Rare 6,725sqm Townhouse Site Targeting Owner-Occupiers in Affluent Location - Indooroopilly, QLD On behalf of the vendor, CBRE and Saleswest have the privilege of offering the Jenkinson Street and Carinya Street Amalgamation, Indooroopilly, for sale. Jenkinson Street and Carinya Street offers the chance to deliver a quality, townhouse development which capitalises on the resilient, owner-occupier demographic.
Key features of the property as follows:
- 6,725 sqm site with dual frontages to Jenkinson and Carinya Streets;
- High quality scheme for townhouses;
- 1 kilometre to major regional retail centre ?Indooroopilly Shopping Centre';
- Situated in an young, affluent, and predom...
Existing Modern 9 Townhouses on 2,192sq m Potential Return of $260,260 pa - 6 km* southeast of the Brisbane CBD with excellent public transport access including Queensland Rail and frequent bus services at Indooroopilly bus interchange
- Existing 9 townhouses on 2,192sq m of land
- Zoned “MU2 Mixed Use (Centre Frame)” under the Brisbane City Plan 2014
- 40.5 metres* of frontage to Coonan Street
- Outstanding development opportunity in the thriving Indooroopilly – a major retail and transport hub and is the government’s Principal Activity Centre west of Brisbane
- The property benefits from the amenity provided by the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre (on...
CORNER BLOCK EXPOSURE - HUGE POTENTIAL ! A golden opportunity has come on market with this rare 1210sqm large corner block in tightly held Indooroopilly. With 2 functional buildings onsite as well as side street accessible parking, the stage is set for your development ideas including, but not limited to, child care, allied health care, office or residential (all subject to council approval).
The property is currently been used as a day care centre for children with their parents, but potential uses for this site extend in many directions.
Expressions of Interest close at 5pm, July 29 so don't delay! Call Exclusive FAL Commercial ...
Approved 148 apartments GFA 10,334sq m 15 Lambert Road and 181 Clarence Road Indooroopilly QLD
Just 6km (radial) from the Brisbane CBD, Indooroopilly is synonymous with retail and transport and is the government's Princi pal Activity Centre west of Brisbane. The property benefits from the amenity provided by the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Indooroopilly Train Station, major bus interchange and University of Queensland all nearby.
The property has development approval for 10,334m² of Gross Floor Area (GFA) over 11 storeys providing 148 apartments plus 197 car parking bays. It incorporates 83 x 1 bedroom circa 66m² units (avg.)...
Last Block of Land for Sale in Tennyson * Opportunity to build to your requirement * Potential for 2 street access * Located behind the Rocklea Markets * Gold course views and location * For further information please contact Exclusive Agent Paul Flego
Beautifully restored 1934 heritage listed Fire Station - 280m2 of 1930s architecture over two levels + out buildings
- Possible uses include office, residence or development (STCA)
- Office approval granted in 2001 but never finalised
- 1,062m2 corner position with two street access
- Unique landmark property with cultural & historic significance
- Huge exposure to busy Ipswich road (over 50,000 cars a day)
Built in 1934, the Old Yeronga Fire Station is one of the earliest designs from leading Queensland architecture company Conrad and Gargett. Nestled next to Yeronga Park with CWA and Yeronga C&K Kindergarten as neighbours the Fire Stati...