 onsite car spaces via Stanhope Street; - Secure lease with options to long standing tenant Liston Landers; - Currently returning $94,327.44 net p.a. p...
RARE CORNER, BIG OPPORTUNITY AUCTION – June 4TH, 2015 12PM ON-SITE
OCCUPY? DEVELOP? INVEST?
• Short term Lease returning $74,000pa NET • Land Area: 418m2 (approx) • Building Area: 281m2 (approx) • Zoning: Commercial 1 • Large Frontage to High and Tooronga Road • Superbly located in dominant suburb
This property provides the perfect flexibility for the fortunate purchaser. Whether it be for their own business, a chance to develop the property, or invest with a long term tenant, this prime corner is one of the best properties on the market.
Superbly located on a major corner, and providing major frontages to Tooron...
LANDMARK DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY A landmark development opportunity in a premium position within one of Melbourne's most affluent suburbs.
- Building Area: 643m²* - Land Area: 697m²* - 15.24m* frontage to Malvern Road - Short term income - Zoning: Commercial 1 - Second street frontage to Staunton Lane - Proposed development scheme available
DEVELOPMENT LAND WITH 18 METRE FRONTAGE TO MALVERN ROAD Comprises large two level prominent showroom building formally occupied by Clive Peters suitable for a variety of uses including retail or office. Internal accommodation is open plan with stair case connecting the floors and amenities to each level. The building provides basement parking for 14 cars, disabled entry and has recently undergone a refurbishment. There is excellent natural light to the front and rear of the building and would suit a variety of different uses.
The immediate area has undergone a transition in recent times and this section of Malvern Road is witnessing redevelopmen...
INVESTMENT PLUS DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
Investment plus development opportunity within this highly sought location. Close to Tooronga Village, Tooronga Station and Monash Freeway.
• Land Area: 530m2*
• Frontage to Malvern Road: 11.6*
• Building Area: 635m2*
• Rear access off Staunton Lane
• Ground floor shop – Wine Bar:
- Lease term: 5 years from October 2014
- Current Rental: $53,330*pa
- Reviews: Annual 4% increases
• PLUS Plans & Permit for 4 x 2/3 level townhouses with 4 car spaces
MAKE THE MOST OF MALVERN – EXECUTORS AUCTION • Land Area: 238m2 (approx) • Zoning: Mixed use • Rear access & on-site parking • Huge development potential (STPA) • Occupy/Invest/Develop • In one of Melbourne’s leading suburbs • Owned for over 30 years by current owner
Located in the leafy suburb of Malvern, this double story building is being offered for the first time in 30 years. Whether the buyer chooses to occupy, invest or develop, the multiple options will make it hard for any buyer to pass this up.
CORNER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY Prominent development site in the heart of Malvern Village (STPA).
•Land Area: 575sqm approx.
•Frontages: Malvern Road - 15.24m approx. and Shaftesbury Avenue - 39.62m approx.
•Zoning: Mixed Use (MUZ)
•Rear access via R.O.W
IMPRESSIVE INVESTMENT • Superb location • Securely leased • Building Area: 385m2 (approx) • Land Area: 464m2 (approx) • Tenancy 1: $72,377pa* 10 year lease • Tenancy 2: $51,916pa*4 + 4 year lease • Tenancy 3: $26,000pa* 3 + 3 year lease • Tenancy 4: $12,000pa* 1 + 2 + 2 year lease • Total Rental: $162,295pa (approx) • Future development potential (STPA) • Surrounded by National Tenants • Across from Malvern Central & David Jones • On-site car parking • Rear access from Wattletree Road • Transport at your doorstep
* Securely leased on a 3+3+3 year lease * Current rental $35,332 pa + Outgoings * Superb position in tightly held Malvern location and next to McDonalds. * Building area 115sqm approx * Quality fit out * Perfect entry level commercial investment * Brilliant location, close to Monash University, private schools and transport at your door step * Excellent drive by traffic
Situated on the ground floor of this stunning Federation Style building, tastefully renovated throughout to offer naturally lit self contained commercial/retail accommodation. Featuring period detail throughout including large bay window at front and polished floor boards this property will suit a variety of uses (STPA).
• Building Area: 114sqm approx.
• Land Area: 156sqm approx.
• Two street frontages
• Onsite parking at rear
• Approved planning permit and plans for future expansion
SUPER PRIME FREEHOLD INVESTMENT IN THE HEART OF HAWTHORN’S MOST ICONIC RETAIL STRIP CBRE Melbourne Strip Retail Investments are delighted to present for sale 798 Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn.
This prime Freestanding Retail Investment in the heart of Hawthorn’s most iconic retail strip and just 10 minutes from the centre of Melbourne presents purchasers a fantastic opportunity to secure a piece of this tightly held inner eastern location.
