Strategic City Fringe Corner Site - Character 2 level brick building of 1,069sqm*
- Land area: 823sqm*
- Two street frontages totalling 57.52m*
- Offered with vacant possession
- Proposed rezoning to Mixed Use
- Outstanding city fringe location close to transport, retail and educational amenity
- 3km* to Melbourne’s vibrant CBD
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing: Thursday, 25 May 2017 at 3.00pm.
Offered for sale exclusively through Dawkins Occhiuto. For further information, please contact on +61 3 8825 4555.
Permit Approved Boutique Development PERMIT APPROVED BOUTIQUE INNER CITY DEVELOPMENT
- Land Area: 384m2 approx. with ROW - Approved permit for 9 apartments (7x2 bedroom. 2x1 bedroom) - Capitalise on strong buyer demand for Kensington - Rapidly evolving gateway location with major growth prospects - Nottingham street is ideally situated in one of the most sought after pockets of Kensington. Set upon the famed cafe culture this leafy suburb offers a breezy attitude with popular local haunts and a myriad of lifestyle options. - Easy access to Citylink and a variety of public transport options make this the ideal location for o...
CITY FRINGE DEVELOPMENT POSSIBILITIES Alexkarbon Real Estate is proudly marketing 54-62 Smith Street, Kensington for sale by Expressions of Interest (EOI) closing Thursday 13 October 2016 at 5pm.
A superb opportunity to leverage off a solid platform to create an inner city development for residential use. This prime residential development is for those seeking a city-fringe opportunity (STCA) or a blue chip investment for the future.
Within 3.5 kilometres from Melbourne CBD, Kensington Village and Macaulay station at your fingertips whilst being close to Racecourse Road shops and cafes’.
NEW PERMIT FOR 26 APARTMENTS WITH TRIPLE STREET FRONTAGE Gross Waddell is pleased to offer 513-521 Victoria Street, West Melbourne for sale by Public Auction on Friday 17th of March at 12pm onsite
• Permit approved for 26 apartments and 1 retail shop • All-encompassing super prime land parcel of 447 sqm* • Three (3) significant frontages: - Stawell Street - 18.46m* - Anderson Street - 17.35m* - Victoria Street - 25.16m* • Flexible Mix Use Zoning (MUZ) • 1km* to Errol Street • 350m* to North Melbourne Station • Quality existing improvements ideal for short term leasing before development • Excellent surrounding amenity
Prime residential development, approved plans for 5 X 2 Brm and 4 X 1 Brm unts Development opportunity or owner occupier in the heart of Footscray's education district. potential for a Great man shed too.
Plans approved and ready to go on this unique and secluded residential development.
Floor Area: 500 m²
land Area 386 M2
Parking Comments: Parking proposed in the approved development plans.
Zoning: general Residential
EOI - Now Closed - Generational North Melbourne Freehold with Development Upside (STCA) 139-149 Boundary Road, North Melbourne offers an outstanding opportunity to purchase in one of Melbourne's highly sought after commercial hubs.
The 4,504sqm* site comprises a multi-level showroom/office/warehouse with multiple access from Boundary Road and Alfred Street.
Positioned just 2km* from the Melbourne CBD, Queen Victoria Market and 1km* from the Royal Children's Hospital and Macaulay Railway Station, this property provides easy access to major arterials such as Flemington Road and CityLink.
+ Total building area: 4,938sqm*
+ Total land area: 4,504sqm*
Huge exposure and growth potential Well configured land parcel with high exposure in a growth precinct within metres of the CBD with existing warehouse clear-span building with access from three (3) sides.
Key features include:
• Land area 550 sqm (approx)
• Building of 500 sqm (approx) all on one (1) level
• Warehouse style accommodation with a pitched roof and exposed wooden trusses
• Wide 14.12 metre frontage with high volume passing traffic
• 500 metres to North Melbourne Train Station
• Ideal funky office conversion for an astute investor or creative business following a minimal industrial fitout, polis...
Multi-Permit Approved Mixed Use Opportunity 143 & 145-147 ROSSLYN STREET, WEST MELBOURNE
A suburb boutique multi-permitted mixed use development opportunity over three (3) title allotments
Mixed use zoning
Separate permits approved for a combined 28 apartments with office space over six (6) levels
Outstanding location offering the highest form of lifestyle and amenity attractions on your doorstep including Flagstaff Gardens (200m*), Queen Victoria Markets (500m*), Melbourne University & RMIT (1km*), Melbourne Central & the new Melbourne Emporium (1km*)
FOR SALE VIA EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 26TH OF NOVEMBE...
