OUTSTANDING VALUE FOR THE OWNER OCCUPIER - Located only a short drive from Albury CBD - Well constructed premises totaling approx. 598.3sqm - Comprising self contained retail area, warehouse and reception - Land area 2,023 sqm approx. - Invest or occupy a very versatile opportunity
UNDER OFFER - SHOP FRONT EXPOSURE TO BUSY MAIN ROAD - Site area 1,357sqm approx. - Building area 250sqm approx. - 35m frontage to Urana Road - Two separate tenancies - Shop 1 - Vacant, opportunity to occupy or lease - Shop 2 - Leased to Hairdresser - DA approval for food and service station - High traffic flow - Zoned R1 - General Residential
UNDER OFFER - "THE LAVINGTON SPORTS CLUB" - Comprising two (2) story building with gross area of 7,379sqm (approx.) - Sited on an allotment of 4.852 hecatres (48,520 sqm) (approx.) The existing club facility contains: - Function Center - Restaurant / Bistro - Commercial Kitchen with prep area - Cool rooms / freezers - Several bars - Includes large car park for 408 spaces - Zoning - R1 General Residential
Outstanding Investment With an exceptionally well presented building and a quality tenant and lease in place, this is a rare opportunity to purchase a top quality investment property.
- Contemporary showroom, reception area and office plus warehouse - Recently updated including the addition of solar panels - Zoned business 4 mixed use - Outstanding long term occupant - Net annual rental $63,000.00 plus GST plus outgoings - 3 year lease with 2 x 3 year options
DEAN STREET AUCTION PRDnationwide Albury welcome the opportunity of marketing for sale the premises located at 461 Dean Street, Albury. The property will be put to auction on Friday 28th April 2017 at 2pm. The auction will be held at The Albury Club.
The subject property 461 Dean Street is superbly and prominently located on the main street of Albury and within the heart of the central business district. The property offers immediate access to the surrounding retail shops, Cinema Centre complex, restaurants and coffee shops.
461 Dean Street offers a mix of commercial and residential investment opportunity with...
Major Redevelopment Site This major development site formerly utilised as the Mitre 10 hardware store is ideally situated in the Lavington commercial precinct. This site is suited to the owner
operator looking for a high exposure location or investors and developers looking to unlock the potential. The property will be sold with vacant possession.
Surrounding and adjoining developments are commercial in nature along Wagga Road, with national tenancies such as Burson’s Auto Parts, Harley Davidson, Hungry Jack’s and KFC. Previously forming part of the Hume Highway, Wagga Road is the main thoroughfare through Laving...
SOLD - Private rural lifestyle at Snowy Mountains gateway Ercildoune is located 23km south west of Tumbarumba on the Munderoo Road and is approximately 24km from Jingellic and the Murray River. It is approximately 108km south east of the regional centre Wagga Wagga and 120km north east of the city of Albury.
The home is set in an established garden with majestic trees and has a picturesque eastern aspect overlooking a large dam. There are three bedrooms, with built in robes, two bathrooms, sunroom and an office. The kitchen has a gas cook top and wall oven with electric grill and opens onto the spacious living and dining rooms. For winter warmth t...
BRAND NEW OFFICE WITH LONG TERM TENANT EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Architect designed, Energy efficient and ultra modern. Conveniently located at the eastern end Albury's CBD. This 256 square metre office with it's own balcony also comes with 5 secure under cover car spaces. Also ample Council car parking located across the road.
Currently Leased on A 5 + 5 year term. Ideal investment.
SUPERB CENTRAL ALBURY DEVELOPMENT SITE - Area of 1,985sqm (approx.)
