DA Approved Residential Development Sites For Sale by Private Treaty
- DA approved for 56 townhouses
- Substantial land area of 17,481sqm* across 6 contiguous titles
- R3 medium-density residential zoning
- Significant works have been completed
- Water, electricity and sewage facilities on-site
- Idyllic lifestyle location, formerly the Katoomba Golf Course
Development Site Katoomba Set on the site of approx. 740m2 is a brick and fibro clad building consisting of a small kitchen, dining room, existing chapel and male and female toilets. The site slopes down from street level to the rear allowing for further development and car spaces. The site also has vehicular access via the right of way on the western boundary.
Investment Opportunity! Ideally located within walking distance of Katoomba town centre and railway station, this double brick and tile complex features two x 2 bedroom units, and one x 1 bedroom unit.
Two units currently have tenants in place, while the 3rd has undergone refurbishment.
Great views, close to all amenities, good rental returns - all adds up to a great investment opportunity.
Prominent Town Centre Development Site Central Blue Mountains Hotel / Development Site
Unique town Centre opportunity
Land area approx 3400m2
Boundaries on the Great Western
Highway and Western Railway line
Blue Mountains Centre
Hotel / residential mixed use development
Development site Katoomba Near level parcel of land consisting of two lots with a total area of approx. 1980m2. Improvements include a brick and iron roof building consisting of a shop premises, 1 bedsitter caretakers flat and storage used as the Katoomba Produce Store. The land is zoned Employment Enterprise and allowable uses are subject to council approval and include integrated housing, childcare centres and light industries.
Development Site Katoomba Developer with a vision to realise the potential of this allotment that offers; Near level land covering 2717m2 (approx) A disused covered swimming pool Park like grounds Fully fenced All services Two Street frontages to Camp St and Showground Lane Current Zoning LEP 2005 - Village Housing Draft LEP 2013 – R3 Medium Density Residential
- Net Lettable Area: 534m2 (approx.) - Site Area: 1,081m2 (approx.) - Potential Redevelopment Opportunity (STCA) - Zoned B2 Local Centre - Large Car Park to the Rear - Classic Art Deco Style Building - Multiple Potential Uses (STCA) - Located in the Centre of Katoomba Opposite the Railway Station - Dual Street Access