Flemington Residential Development Site For Sale by Expressions of Interest, closing Thursday 27th November at 2pm.
- Site area: 5,372sqm (approx) - Just 6kms from Melbourne CBD - Zoned General Residential (GRZ1) - Potential for medium density residential plus a range of other possible uses (STCA) - 52 metre frontage to Ascot Vale Road - Versatile site with two street frontages - Former "Weighbridge" Aged Care facility.
For more information, contact Ken Smirk or Michael Hede
Permitted Townhouse Site – City Fringe Colliers International are pleased to be appointed to exclusively market 147-157 Princes Street, Flemington. The site represents a permitted luxury townhouse site just 3.2km* from Melbourne CBD. The site is positioned in a prime location on ‘Flemington Hill’ and is sure to be a huge development success.
Key features include:
• Significant land footprint of 1,882m²* in highly sought after pocket of Flemington
• Brilliant permit for 23 luxurious townhouses with strong mix of 20 x 3BR and 3 x 2BR, all with two car parks
• Current short-term holding income of $92,400* per annum
Triple Fronted Opportunity This property offers an outstanding opportunity to acquire a prime 3 shop fronted building with development upside (STCA). The property has a 16.2m street frontage with 3 shop fronts, all of which have rear access via a ROW. Perfectly located just off busy Racecourse Road, close proximity to New Market train station, less than a minutes’ walk to New Market Plaza Shopping Centre and in the middle of popular cafes and eateries such as Laksa King and Wolf & Hound Café.
• Commercial 1 Zone (B1Z)
• Development Opportunity (STCA)
• Land area of 381 sqm approximately
• Vacant Possession
PERMITTED CORNER SITE Rare apartment development site with plans and permit for 47 apartments and retail.
* Outstanding corner position with three street frontages
* View and natural light that can not be built out
* Designed by world famous architect Ken Sowery of ElevliPlus, who designed 'The Age Print Centre' in Tullamarine, and many other internationally renowned buildings
* Rear lane way for car park access
Invest Your Equity Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase 143 Rosslyn Street, West Melbourne with the following key attributes:
• Permit approved development site
• Boutique product comprising 9 residential apartments and 1 retail unit
• Fixed build cost and primed for immediate start (including building permit)
• Prime West Melbourne location serviced by tram, train and bus links
• Situated on the fringe of the Melbourne CBD, the World’s Most Liveable City
• Land area of 112m²*
• Another West Melbourne gem, not to be missed
Premium Commercial Value Add Opportunity in Melbourne's Most Sought After Locale CBRE presents for your consideration one of Melbourne city fringes best development / investment / value add / development propositions
Plans and Permit Approved: Premium Development Opportunity Plans and Permit Approved: Premium Development Opportunity
- Approved permit for 22 apartments consisting of 6 x 3 bedrooms and 16 x 2 bedrooms - Substantial land area of 955m2 approx. - Stunning architectural design - Capitalise on strong buyer demand for the inner west - Activity Centre zone provides alternate development outcomes including townhouses stca - Two existing Victorian dwellings on two titles with holding income
James Gregson 0421 516 480 Michael Ryan 0433 180 199
Footscray’s Finest Development Site On behalf of the Department of Treasury and Finance, Savills has the pleasure of offering for sale this major development opportunity at 94-104 Buckley Street, Footscray.
Ideally located within one of Melbourne's key growth locations, this prime site is situated in the heart of Footscray's bustling Activity Centre, perfectly positioned to develop an iconic project.
The key attributes of 94-104 Buckley Street, Footscray include:
- Substantial landholding of 2,736sq m*
- Extensive frontage to Buckley Street of over 56 metres*
- Ideal city fringe Activity Centre Zone with an allowable h...
Premium North Melbourne Site With Endless Potential The Savills CBD & Metropolitan Sales Team is delighted to offer for sale the best warehouse on the market in the North Melbourne area.
This represents a fantastic opportunity to acquire a modern showroom/office/warehouse suitable for a range of development outcomes (STCA).
Key features of this outstanding opportunity include;
- An ideal inner city site of 519sq m*
- High quality showroom/office/warehouse of 670sq m*
- Dual street frontages to Abbotsford and Little Lothian Streets
- Flexible Mixed Use Zoning
- Highly favourable development parameters with potential for stunning CBD...
