Fully Leased Investment This hard to find free standing fully leased investment property has an income of $135,000 per annum + GST + Outgoings and over 8% Net return.
Improvements This is a Warehouse-Factory building of 1,050m2 (approximately). The external walls are brick and masonry brick and the building includes air conditioned offices. The internal fit out incorporates 5 freezer and chiller rooms and compressors.
Lessee Details - Coastline Food Services - 3 years from 19 September 2015 - $135,000 per annum + GST + Outgoings - Please note that the tenant has occupied the property for approximately 7 year...
COMPACT SHED AT A COMPACT PRICE IN KIPPA RING Tilt slab sheds of this calibre are becoming harder and rarer to find and handy little warehouse space will not last long. Currently tenanted on a periodical lease, vacant possession can be had with in a month of settlement. This shed features:
• Approximately 131m2 of high bay and clear span space
• Electric roller door
• One parking space allotment
• Internal amenities and kitchenette
• Separate glass door entry
This shed could be a great starter for your business or any one looking for a place to house your hobbies. Be quick and contact Glen Mare or Craig Chapman today for yo...
FOR SALE OR LEASE - GREAT INCENTIVES ON OFFER Modern in appearance, this tilt slab constructed industrial unit in Kippa-Ring's industrial estate will tick a lot of boxes for businesses looking for combined office and warehouse space.
Take a look at these features:
• 54.4m of office and / or showroom space split between the ground and first floors
• Air conditioning in each others office
• Separate glass door entry and dark tinted external windows
• 162.6m of clear span warehouse with 4m wide x 3.5 high electric roller door
• Internal amenities and kitchenette
• Ample on site parking
1/2 Investment - 1/2 Your new workplace! * 670sqm (Approx.) Building on 1619sqm Industrial Land
* 5 Roller Door Access
* Seller would be happy to rent half of the building
* Large concreted hardstand component
* Drive through tuck access two crossovers
* Excellent Signage opportunities
* Busy street adjacent to Kippa-Ring shopping Centre and Aldi.
MODERN CLEARSPAN FREESTANDER WITH HIGHBAY WAREHOUSE * 850sqm First class office/warehouse facility of tilt slab construction
* Column free warehouse with high internal clearance, building easily split
* Two container height roller shutters
* Well presented office space over two levels
* Large car parking and container set down area
* This is truly an opportunity not to be missed
* Ample 3 phase power
Situated in the Clontarf industrial estate allowing excellent access to the Gateway Motorway & Bruce Highway. 30 Mins to the Brisbane Airport & CBD. Ideal for businesses servicing from the Brisbane CBD to the Sunshine Coast.
MOTIVATED OWNER! IDEAL STARTER OR SMALL BUSINESS UNIT * 200sqm Tilt concrete panel industrial facility
* 145sqm* Highbay, column free warehouse
* Accessed via electric container height roller shutter
* 55sqm Council-certified mezzanine storage space
* Ample onsite and street parking available
* Neighbouring local complex with IGA, Subway, cafe and others
* Close proximity to Anzac Avenue with direct Bruce Highway access
* Our client has said she doesn't want this on the market long!
* Presenting all offers for sale & lease
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact EXCLUSIVE AGENTS Nick Price or Adam Smith of Rai...
FUNCTIONAL FREESTANDER IN PRIME POSITION * 805sqm Total floor area with 60sqm bonus mezzanine
* Good quality ground floor office/showroom
* Large regular 1,375sqm shaped industrial allotment
* Huge 3 phase power (200 amps)
* Good concrete hardstand & ample off street parking
* Rare opportunity on busy feeder road
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact EXCLUSIVE AGENT Lawrence Temple of Raine & Horne Commercial.
SMALL BUSINESSES AND HOBBIESTS REJOICE...SMALL AFFORDABLE SHED Commercial sheds whether for sale or lease in general are becoming rare and hard to find. That makes this compact shed value plus at only $159,000. Currently tenanted till the end of June, if you buy now you should have vacant possession in no time.
• Approximately 90m2 in size
• Includes its own internal amenities
• Roller door and separate side door entry
• Located in the heart of the Clontarf industrial estate and close to the Gateway motorway
This shed is priced to sell and will not last long. Don't miss out and be disappointed, contact Glen or Craig for your inspection.
HOT PROPERTY CONTACT NICK NOW! The Commercial Guys are proud to present 8/24 Redcliffe Gardens Drive, Clontarf.
Located in the heart of Clontarf Industrial area this warehouse is for Sale and yes I just said it! With variety of businesses in Clontarf the warehouse is on the corner of the block and has maximum exposure to Redcliffe Gardens Drive. The warehouse is in excellent condition with toilet amenities, kitchenette, open plan office and mezzanine for storage. Even better, 3-phase is already installed which can cut down the cost of installation and a high benefit for the relocation or start-up of your business.
AFFORDABLE OFFICE/WAREHOUSE - SET TO SELL! * 225sqm Modern, tilt panel industrial facility
* Highbay warehouse accessed via container height roller door
* 20sqm* Office space on council-certified mezzanine level
* Abundance of on-site and street parking
* Great location just off Anzac Avenue and adjacent to Rothwell Bunnings
* Surplus to sellers' requirements your opportunity awaits!
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact EXCLUSIVE AGENTS Nick Whinnett or Nick Price of Raine & Horne Commercial.
Income from existing tenant and landscape business opportunity • 4,597m²* total land area comprising two separate tenancies
• 2,571m²*of the total site area is leased to long-term tenant occupying 532m²* besser block building and a 36m² open sided shed
• 2,026m²* of the total site is a former landscaping yard and supplies business that can be purchased with existing office and storage building of 169m²* along with plant and equipment and stock or vacant possession (if required)
• Plant and equipment listing is available
• Low site coverage of less than 16%* offers development opportunity S.T.C.A. or useable hardstand for storage
• Opportunity to ...
Large Holding on Brisbane's Northside | For Sale by Liquidators The property offers a total site area of 6,964sqm (approx) with two street frontages to Snook Street (80m approx) and Storie Street (104m approx). The site is divided over 4 titles. The property is improved by a tilt panel building of 716sqm (approx) on 51 Snook Street, a building of 380sqm (approx) on 22a Storie Street and a block building of 265sqm (approx) on the 59 Snook Street Site. - Redcliffe Peninsular location - 1,361sqm* of quality buildings - 6,964sqm* of land on 4 titles - Two street access - Available as one site or in part (*approx)
Free standing Industrial Site - Slashed to $395,000 * Free standing Industrial Site
* Suitable for Metal Manufacturing
* 350m2 shed (approx)
* Fully fenced 865m2 block
* Fully concreted hard stand
* Owners are keen to sell or lease
Call Redcliffe's Commercial Agent Ryan on 0422 232 437
YOUR NEXT MOVE The Commercial Guys are proud to present 4/65-67 Snook Street, Caboolture
Positioned facing Snook Street, take advantage of high exposure and well known location.
- 149m2 Industrial Unit - Fitted reception and Office with air conditioning - Internal toilet amenities - 3 Phase power - Gated complex - Large signage provisions - To be sold vacant possession - Kitchen display showroom fitting not included in Sale
Contact Exclusive agent Grant Simpson to arrange your inspection or for further information
Office/Warehouse with Mezzanine and Roller Door Access This affordable industrial showroom is situated on a quiet street in the Clontarf industrial precinct.
- Mezzanine office/storage space
- Roller door access to single garage workshop
- Glass frontage for plenty of natural light
- On site and street parking
- Second Air Conditioned office with Kitchenette
- 100m2 total ground floor area
- Not far from M1