•Three (3) separate tenancies providing a diverse annual income of $117,520*
•Freehold landholding of 172sqm* with rear lane access
•Securely leased to Tapas and Wine Bar ‘Lulo’ with additional income derived from the two apartment...
Premium Armadale Retail Freehold Packed with Potential Savills is delighted to offer for sale this prime retail freehold in a highly sought after position within the heart of the High Street retail precinct. This property represents a fantastic opportunity to acquire a prominent retail freehold building with significant development upside.
The key attributes of 941-951 High Street, Armadale include:
- A large, high quality retail freehold
- Extensive frontage to High Street of 20 metres*
- Huge underlying landholding of 809sq m*, offering outstanding development potential
- Flexible Commercial 1 Zone
- Short-term leasebac...
First Time Offered In 65 Years AUCTION THURSDAY 6TH APRIL AT 12 NOON ON SITE
Positioned metres from the intersection of Malvern and Tooronga Roads in the leafy suburb of Glen Iris, this tightly held location is hugely popular amongst local residents.
The area is well serviced by public transport with trams and Tooronga Train Station in close promixity. With shops and cafes, Tooronga Shopping Centre and Central Park nearby, this is a great location.
Key features include:
* Charming building with total area: 151sqm (approx.) * Retail shop component which could be extended all the way through * First floor shop reside...
RECENT PRICE DROP!!! This stand alone 2 Storey commercial building situated on the vibrant corner of High Street Road and Malvern Road. Zoned C1Z this multiple tenanted property on single title is to be sold as one also offering an additional opportunity with add value potential for a future multi-storey development (STCA). An asset of this calibre is often sought but rarely found. Total prospective income $127,679 Net.
Key Points: - Total land area 270m2 approx. - Total building area 385m2 approx. (currently divided into 3 tenancies) - Ample street parking (all day) - Heating and Cooling throughout - Prime ...
Bustling Glenferrie Road Retail Investment Occupying a prime corner position within the distinguished Glenferrie Road shopping strip. Renowned for its thriving culture, Glenferrie Road boasts many iconic cafes and restaurants, latest Australian designer boutiques and national retail brands.
Ã¢â?¬¢ High profile corner tenancy of 158 sqm* with two (2) secure basement car parks
Ã¢â?¬¢ Brand new lease with options to 2034 - commenced 1st September 2014
Ã¢â?¬¢ Leased to highly reputable tenant Ã¢â?¬Å"Hakata GensukeÃ¢â?¬, who operates an already thriving store on Russell Street in MelbourneÃ¢â?¬â?¢s CBD
Ã¢â?¬¢ Net rental of $68,000 ...
BUY NOW $2,300,000! Exceptional Double Fronted Freestanding Investment With Immediate Development Upside CBRE Melbourne Strip Retail Investments and KYPA Property are proud to present to the market, 95 Burwood Road, Hawthorn.
We summarise the property details below, for your reference:
- An exceptional two (2) level double fronted building (7.8m* frontage) with separate access to first floor dwelling
- An underutilised landholding of 260sqm* including four (4) car parks on-title, complimented by highly accessible rear lane access via Elgin Place (7.8m* frontage)
- Immediate capacity to add value to the rear of the site with approved permits for a four (4) level development
RARE HAWTHORN FREEHOLD INVESTMENT Rare opportunity to acquire this securely leased two level freehold investment, located in the heart of Glenferrie Road, arguably Melbourne's best suburban retail strip.
* Income: $91,718 pa + GST + outgoings
* Build Area: 211m2
* Land Area: 226m2
* Rear access with on-site parking
* Walking distance to Glenferrie Station and Swinburne University
* Direct rear access to council car parks
Please call for further information or to arrange an inspection.
A Stunning Investment with a New 15 Year Lease Savills is delighted to offer for sale this brand new, high performing asset at 85 Camberwell Road, situated in a prime position in the heart of Hawthorn East, surrounded by an abundance of retail and lifestyle amenity.
This magnificent three-level serviced apartment building comprises 18 large apartments, ground floor retail shops and an office, together with onsite parking, all of which is fully leased to two tenants. This prime property is ideally positioned within the blue chip suburb of Hawthorn East, just 7km* from Melbourne's CBD.
Kooyong Road Corner On behalf of the Royal District Nurses Service, Knight Frank is delighted to offer for sale this fantastic development site.
The prominent features of this property include:
- High profile corner development site
- Total land area 1,123sqm approx
- Flexible Commercial 1 Zoning
- Zoning allows for a multitude of uses (STCA)
- Located opposite parkland and busy retail strip
- Ideally situated between Inkerman and Balaclava roads
- To be offered for sale with vacant possession
The property is one of six development sites that form part of a portfolio auction to be held on Wednesda...