- Corner of ex Hume Highway and Townsend Street
- Frontage of 50m to Hume Street
- Opposite McDonalds, Bob Jane T Mart and Plush Leather
- Motivated Vendor keen for sale
Rare Development Opportunity Martin Property Investments is pleased to present an exceptional development opportunity in Albury's vibrant CBD. This outstanding site offers a range of exciting possibilities including a mix of retail, residential & office space (STCA)
- Rare CBD development site with multi story potential - 1,450 square metre allotment - Zoned Business 3 - Valuable multi street frontage - Potential for multi purpose: Retail, Residential & Office
SOLD - CENTRALLY LOCATED COMMERCIAL FREEHOLD - Ideally suited to the owner/occupier - Located in Albury's Central Business District - Building B - area of 165sqm - site area of 487sqm approx. - Off street parking - Zoned B4 Mixed Zone
OUTSTANDING COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT - Two well established occupiers - Current rent $111,478 p.a. plus GST - Building area approx. 462m2 - Site area approx. 1,233m2 - Large on site car park - Well exposed corner location
Premium Location with Great Exposure The opportunities await you, whether it be investing or owner occupying, this recently renovated building is positioned in the heart of Albury's retail hub, opposite the Myer car park and surrounded by 'draw card' businesses.
- Owner occupy or invest - 209 sqm (approx.) total floor space - 10 metre (approx.), glazed frontage - New carpet and painting throughout - Reverse cycle air conditioning - High exposure plus an abundance of walk in opportunities - Storage / garage with rear lane access - Street parking plus nearby council parking
SOLD AT AUCTION - PROFILE RETAIL INVESTMENT - Comprising two retail tenancies - Site area 697sqm approx. - Well maintained building - Shop 634A area of 136.5sqm approx. - Shop 634B area of 168.7sqm approx. - Combined net rental approx. $59, 880 plus GST plus outgoings - Opportunity for growth - Zoned R1 - Residential - Fronting Borella Road
SOLD AT AUCTION - QUALITY INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT - Comprising two industrial tenancies - Site area of 7,712sqm approx. - Building A area of 648sqm - Building B area of 1,718sqm - Combined net rental $123,304 plus GST - Well established tenants - Centrally located - Zoned Industrial 1
Sound Commercial Investment Excellent chance to purchase a sound commercial investment at a very attractive price point and easy access to both Lincoln Causeway and Hume Freeway.
- 5 year lease commencing 1 August 2012 with 1 x 5 year option - Current rental income $38,064 + GST + Outgoings - 120 sqm (approx.) warehouse with 3 phase power and 2 roller doors - 311 sqm (approx.) office area including reception, 9 offices plus kitchenette - 7 onsite car parking spaces - 728.2 sqm (approx.) block
Outstanding Central Albury Location Auction Saturday 24th September 2016 at 11.00am onsite
- Invest, occupy or develop this site (subject to council approval).
- Professional offices within walking distance of Albury's Dean Street.
- Reception / administration areas and separate waiting room.
- Three consulting rooms / offices plus lunchroom and storage area.
- Male and female toilets, reverse cycle AC and security system.
- Access off rear lane to seven covered car spaces.
- Potential development site given zoning and lane way access.
- Alternate use for residential and development (subject to council approval).
OFFICES / SHOWROOM / WAREHOUSE This multi use building comprises six offices with air conditioning, showroom / reception area, various storage rooms, warehouse / workshop areas with 3 phase power & amenities. Free standing metal shed 6m x 3m located in the fully sealed vehicle area at the rear of the building which is approx. 800 square metres. Total land area is approx. 1,549 square metres. Well located on the corner of Fallon & Calimo streets with easy vehicle access. Inspection by appointment with exclusive agents, Link Real Estate, Albury & Thurgoona.
High Quality Industrial Asset This prime industrial facility, situated adjacent to Albury's airport, offers great exposure to Drome Street, 'A' grade warehousing and a substantial, corporate office component. Ideally suited to a medium to large warehousing / manufacturing enterprise looking to owner occupier premises or investors looking to capitalise on the potential return of the property.
- Corporate style, large office area with reverse cycle air-conditioning - 6,243 sqm* warehouse area plus 202 sqm* canopy - High clearance roller door access plus loading dock. - Two fully bonded storage sheds - Zoned General In...
