DA Approved 13 Apartments CBRE has the pleasure in offering 83-89 Hoxton Park Road, Liverpool NSW 2170, an opportunity moments from Liverpool CBD.
The property is in Liverpool on the corner of Maryvale Avenue and Hoxton Park Road. The site features favourable planning controls, zoned R4 High Density Residential with an FSR of 1:1 and a maximum building height of 15m under the Liverpool Local Environmental Plan 2008. Under this zoning there is currently an approval for 13 apartments.
Some of the key attributes of the property are as follows:
- Development site with a variety of uses
- DA approved for 13 re...
LIVERPOOL CBD - DA Approved 162 Units + 6 Commercial CBRE is pleased to offer 387-397 Macquarie Street, Liverpool for sale via an Expressions of Interest.
387-397 Macquarie Street presents the rare opportunity to acquire a development project in Liverpool CBD with an existing development approval for 162 residential apartments and 6 retail/commercial suites.
1Bed = 37
2Bed = 115
3Bed = 10
The existing improvements on the property are a set of commercial strata suites, currently occupied by retail provides Cash Converters, Radio Rentals, and Motor Cycle Accessories Supermarket -all leases due to expire by Quarter 1 2017...
Premier Gateway Development Site Landmark location identified as one of Liverpools Key Sites. Located on the intersection of Macquarie Street, Hume Highway and Hoxton Park Road. Arguably Liverpool's most exposed corner site with three street frontages. Prime Redevelopment Opportunity identified as a Key Site under Liverpool LEP Currently leased to Liverpool Nissan @ $558,478.20 pa net + GST Zoning: B4 Mixed Use (Commercial / Residential) (Liverpool Council) Floor Space Ratio: 6:1 (Liverpool Council) Height Limit: 80 metres
This is an outstanding opportunity that comes along once in a lifetime.
A prime development site with the benefit of existing approvals, located at the junction of two of Liverpool CBD's most significant thoroughfares An excavated site with DA approval in place for a 13-storey mixed-use development comprising a retail / commercial podium with apartments above, together with proportionate basement car parking.
Situated on the prominent south-western corner of the junction of the Hume Highway (Liverpool Road) and Hoxton Park Road and benefitting from outstanding exposure for future retail/commercial operations on the property.
Two agreements for lease relating to the DA Approved scheme were entered into prior to the appointment of the Receivers and Managers (the vendor) with blue chip tenants.
High exposure development opportunity - Site area of 4,210sqm*
- Three street frontages to Hume Highway, Passefield and Rose Streets
- Part of Sydney's South West Growth Centre
- Underdeveloped site with 1.2:1 FSR
- Flexible B6 - Enterprise corridor zoning allowing residential, commercial, hotels, fuel depots, churches and education developments (STCA)
- Offered with vacant possession
FOR SALE BY AUCTION
10.30am (AEST) Tuesday 16th June 2015
AuctionWorks, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000
John Macree 0412 222 511
Leslie Cheng 0411 879 765
Prime Development Site The property holds a prized position next to McGrath Mazda/Subaru on the Hume Highway, a high traffic flow bulky goods street within the Liverpool precinct. The M5 junction via the Hume Highway is located 300 metres to the south.
Excellent main road development site with endless opportunities (subject to council approval). The site offers 738m² (approx.) of land that is zoned B6 Enterprise Corridor. The property would be suitable for both owners occupiers and astute developers.
- Exceptional main road property
- 16 metre frontage to Hume Highway
- Endless development...
RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE - Site area: 13,100sqm*
- Zoned R4 High Density Residential
- Potential to achieve 130* units (STCA)
- Excellent development site in fast growing area
- High profile location with 2 street frontages
- Could also suit townhouse development, aged care, place of worship or school (STCA)
- Close to Casula Mall and local amenities
SOLD! BLOCK OF 12X 2 BEDROOM UNITS - Block of 12 x 2 bedroom units sold in one line
- Moments from Cabramatta station
- Fully tenanted investment
- 6 of 12 units renovated
- All units with balconies & garages
- Site area of 903sqm*
- Current annual rental of $192,400*
- Rare opportunity - ideal for SMSF, investor or strata dealer
Major Infill Residential Development Site - 5,206 sqm* site area
- Zoned B2 Local Centre & R4 High Density Residential
- FSR 1.2:1 & 1.7:1
- Short term holding income
- High population growth demographic
- Close to multiple public amenity: public transport, schools, shopping centre
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Closing 3pm (AEST) Wednesday 12 August 2015
Develop or Occupy The property is located on the corner of Hoxton Park Road and Webster Road, Lurnea. It offers exposure to thousands of passing cars daily with a traffic intersection on Webster Road.
This site offers an exciting opportunity to purchase a property that can be developed or occupied. The property comprises of a disused service station with a functional workshop that sits on 1,271m of land. The property currently holds a DA for a new service station although the current buildings could easily be re-established and occupied. The site is zoned R4 high density residential giving the opportuni...
RARE COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED! TENDER CLOSURE DATE 1PM 27TH JANUARY 2016
RARE COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED!
Ideally located in the heart of the commercial hub of Moorebank offering:
- Huge approx. 3743 SQM of space
- Re-development opportunity
- Three huge workshop spaces
- Five storeroom/storage spaces
- Three office spaces
- Kitchen space
- Two bathrooms
- Workshop space approx. 1065SQM
- Council Rates $7,000 per annum
- Water Rates $2500 per annum
- Land Tax $11,400 per annum
- Insurance $11,000 per annum
Do not miss this rare opportunity. Call today for...
Hume Highway Land - 4,016sqm Located on the Hume Highway being minutes to both the M5 and M7 Motorways. The property benefits from frontage to both the Hume Highway and Ayshford Street. The property is zoned B6 Enterprise Corridor which lends itself to a number of different users S.T.C.A. The property is being offered via Expressions of Interest which closes on 2 April at 4pm.