QUALITY INVESTMENT * Commercial office accommodation in sought after precinct
* Renovated period building with great exposure
* Complete with long term Tenure on a new 5 5 year lease and excellent income
* Further details available on request.
INVESTMENT - FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST TWO x RETAIL SHOPS & FOUR x ONE BEDROOM RESIDENTIAL FLATS
* Current gross annual return of $104,350, inclusive of any GST * Solid two-storey freehold building situated on vibrant Beaumont Street * Close to all public transport * The retail tenants are both on new Leases * Comprising a new roof (approximately 2 years old) * Three of the residential units have been renovated with the fourth currently being done * Land area of 382.6m2 (approx)
Invest, Occupy or Both! This versatile ground floor commercial office space is currently set out as one space, on two separate titles however could easily be divided into two.
Conveniently located directly opposite the new $95m Marketown Shopping Centre and Spire residential development in Newcastle West, this property offers:
Reception/waiting area 4 separate offices Storeroom Kitchen Dual amenities Internal finishes ie. ducted air and suspended ceilings 3 secure undercover car spaces Large outdoor common recreational space
Close to Newcastle's new courthouse and uni campus (NeW Space), Honeysuckle restaurant pr...
Investment - Commercial Building Net Income: $159,238pa + OGs + GST
This free-standing inner-city building is located on the corner of Dick and Hall Streets in an area that is undergoing significant gentrification through warehousing conversions and multi-storey apartments blocks. Its near-by neighbours include: State Government Office Building, Westend Marketown Shopping Centre and Wests Newcastle. The building includes:
Lease Expiring: 31st October 2024 Building Area: 1,161m2 (approx) Secure undercover car parking: (14) spaces Open plan and individual offices (2) fully equipped kitchens Internal coffee shop/cafe (For p...
Sydney Junction Hotel * Outstanding Newcastle freehold going concern Hotel on prominent 1,983sqm site with dedicated carparking
* Strategically located adjacent to Hamilton train station on busy Beaumont Street
* Well balanced business with solid revenue streams from all departments
* Huge footprint, multiple alfresco areas
* Further potential for a more focussed owner/operator or small group
* Sale includes 24-hr Hotel Licence and 15 PME's
20 Unit Project With Council Approval With Newcastle's remarkable urban renewal well under way and residential apartment projects selling out off the plan in an almost-unprecedented numbers, 37-39 Donald Street, Hamilton represents an exceptional opportunity for builders and developers to secure this 1515sqm site. With DA approval from Newcastle City Council for multi-unit dwellings already in place, most of the hard work has been done and the land is now ready to be cleared and built upon.
To be built over three levels and comprising just 16 two bedroom and four one bedroom designs, these contemporary residences are character...
Strategic Commercial Opportunity The property is located on the northern side of Tudor Street just metres from the highly exposed intersection with Beaumont Street, in the popular commercial / retail precinct of Hamilton.
The property comprises a two level commercial building benefitting from a complete fitout on both the ground and first floor.
- Building area 279sqm (approx.)
- Zoned B2 Local Centre
- High exposure location
- Outstanding lifestyle amenity
- Invest, occupy or develop
- Flexible mixed use potential (SCTA)
For Sale by Public Auction - Thursday 24 March at 10.30am
Venue: Function Room, Novotel H...
EXCEPTIONAL CONSULTING ROOMS/PROFESSIONAL SUITES - Located only metres from bustling Beaumont Street - Zoned B2 Local Centre - On-site parking - Perfect location for a range of professional/medical users
INVEST IN THE FINANCIAL SECTOR - Newcastle commercial investment property ideally positioned between Westpac Bank and ANZ Bank in Hamilton
- Leased to established financial planning business now in their second term
- 5 year lease commencing 1 January 2013 with a further 5 year option
- Healthy 4% fixed annual increases
- Annual rental - $150,378 pa (approx)
- Professional fitted building with extensive fit out and the ability to be subdivided if required in the future
- On-site secure car park for six (6) stacked cars
- Building area - 475m² (approx) over two floors
- Site area - 385m² (approx)
CENTRALLY LOCATED MIXED USE PREMISES - 507sqm* with building area of 265sqm* - Zoned B4 Mixed Use - Workshop with office/reception - Established tenant (current lease to August 2014) - On site car parking
Restaurant... Building...Car park... An opportunity to purchase at way below replacement value is on offer! This free standing building with car park and council approved fully equipped Restaurant is a stand out, and an ideal acquisition for investors, those seeking a new career opportunity, or expansion in to the cosmopolitan Hamilton precinct, in this high exposure position with plenty of passing pedestrians and traffic.
Formerly the very successful and popular 'Gelato Dolomiti" Italian family restaurant, the property offers seating for 60 guests, full commercial kitchen with walk-in cool room and freezer room, dining area,...
Premium family residence with fantastic adjoining lifestyle business opportunity This is the modern, centrally located family or entertainer's residence you have dreamed of, built with adjoing bed and breakfast that can be run completely independantly of the home. This is not just any bed and breakfast, but the finest in Newcastle. (visitor testimonials available upon request)
Built to upper class motel quality in only the last few years, Chaucer Palms in the heart of Hamilton is now a favoured destination for business people and return visitors to this central destination. It is just 200m from Beaumont Street, known for its cafe, music and restaurant scene and 100m fr...