Diversify Your Portfolio - Complex of 8 Townhouses on One Title Situated within close proximity to the University of Southern Queensland, this complex of 8 townhouses has hit the market for the first time ready for an astute investor to take ownership and reap the rewards.
Positioned on a 1,366m2 allotment, the complex features eight mirror image double-storey townhouses on one title, with each townhouse boasting:
• 2 good size bedrooms; • 1 bathroom; • Lounge; • Kitchen/meals area; • Recessed laundry; • Front and rear courtyards; and • Single car accommodation.
Located approximately 4km South West of the Toowoomba CBD and in close proximity to th...
Under contract by LJH Commercial Toowoomba Long Held Site For Sale
- 2,194* square metre site - Major Centres Zone - In the heart of Kearneys Spring - Adjacent to McDonalds - Opposite Red Rooster - Last vacant site in the precinct - Possible uses include: * Retail * Commercial * Offices * Childcare * Health Services
This rare site is now surplus to owners requirements and will be sold!!
Under Contract by LJ Hooker Commercial Toowoomba Auction On-Site 25th March 2017
Not to be missed and situated in a prominent locatation on James St South Toowoomba with 3 street access. This property has commercial potential with existing building lending itself to conversion to offices with rear of block providing scope for parking.
- Site area 608sqm* - 3 street access - High visibility location - Existing building 150sqm* - Existing detached double garage 60sqm* - Multiple uses with TRC approval
Small Medium Industry Lot South West Toowoomba - Unique small industrial lot
- Medium Impact Industry zoning
- Heavy vehicle access to Anzac Avenue
- Affordable development for local small business
- Distribution, manufacturing, warehousing the opportunities are endless
- Call now!
Receivers Sale - Expressions of Interest Sought Under instructions by receivers. Situated on busy Anzac Avenue within 100m of James Street is this prime site ready for development. Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre, Armstrong Ford and other retail shops nearby.
- 1,484* square metres - Approved Use: Outdoor Sales - Rare opportunity to secure high profile development site - Over 15,000 vehicles past the site per day - excellent exposure - Zoned low to medium density residential - DA Current for outdoor sales, office & workshop
Industrial Land Suit End Use or Subdivide - 2.936Ha Lot (approx. 7.25 acres)
- Low and Medium Impact' industry zoning
- Complimented by surrounding development
- Power, water & sewage available + rear service easement benefits lot & future development
- Conveniently located near Anzac Avenue / Gore Highway with B-Double access
- Secure your position within this emerging south-west Toowoomba industrial precinct
Toowoomba's Most Diverse Investment Opportunity Located in the heart of Middle Ridge this property offers a broad range of development opportunities each which may leverage the beautiful colonial home and 1360m2 allotment. A wide 40m road frontage will potentially allow for easy subdivision of a second lot and Low to medium Residential zoning would benefit a unit project. Existing approval is also current for a professional medical service business to adapt the site.
- Beautiful polished timber floors
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Single bay garaging & workshop
- Close to schools, shops & daycare
- Parkland adjacent to locatio...
Massive Opportunity with Prime Exposure. Don’t Miss Out! • Expressions Of Interest Campaign closing Friday the 11th Of July 2014 at 3pm.
• Land Area : 809 m2
• Floor Area : 270 m2
• Car-Parking Area : 300 m2
• Corner position block with 20 m prime exposure to Hume Street.
• Ideal for Office development or owner occupier.
• Ample 3 phase power with excellent natural lighting.
• Zoned : Residential Choice with Urban Residential Precinct.
Accelerating Success. For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Luke Darr of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Unique Development Opportunity - 3,318* square metre development site. - Zoned HS2 Hospital Support Precinct. - Uses include (subject to approval) * Motel and long term accommodation * Allied Health practitioners * Medical Centre * Other Medical Support activities