Retail Investment Toowoomba - 350m2* site with shared 55m* highway frontage
- 150m2* building area comprising 2 retail shops
- Current income: $46,800.00p.a. Nett (+ Upside)
- Features well developed modern site including 10 shared carparks & common disabled amenities
- Located within established Retail/ Bulky Goods precinct including Harvey Norman, K-Mart, Pizza Hut, KFC & 7-Springs Health + Dental
- Unique opportunity with excellent exposure
Clean Investment - Will be SOLD! • Currently leased to Baywash Southside with an income of $149,155.33pa* Net + GST for 10 years from the 20th May 2011 • Situated on Lot 2 of 879 Ruthven Street with a land area of 1,148m2 • Highly exposed property in a thriving commercial precinct • Several on site wash bays • Solid tenant covenant with great trade history
Accelerating Success for more information or to arrange an inspection contact Markus Eames of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Excellent Property Opportunity + Freehold/Leasehold Business An excellent property opportunity - freehold and leasehold business for sale - James Street Carwash.
Fully environmentally compliant and with a mountain of potential the owner operator wants to retire and take off around Australia! Can be run on a fully managed basis or you can wade in and really get the profits flowing.
Excellent Tenancy with Good Lease - Ground Floor 210m2*, Mezz. 43m2*
- 3 year Lease
- Rent $30,000.00 Nett + Outs + GST
- 7 Year old complex
- Next to Gore Highway & 15km from Airport
- 8.5% Nett Return
High Quality Investment with a New Lease - New 5 Year lease with 3 year option
- Leasing at $74,000 + Outs+ GST
- Situated in a twelve-unit complex
- Outgoings are $50m2
Situated in a twelve-unit, strata titled complex. Unit 7 and 8 are tenanted by the same owner who has recently signed a new five-year lease with a three-year option. Number 7 boasts 259sqm of floor space and number 8 278sqms of floor space with 109sqms of mezzanine floor, this investment is priced at a 7.5% yield. With Toowoomba’s ever increasing profile, the commercial market remains strong.