The Perfect City Fringe Development Site Savills and CVA are delighted to offer for sale by Expressions of Interest this incredible city fringe development site, located in North Melbourne's exciting lifestyle precinct at 199-217 Peel Street, North Melbourne.
This superb site has an allowable development height of at least 24 metres* in a flexible Mixed Use zoning, a 2nd street frontage to McInerney lane providing easy access and is located only 400 metres* from the Melbourne CBD and surrounded by Melbourne & RMIT Universities, Queen Victoria Market and Melbourne's major hospital precinct.
Premium Residential Development Site > Developable area: 527 sqm approx. > Includes valuable red brick period warehouse with loads of character. > Two extensive frontages > Combined frontage: 46.7 metres approx. (Warwick St & Browns Lane) > Zoned: Mixed use > Exclusive position only metres to Errol & Victoria Streets > Concept Development Plans prepared by V-Arc Architects (STPA) > Attractive settlement terms
The property is located on the south-western corner of Warwick Street and Browns Lane.
Premium city fringe location only minutes to Errol and Victoria Streets, which boast a diverse array of cafés, restaurants and boutiq...
High Profile City Fringe Freehold Savills is pleased to offer for sale this remarkable freehold office building with enormous development potential located at 13-21 Bedford Street, North Melbourne.
Located on Melbourneâ€™s CBD edge, this outstanding property is situated in the heart of the education and medical precinct - with Melbourne University, RMIT University, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Royal Womenâ€™s Hospital, Royal Childrenâ€™s Hospital and the $1 billion Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre all located in the immediate vicinity.
Key attributes of this outstanding property include:
ISLAND SITE IN WEST MELBOURNE FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING WEDNESDAY 15TH JUNE 2016 AT 4PM
- Significant land area of 4,795m2* - Standalone island site with four street frontages in excess 310m* - Ripe for development (STCA) - Zoned Mixed Use - Unrivalled inner city location, in one of Melbourne's most gentrified areas
BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY READY TO GO > Permit approved for 20 apartments, over 4 levels, with basement car parking, > Prime corner allotment of 511m2* with three street frontages, > Vibrant CBD fringe location, metres from bustling Errol Street, and only 1.5km* from the city, > Proven and popular residential &ldquo,hot spot&rdquo, which has undergone significant gentrification, > Plans and permit ready for immediate commencement
FOR SALE VIA PUBLIC AUCTION ON-SITE THURSDAY 18th AUGUST, 2016 @ 1PM
Landmark Inner City Hotel â?? The Quiet Man The iconic and award winning Quiet Man Irish Hotel. Significant 836 sqm corner site. 60 metres combined frontage plus laneway access. 2 year lease with landlord break clause after 12 months. Commercial 1 zoned site â?? premium retail zoning. Located in the heart of popular Flemington retail precinct with direct access to Tullamarine Fwy, public transport and Melbourne's premier hospital and university precinct. Classic 935 sqm building over 2 levels. Includes public bar, dining room / bistro, commercial kitchen, courtyard/beer garden, 1am drive thru bottle shop & first floor accommodation...
Affordable Development Opportunity in Rapidly Evolving City Fringe Precinct • Strategic site ideal for medium density project- excellent prospect to landbank or commence a development in the short/medium term!
• Site Area: 1,508 sqm*
• Easily accessible with large street frontage to Neilson Place
• Located in close proximity to an array of amenity including railway / transport infrastructure
• Purchase now to capitalise on rare development-friendly zoning where activity is encouraged (STPA)
• Terms: 10% deposit with the balance due 60/90 days
LOCATION LOCATION Located in the coveted Melbourne Uni High catchment area this is a classic case of the worst house, with loads of potential, in the best street. Create your dream lifestyle/ home or further develop STCA. Please make your own enquiries.
Key points :
*Land 135m2 approx.
*Rear access via ROW
*Zoned mixed Use
Walk with ease to local cafes and nearby Errol street, train station and trams , Hospital precinct, Vic Market, and the North Melbourne Recreation reserve just to name a few of the immediate highlights of this superb location
Premium Inner City Super Site Savills, on behalf of Places Victoria, has the distinct pleasure in offering the opportunity to acquire a landmark corner development site located at 2-52 Cowper Street, Footscray. Ideally located within one of Melbourne's key growth locations, this prime site is offered with a development scheme for a sensational mixed-use development.
