Blue Chip Retail Investment • Secured by a brand-new 12 year net lease with options to 2077
• Strong fixed rental increases of 2.5% pa
• Strategic position in a major residential growth precinct
• Unsurpassed prominence, exposure and multi-directional access/egress
• Surrounded by complementary national large format and roadside retailers including Supercheap Auto, The Good Guys and Officeworks
• Recently completed expansion works to increase the GLA by 72%* to 14,272sqm* offering strong depreciation potential
• Net rental of $1,365,000 pa*
Officeworks – New 7 Year Lease + Options to 2042 This is an excellent opportunity to invest in a selection of premium retail investment properties in Sydney and strong growing regional locations of NSW. There are opportunities for all levels of investors or self-managed super funds and we encourage you to review the assets on offer.
In particular, Lot 3, 12 Stockland Drive, Kelso (Bathurst) offers the following main benefits:
- Brand new 7 years lease to Officeworks plus option to renew for a period of 4 x 5 years
- Officeworks is the market leader in office supplies with over 158 locations across Australia and a subsidiary of Wesfarme...
6 Year Lease to Premium Homeware Retailer
Adjacent to Large Expanding Bunnings Secure 6 year lease to 2019 6 year option to 2025 Major East Coast premium retailer with 48 company owned stores Dominant homeware centre in growth area anchored by large and expanding Bunnings Substantial depreciation benefits Area of approximately 1,000sqm + exclusive use seating area Tenant pays all outgoings, as per lease 2.75% annual rent increases Easily managed single tenant investment in growth area Net Income: $117,500 pa + GST. Price guide $1,425,000 â?? expected yield circa 8.25%.
Auction 2pm Tues 19 May, 50 Margaret St Sydney
Michael Gilbert 0430 024 790 Rhys Parker 0451 101 042
Commercial Property Investment - Bathurst 51-53 Keppel Street Bathurst is situated in the heart of the popular Keppel Street cafe/shopping precinct. This two story property comprises two retail shops and two residential flats with features including:
* Long standing retail tenants
* 2 spacious two bedroom flats
* Prime retail location
* $97,000 gross income when fully leased
This is a substantial Commercial Property in an excellent, High exposure location. With 4 separate tenancies for added security, this property makes an attractive investment opportunity for the astute investor
PRIME COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT!.....BUILDING ONLY! * New building with highway frontage
* Generous off street customer parking
* New 5x5 year lease
* Large shop space of 260m2 approx.
* Rare "top quality" commercial investment
DEVELOPMENT Multi tenanted commercial investment situated in a prominent location only a short distance from Bathurst CBD. This multi tenanted commercial property comprises 2 long term commercial shops, a residential flat and a freestanding house over 2 titles.
Gross income in the vicinity of $46,000 per annum.
Attractive investment with development potential.
Hungry Jacks - 10 YEAR LEASE plus oPTIONS TO 2044 This is an excellent opportunity to invest in a selection of premium retail investment properties in Sydney and strong growing regional locations of NSW and Victoria. There are opportunities for all levels of investors or self-managed super funds and we encourage you to review the assets on offer.
In particular, 54 Durham Street, Bathurst NSW offers the following main benefits:
- Securely leased to blue chip national tenant Hungry Jacks, world famous international food chain brand since 2004
- Long lease terms of a new 10 years commencing on 25 May 2014 plus option to renew for a period...
PRIME INDUSTRIAL OPPORTUNITY Located on highway frontage is this 2771 sqm block, in the heart of Bathurst. Featuring a 280sqm workshop area and amenities block. Heaps of potential for development. Call today for more details.
New 7-Eleven service station investment on Highway JLL as exclusive selling agents are pleased to present a head leased 7-Eleven service station investment For Sale via Public Auction.
7-Eleven Bathurst represents a rare opportunity to acquire a brand new building and lease with an internationally recognised service station occupier.
Property highlights include:
- Head leased 7-Eleven Stores Pty Ltd
- New 15 year lease with 2 x 5 year options to 2040
- Income: $305,000* p.a. (less land tax)
- Fixed 4% increases p.a.
- Prominent corner position with huge exposure
- Brand new purpose built building
- Tenant pays all outgoings (excl...
A+ Opportunity 113 Durham St (great western highway) Corner Rankin St.
Prime Commercial Highway site in the heart of Bathurst City with thousands of vehicles passing every day. Corner location with 38 metre frontage to Durham St (Great Western Highway) Zoned B3 Business Core, allows for all Commercial and/or Commercial/Residential uses. Building Area: 280 (approx.) Land Area: 1476 SQM Height Limit: 12 Metres
Prime commercial opportunities on the highway are becoming rare. With 2 road frontages this is one of the last opportunities available to secure a rare corner development site in a l...
LANDMARK BATHURST PROPERTY Prominent CBD location with a Commercial/Residential tenancy mix. Total commercial area approx 600sqm, plus the residential area of approx 182sqm. Suitable for Investor or owner occupier. Outstanding opportunity -