SOUND INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT - Comprising a well constructed building of 556 sqm (approx.) - 1500 sqm site - Office facilities - On site amenities - Three phase power - Wash bay - Excellent concrete driveways and off street parking - Current net income $43,992 + GST per annum
SMART COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT - Located major Arterial road, Lavington - 2 excellent tenancies on good leases - Land area 980 sqm. Building area 465 sqm - Current net income $45,417.00 per annum - Sound and secure modern investment
PROFILE MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT Expressions of Interest are sought from prospective occupiers of this profile mixed use complex.
- Situated adjacent to Albury Base Hospital, just 2km from the CBD
- Concept plans for multi-storey commercial, medical and short stay residential development (STCA)
- Purchase and lease opportunities available
- Site area of 2,700 sqm (approx.)
OUTSTANDING CBD STRATA INVESTMENT - Area of 188 sqm (approx.) - Open retail area plus offices and storage areas - Rear amenities on-site - New three (3) year lease to commence December 2018 - Current rental $20,714.64 per annum plus GST Net - Well positioned strata titled shop/office
Brand New 15 Year Lease to Oliver's Brand new 15 year lease to March 2031 plus options to 2041. Fixed annual 3% rent increases. Newly refurbished building to Oliver's current corporate design with outdoor seating, customer drive thru & car parking. Large site of 1,011 sqm with 20m retail frontage to Wagga Road. Highly strategic location adjacent to McDonald's and amongst KFC, Lavington Square SC anchored by Woolworths and Big W. Oliver's Real Food: Alternative to fast food Oliver's is a growing retail business with 18 sites across Australia servicing over 2.2m customers annually. Albury/Wodonga: Twin towns servicing a greater p...
Friday 12th August at 2pm at The Albury Club, 519 Kiewa Street, Albury
- One of Albury’s most prominent CBD sites
- Solid two-level brick building
- Site area of 893sqm approx.
- Floor area downstairs 550 sqm and upstairs 330 sqm
- Total area 880 sqm (approx)
- Completely refurbished downstairs in 2008/upstairs in 2010
- Rear lane access from Townsend Street
- 11 car spaces at the rear of the premises
- Tenancy to Westpac Banking Corporation
- Net rent $163,909.11 per annum + GST & outgoings
- 3% rent increases per annum
- Leased with two options of 5 year...
WELL ESTABLISHED INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - Land area of 759 sqm (approx.) - Building area of 509 sqm (approx.) - Excellent profile position - Passing net rent $46,782.00 pa plus GST - Long established tenant history
COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT, EASY FREEWAY ACCESS Units 1, 2 & 3. To be sold as a whole.
Unit 1, 370 m2, secure warehouse Leased at $25,932 p.a. Offices, air conditioning and electric roller door access. Unit 2, 249 m2, attached to unit 1. Vacant possession. office and amenity, high bay lighting, electric roller door access. Vacant possession. Unit 3, 246 m2 ground floor and offices. 96 m2 mezzanine. Well appointed fit out, air conditioned. Vacant possession.
Securely fenced and neatly presented investment opportunity. Good vehicle access and on site parking. Total Area 1,190 m2.
SUPERB CBD FREEHOLD - SUIT OWNER OCCUPIER - High exposure location - Site area approx. 690 sqm - Building area approx. 208 sqm - Main office comprising of four offices, kitchen and amenities - Second suite at rear comprising open plan area, separate office, kitchen and amenities. Could double as a 1 brm flat (STCA) - Additional offices / storage areas at rear - On-site parking for 8 cars - Zoning - B4 mixed use
Development on Your Doorstep! This outstanding offering represents a rare opportunity to acquire a large commercial / residential site ideal for development and situated in the heart of Albury's CBD
- 873 sqm (approx.) block (29.1 m x 30.0 m) - The current residence includes 2 bedrooms, bathroom plus kitchen/living room - Carport to suit 2 vehicles - Approximately 200 metres from Dean Street - Short distance to Albury's train station and Hume Freeway on/off ramps
OWNER OCCUPIER OPPORTUNITY - Rarely available industrial facility ready for immediate occupancy - Building area approx. 340 sqm. Comprises quality office component, warehouse, workshop and mezzanine storage - High clearance roller door and secure yard with side access - Outstanding corner position with room for extension or development - Zoning â?? Industrial1
Well Positioned Office Suite Positioned at the "Paris" end of Dean Street, this properties high profile location has the potential to suit both an investor or owner occupier looking for quality office space.
