Supreme Slice of Bolton Street A unique opportunity to secure an investment in the tightly held and sought after Bolton Street shops.
The property features |
• Lease | Three (3) years
• Options | Four (4) years
• Return | $41,122.75 net per annum
• Reviews | CPI
• Building area | 71sqm approximately
• Land area | 170sqm approximately
• Zoning | Commercial 1
• Rear laneway access
• Potential for development (STCA)
Bolton Street shops are an established retail strip located on a busy corner with a total of 9 commercial shops.
Due to the dense surrounding residential catchments, it is a well-serviced an...
AUCTION THIS COMING WEDNESDAY
OUTSTANDING LOCATION - 3 ROAD FRONTAGES Prime position with over 100 metres road frontages midst Montmorency shopping centre and several doors from railway station. Substantial iconic retail premises almost 300m² on land within two zones and offered subject to the newsagency lease. Business NOT for sale. For further details contact Ken Moroney - 0414 321 065
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…" For a Due Diligence Checklist go to:
Retail Freehold 10 Year Lease To Liquorland High profile investment opportunity prominently situated in the heart of Eltham's popular Hospitality and Retail district:
- Substantial retail space of 500sqm (approx.) - Currently leased to Liquorland (Westfarmers) - Prominent Main Road location - 18 on-site carparks - Situated just metres away from Eltham Station and adjacent bus interchange
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Geoff Emmett on 0409 330 561.
Land Area: 239sqm approx Building Area: 199sqm approx Street frontage of 11.5m approx Ample public car parking nearby Zoned: Commercial 1 Rear access and off street parking included Close to Montmorency Train Station To be offered with vacant possession Suit a variety of uses (STCA)
A Stylish Investment GormanKelly is pleased to offer 159 Parker Street, Templestowe for sale by auction, scheduled for Wednesday 7th August, 2013 at 12.00 noon.
This is a first time offering for sale since its construction in 1985.
In summary this property offers:
- Single storey retail shop with great exposure - Building area 70m² approx - Current tenant T/as ‘Templestowe Beauty Retreat’ - 3 year lease PLUS options - Currently returning $20,235 net p.a. plus outgoings & GST - Potential upside - Build an extra level (STCA) - Land area 82m² / Zoned Business 1 - Great location within Templestowe Village;...
Prime Corner Retail Investment New 7 7 7 year lease / Annual rent increases.
Outstanding location surrounded by national retailers inc Coles, Woolworths and Dan Murphy.
Large 115m2* shop set for refurbishment by tenant.
Eltham: one of Melbourne’s most affluent suburbs.
Letsave: a growing chain with 12 stores across Melbourne.
Single tenant - minimum management.
To be auctioned as part of Burgess Rawson Investment Portfolio Auction 56.
11.00am AEDT Wednesday.
27 October 2010.
River Room, Crown Casino Melbourne.
A Scoop Purchase This rare offering provides investors with the opportunity to secure a well leased retail property located in a prime position within the heart of one of the area’s leading local shopping centres.
We believe the most outstanding aspects of this property include:
• Secure 5 5 5 year Lease to solid retail tenant Gelatavita
• Currently returning $28,704 net per annum plus GST & outgoings
• Excellent position within highly sought, tightly held local retail strip occupied by major retailers including IGA, NAB, Bendigo Bank and Baker’s Delight to name a few
• Abundant customer parking wit...
Brand New Lease New 5 5 5 year lease
• Strategic retail location
– Opposite village shopping centre
– Adjacent to Safeway Supermarket
– Central to Bank, Post Office and
• Annual 4% rental increases
• Tightly held retail precinct
• 3 month bank guarantee
• Entry level investment
GILT-EDGED INVESTMENT! Unique opportunity in blue chip location. New 5 year lease to Repco Ltd, with lease commencing November 2005. Returning $45,000 pa, plus GST, with tenant paying all outgoings. Building area of 210 sqm (approx) and ample parking available.
Spectacular Corner Site in Premium Location The Savills CBD & Metropolitan Sales team is delighted to offer for sale by Expressions of Interest this incredible corner development site, located within one of the strongest retail precincts in Melbourne’s north-east at 1066 – 1074 Main Road, Eltham.
This fantastic development site contains prominent frontage to Main Road with a 2nd street frontage to Cecil Street providing easy access and is located at the located at the gateway to Eltham’s core retail and hospitality, surrounded by national tenants and positioned directly opposite Eltham Train Station.
Long Established Childcare Centre Fifteen (15) years to Imagine Applied Education Services Inc. to 15 May 2024. Two (2) further terms of five (5) years, each with a five (5) year notice period. Currently licensed for 60 LDC places but tenant has the right to reduce to 50 places. If the tenant exercises this right, the rent reduces proportionately. Annual CPI reviews with a 2.5% minimum increase. Next Market Review date is 15 May 2019, rent cannot reduce as a result of Market Review and is uncapped. Tenant responsible for rates, insurance and repairs and maintenance (including structural), management fees and land tax (where ...