The key attributes of 2-52 Cowper Street, Footscray include:
- Significant corner land holding of 9,052sq m*
- Extensive street frontages totalling 180 metres*
- Ideal Activity Centre Zone with an allowable height of at least 10 storeys
- Development ...
Boutique CBD Fringe Development Site > Plans and permit approved > 27 apartments over 10 levels + basement > Opposite Parklands with CBD Views > Close to Hospitals, Universities and CBD > Land 477m2 approx with ROW
Auction on-site Friday 26th February 2016 at 12noon
THE PINNACLE OF DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES The availability of this magnificent holding represents the Pinnacle of Development Opportunities within Melbourne's Education and Medical Precinct
* Two outstanding properties
* Total Land Area: 994 sqm (approx)
* 50 m (approx) frontage plus side and rear laneway
* Capital City Zone (CCZ1)
* Within metres of Melbourne University, major hospitals and the Melbourne CBD
***245 PEEL ST - SOLD***
***1 FLEMINGTON RD - UNDER CONTRACT***
Mixed Use Opportunity with Income! CVA Property Consultants are pleased to offer you the opportunity to secure this Mixed Use opportunity with income for sale via Public Auction - Friday 11th December 2015 at 11am on site at 55 Walsh Street, West Melbourne.
The property comprises a three-level office building of 2,080m2*. Features of the building include air-conditioning, basement car parking for 23 cars and a frontage to Walsh Street of 32 metres*. In addition, the building is positioned on a Mixed Use Zone (MUZ) allotment of 695m2* allowing for potential development including but not limited to office, and residential ...
AUCTION THIS THURSDAY ONSITE AT 1PM - BRILLIANT DEVELOPMENT SITE - Approved Permit For 3 Shops & 15 Apartments - 3 Street Frontages - Land Area: Approx 320sqm - Adjoins Maddern Square - "Activity Centre Zone"
Terms: 10% Deposit Balance 6 Months
For more information please contact John Castran 0411 502 424 or Lachlan Castran on 0475 000 888.
Landmark City Fringe Hotel Freehold Savills is pleased to offer for sale this high profile hotel freehold in an outstanding city-fringe location, with huge future development potential at 45-55 Dudley Street, West Melbourne.
The key attributes of the property include:
- High profile city-fringe, two-level hotel
- Undercover parking for 13 cars
- Huge landholding of 1,304sq m*
- Prominent 30m* frontage to Dudley Street plus rear lane access
- Very strongly trading hotel with 42 spacious suites plus restaurant, conference facilities etc
- The perfect hotel position with easy CBD access, public transport options and a...
PRIME NORTH MELBOURNE OFFICE/WAREHOUSE WITH FUTURE DEVELOPMENT UPSIDE (STCA) The property offers an outstanding opportunity to purchase in one of Melbourne's highly sought after commercial hubs.
Located at 117 Boundary Road, North Melbourne this 810sqm* two storey office/warehouse has duel access from Boundary Rd and electric roller door access from Alfred Street.
Positioned 5km from Melbourne CBD, Queen Victoria Market and 1km* from The Royal Children's Hospital and Macaulay Train Station, this property also provides great access to major arterials such as Flemington Road and City Link.
- Total Building Area: 810sqm*
- Total Land Area: 75...
FREEHOLD TWO LEVEL RETAIL & TWO BEDROOM DWELLING ONLY 1KM* TO CBD 39 ERROL STREET, NORTH MELBOURNE
Whether you wish to occupy, invest or further develop (STCA)¸ this outstanding property offers significant appeal, set within one of Melbourne's most vibrant and cosmopolitan CBD fringe suburbs in a tightly held and established retail strip with immediate access to public transport.
Key features of this opportunity are:-
- Land area 161sqm* / Zoned Commercial 1
- Located in one of Melbourne's hottest retail and residential precincts, within 1km* of the Melbourne CBD
- Trams on Errol Street and only a short walk to North Melbourne Train Sta...
PRIME CITY FRINGE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY Now with an allowable development height of at least 24 metres*
A superb boutique development opportunity
Multiple street frontages to Queensberry Street and Little Cobden Street
CCZ5 - Capital city zone
Two storey office building with 6 partitioned offices, boardroom, work space area and reception
Less than 1km to the Melbourne CBD and within close proximity to the Queen Victoria Market
Ideally located within a stroll of trams, Melbourne University, RMIT University, lively Errol Street, Queen Victoria Market, Flagstaff Gardens and Melbourne's hospital district including the Royal Chil...