- 682A - NLA 189 sqm (approx.) currently leased at $37,674 pa until March 2018 - 682B - NLA 107 sqm (approx.) currently vacant, potential rent $29,750 pa - Air-conditioned throughout - Disabled access - Ample off Street parking - Positioned opposite the Botanical Gardens
"THE LAVINGTON SPORTS CLUB" - Comprising two (2) story building with gross area of 7,379sqm (approx.) - Sited on an allotment of 4.852 hecatres (48,520 sqm) (approx.) The existing club facility contains: - Function Center - Restaurant / Bistro - Commercial Kitchen with prep area - Cool rooms / freezers - Several bars - Includes large car park for 408 spaces - Zoning - R1 General Residential
UNDER OFFER - PROFILE RETAIL INVESTMENT - Comprising Two Retail Shops plus Three Bedroom residence - Shop 474A area of 262 sqm approx - Shop 474B area of 101 sqm approx - Three Bedroom residence area of 102 sqm approx - Net rent approx. $117,000 per annum plus GST - Superb Position - Opportunity to improve
Make "The Carriageway" Your New Address 2/508 Smollett Street, an icon of Albury's CBD, is currently utilised as an office complex and conveniently located one block from Dean Street.
- 122 sqm (approx.) of floor space with period features - Double brick construction with Victorian style facade - Includes 4 offices, waiting room, kitchen and amenities - Outside storage area - Reverse cycle air-conditioning - Short walk to Dean Street's dining and entertainment precinct - Ideally suited to the professional services industry
LARGE INDUSTRIAL SITE - Area 8,764sqm approx. - Central location within close proximity to CBD and Hume Freeway - Air-Conditioned office block plus ancillary shedding - Few remaining opportunities in established precinct - Opportunity to occupy and further develop (STCA) - Outline Indicative only
Why Rent An Office When You Can Own One! Situated on the corner of Urana Road & Breen Street, this well presented property would suit a range of purposes from professional offices to medical rooms.
- 240 sqm (approx.) of quality office space - Prominent corner location - Offering reception, seven offices plus boardroom - Off street parking plus disabled process - Owner occupy or investment - Available for sale or for lease
SUIT OWNER OPERATOR - Site comprising of 1855sqm approx. - Retail/shop front of 100swm approx. - Range Hood - Gas connection - Coolroom - Evaporative Cooling - Connecting to the site is a three bedroom residence - Carpeted throughout - Kitchen - Ample customer and staff parking - Zoned - R1 - General residential
WELL ESTABLISHED INVESTMENT - Long established and renowned restaurant tenant - Current 5 year lease expires 30 April 2018 - 100% Outgoings paid by Lessee - Land area 215 sqm (approx.) Building area 178.4 sqm (approx.) - A secure investment with opportunity for growth - Zoning Business 3 - Albury Local Environmental Plan
OUTSTANDING LARGE FACILITY - Site area of 17,630 sqm (approx.) - Building area of 2,590 sqm (approx.) - Frontage to Fallon Street of 80 metres - On-site offices and amenities - Clear span warehouse area - Multiple car parks on-site on a concrete sealed driveway - Opportunity to split and further subdivide - Zoning - Industrial
ENORMOUS RE-DEVELOPMENT & INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - Site area of 29,100 sqm (approx.) with a frontage to North Street of 131metres (approx.) - Comprising a series of large factories, showrooms and offices with a gross building area of 10,760 sqm (approx.) - Large vacant shed of 5,230 sqm (approx.) - Well established tenants - Current income $283,596 + GST - Zoning - Industrial 2 TERMS: 10% Deposit Balance 90 days
PRIME SHOWROOM / OFFICE - Building area 282 sqm (approx.) - Site area of 911 sqm (approx.) - Full drive through access - Fully air conditioned throughout - Kitchen and on-site amenities - Outstanding signage exposure on major arterial road - Excellent on-site parking - Ready for immediate occupation