Prized Freehold Riverside Investment This mixed-use investment property is located overlooking the popular Santa Barbara boat ramp and represents a rare opportunity for an investor to acquire a unique combination offering.
- 509.5sqm building situated on a 608sqm site - split into retail downstairs & residential upstairs
- Residential component comprising of 2x 2 bedroom units
- Retail space split into 4 tenancies with good onsite parking
- Dual street access offers entry at the rear for residential
- Net annual income of $95,000 (approx)
For a full information memorandum, please contact NAI Harcourts - Gold Coast.
McDonalds & 7-Eleven - 10 Year Leases * 100% leased to 2 of the most sought atfer international tenants
* Long term leases with further options
* Rare opportunity to purchase this absolute blue chip asset
* Prime corner position, huge main road exposure
* Located in high growth northern Gold Coast corridor
The Sovereign Islands Village / Marina * Located at the gateway to the Gold Coast's most prestigious estate
* Entire commercial and retail village
* Multiple income streams with development upside
* High quality and extensive marina facilities including superyacht berths
* Total land area 9,025sqm* (seven lots) plus 7,346sqm* of marina seabed lease
For sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 19 November 2015
The information above has been provided by the Vendor and accordingly Knight Frank cannot guarantee it's accuracy. Knight Frank has not undertaken an independent review of this informat...
Pacific Motorway Signage Exposure! * 170m2* total floor area for commercial or showroom use * Incl. 131m2* air-conditioned and carpeted ground floor area * Incl. 39m2* mezzanine air-conditioned office * Own amenities, including shower, toilet and kitchenette * Great signage exposure to Siganto Drive and M1 Motorway * 35 car parks onsite between six units * Current tenant relocating late May 2013 * Call exclusive agent now to arrange an inspection
Please contact the listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above.
Disclaimer: Ray White has not independently checked any of the information...