Retail Freehold 10 Year Lease To Liquorland High profile investment opportunity prominently situated in the heart of Eltham's popular Hospitality and Retail district:
- Substantial retail space of 500sqm (approx.) - Currently leased to Liquorland (Westfarmers) - Prominent Main Road location - 18 on-site carparks - Situated just metres away from Eltham Station and adjacent bus interchange
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Geoff Emmett on 0409 330 561.
Investment - Two Shops; Two Titles - Affordable retail investment
- Two Shops; Two Titles; One Tenant
- Future possibility to separate into two tenancies
- Thriving residential precinct with very popular shopping village
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
Chris Tsolis 0419 008 647
Land Area: 239sqm approx Building Area: 199sqm approx Street frontage of 11.5m approx Ample public car parking nearby Zoned: Commercial 1 Rear access and off street parking included Close to Montmorency Train Station To be offered with vacant possession Suit a variety of uses (STCA)
A Stylish Investment GormanKelly is pleased to offer 159 Parker Street, Templestowe for sale by auction, scheduled for Wednesday 7th August, 2013 at 12.00 noon.
This is a first time offering for sale since its construction in 1985.
In summary this property offers:
- Single storey retail shop with great exposure - Building area 70m² approx - Current tenant T/as ‘Templestowe Beauty Retreat’ - 3 year lease PLUS options - Currently returning $20,235 net p.a. plus outgoings & GST - Potential upside - Build an extra level (STCA) - Land area 82m² / Zoned Business 1 - Great location within Templestowe Village;...
Prime Corner Retail Investment New 7 7 7 year lease / Annual rent increases.
Outstanding location surrounded by national retailers inc Coles, Woolworths and Dan Murphy.
Large 115m2* shop set for refurbishment by tenant.
Eltham: one of Melbourne’s most affluent suburbs.
Letsave: a growing chain with 12 stores across Melbourne.
Single tenant - minimum management.
To be auctioned as part of Burgess Rawson Investment Portfolio Auction 56.
11.00am AEDT Wednesday.
27 October 2010.
River Room, Crown Casino Melbourne.
A Scoop Purchase This rare offering provides investors with the opportunity to secure a well leased retail property located in a prime position within the heart of one of the area’s leading local shopping centres.
We believe the most outstanding aspects of this property include:
• Secure 5 5 5 year Lease to solid retail tenant Gelatavita
• Currently returning $28,704 net per annum plus GST & outgoings
• Excellent position within highly sought, tightly held local retail strip occupied by major retailers including IGA, NAB, Bendigo Bank and Baker’s Delight to name a few
• Abundant customer parking wit...
Brand New Lease New 5 5 5 year lease
• Strategic retail location
– Opposite village shopping centre
– Adjacent to Safeway Supermarket
– Central to Bank, Post Office and
• Annual 4% rental increases
• Tightly held retail precinct
• 3 month bank guarantee
• Entry level investment
GILT-EDGED INVESTMENT! Unique opportunity in blue chip location. New 5 year lease to Repco Ltd, with lease commencing November 2005. Returning $45,000 pa, plus GST, with tenant paying all outgoings. Building area of 210 sqm (approx) and ample parking available.
IDEAL START! This versatile retail premises of 95 sq.m (approx) offers scope to futher enhance on this generous allotment of 187 sq.m (approx). Zoned Business 1, this property offers a flexible floor plan and is surrounded by a tenancy mix including a mini-mart, fish & chip shop, hairdresser and pizza shop. Terms: 10% deposit, Balance 30/60 days. This property is also available for lease at $1,000 per calendar month, plus GST & outgoings.
Long Established Childcare Centre Fifteen (15) years to Imagine Applied Education Services Inc. to 15 May 2024. Two (2) further terms of five (5) years, each with a five (5) year notice period. Currently licensed for 60 LDC places but tenant has the right to reduce to 50 places. If the tenant exercises this right, the rent reduces proportionately. Annual CPI reviews with a 2.5% minimum increase. Next Market Review date is 15 May 2019, rent cannot reduce as a result of Market Review and is uncapped. Tenant responsible for rates, insurance and repairs and maintenance (including structural), management fees and land tax (where ...
Spectacular Corner Site in Premium Location The Savills CBD & Metropolitan Sales team is delighted to offer for sale by Expressions of Interest this incredible corner development site, located within one of the strongest retail precincts in Melbourne’s north-east at 1066 – 1074 Main Road, Eltham.
This fantastic development site contains prominent frontage to Main Road with a 2nd street frontage to Cecil Street providing easy access and is located at the located at the gateway to Eltham’s core retail and hospitality, surrounded by national tenants and positioned directly opposite Eltham Train Station.