Unrivalled Development Opportunity - Approved Planning permit for mixed use development consisting of 29 Apartments and 4 shops - Prime Corner site 1192 sqm approx - Substantial existing building with immense flexibility and potential for significant income - Blue chip location with potential to capitalise on strong buyer demand for Glen Iris . -A significantly de risked development opportunity with approved permit, prime location and premium product. - Glen Iris one of Melbourne’s major growth locations less than 10 Km from the CBD and border some of Melbourne’s wealthiest suburbs in Toorak and Malvern and serviced by excelle...
LOCATED HIGH ON THE HILL EXPRESSION OF INTEREST Closing Thursday 25th August 2016 at 5pm
Development site located on the highest point of Burke Hill between Malvern Road and High Street. Located within close proximity to Central Park, public transport, private schools, cafés and lifestyle precincts.
- Land Area: 1,298m2* - Frontages: Burke Road: 18m* & Side Boundary: 72m* - Highly successful apartment location - Zoning: General Residential - Two cross overs off Burke Road
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH SHORT TERM INCOME DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH SHORT TERM INCOME
Development opportunity with short term income situated within highly sought after location. Quality scheme designed for a 4 level mixed use development close to shops, transport (Glen Iris train station approximately 750m), parklands and schools. Easy access to Melbourne CBD via Monash Freeway (entrance approximately 650m).
•Land Area: 459.5sqm* •Building Area: 210sqm* •Frontage to High Street: 10.82m* •Second street frontage at rear •Zoning: Commercial 1 •Short term income
Due Diligence material available to the successful purchaser...
Prominent corner redevelopment site contained within 5 Titles to be sold as a whole. Improvements comprise of an older style two level building constructed on two of the Titles. The remaining land is essentially vacant. The property was used as a fuel station up until 1965 and a number of underground fuel tanks remain on site.
There is a substantial council car park located to the rear of the property.
Located on the corner of High Street and Albion Street, Glen Iris, approximately 11km east of Melbourne's CBD. Within close proximity to Ashburton & Glen Iris train stations, plus exten...
Versatile Medical Centre With Upside Savills is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase 1586 High Street, Glen Iris.
1586 High Street is ideally located in the tightly held and highly sought after suburb of Glen Iris, and is an incredible opportunity to secure a high profile and versatile medical centre with a range of conversion/redevelopment opportunities.
- Existing medical centre with 5 main rooms - Land area of 797sq m*, incorporating 11 onsite car parks - Premium opportunity for medical occupiers or flexibility to convert or redevelop to residential (STCA) - Highly accessible location with immediate access to Mona...
2 AUCTIONS 2 PROPERTIES Two prominent retail premises to be offered separately with established tenants. Substantial land size with rear access make these properties ideally suited to buyers seeking add value opportunity.
968 Toorak Road • Rent: $23,163.24 per annum • Lease: 5 Years • No Option • Land: 218 sqm*
970 Toorak Road • Rent: $24,704.64 per annum • Lease: 5 Years • Option: 5 x 5 Years • Land: 216 sqm*
Located within this neighbourhood retail strip between Burke Road and Glen Iris Road. The shops boast high exposure to thousands of passing cars each day.
Open For Inspection: Tuesday: 10:30 am – 11:00 a...
Exclusive Hawthorn East Development Site Savills is delighted to offer for sale by Public Tender this high profile development site located at 757-763 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East.
757-763 Toorak Road represents an incredible opportunity to acquire a large development site within one of Melbourne's most prestigious suburbs, surrounded by extensive retail, education facilities and public transport options.
The key attributes of the property include:
- High profile development site of 1,595sq m*
- Extensive frontage to Toorak Road of 39.65m* plus additional rear lane access
- Flexible Mixed Use Zone, suitable for a range of d...
FREESTANDING TWO LEVEL OFFICE BUILDING WITH EXCEPTIONAL FLEXIBILITY CBRE Melbourne is proud to present this outstanding centrally located investment / development proposition superbly located within the Hartwell Activity Centre.
This freestanding two (2) level office building with exceptional flexibility offers owner occupiers, investors and/or developers to secure a prominent landholding in one of Melbourne's golden inner-eastern suburbs, Camberwell.
Key features of this property include:
- Existing two (2) level office building with short term income
- Irreplaceable 424sqm* landholding with prime 11.58m* frontage to Toorak Road
Development Trio In Hawthorn's Prestigious 'Anderson Hill' Precinct 585-589 BURKE ROAD, CAMBERWELL
- Stunning elevated combined landholding of 2,787sqm* over 3 titles.
- 'General Residential Zoning' suiting high density development (STCA).
- 3 established dwellings suiting short/long term income potential.
- Within a prestigious residential setting known as the ?Anderson Hill' precinct with successful track record for apartments.
- A walk to the Toorak Road/Burke Road café &
lifestyle precinct; Camberwell Junction offering
400 stores in fashion, food, health & beauty;
the picturesque Anderson Park and proximate to
Toroonga Shopping Centre.
INVESTMENT WITH INCOME & REDEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL OPEN FOR INSPCTION 9.30AM
16/9/2015 Please call to confirm.
Outstanding opportunity to purchase this freestanding building with two street frontages with multiple opportunities.
* Land Area: 195m2
* Commercial 1 Zone
* New 5 year lease (with demolition clause)
* 6 on-site car spaces
* Excellent development opportunity (STCA)
Unique Residential Development Site > Land area: 672 sqm approx. > Zoning: Residential Growth Zone 2 > Concept Development Plans prepared by V-Arc Architects (STPA) > Excellent frontage to Burwood Hwy: 15 metres approx. > Brilliant position - directly opposite Presbyterian Ladies College and minutes to Deakin University > Attractive settlement terms (conditions apply)
Burwood is an established mixed-use suburb positioned 13.5 kms east of Melbourne's CBD, covering an area of 8.7 square kilometres approx.
Burwood is bounded to the north by Riversdale Road, to the east by Middleborough Road and to the west by Warrigal Road.
CENTRAL PARK DEVELOPMENT SITE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 19TH MAY AT 4PM
Development site with priceless views over Central Park Gardens that will never be built out.
Prime corner location within Central Park Village. Close to public transport, private schools, cafes and lifestyle precincts.
- Comprises a substantial family home featuring six bedrooms & three bathrooms - Land Area: 1,016m²* - Three Street Frontages: - Burke Road: 21.4m* - Knox Street: 47.21m* - Reed Lane: 21.4m* - Highly successful apartment location - Zoning: General Residential
ENTIRE BLOCK WITH PLANS + PERMIT AUCTION: Thursday 15th October 2015 at 2:30pm on-site
• Two level brick 1970’s apartment complex • Includes 6 x 1 bedrooms apartments (existing) • 6 undercover car spaces • Approved plans and permit for a further two 2 bedroom apartments • Land size 21.33 x 44.20m = 943m2 (approx) • Close to Chadstone Shopping Centre • Hughesdale and Oakleigh Train Stations • Easy access to the Monash Freeway and Dandenong Road • Current Rental income P.A. $78,192.00 (approx) • To be sold with tenants or vacant possession
A Hidden Opportunity In The MWSC Catchment Discreetly hidden beyond lush established gardens in the bowl of a quiet court setting, this single level 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is sited on a superb, deep parcel of land (898m² approx) with rear Right Of Way. A rare opportunity to update with a renovation/extension or to realise its residential or commercial redevelopment potential (STCA), the home is ideally located within the coveted MWSC catchment moments to parklands, PLC, Mount Scopus, Deakin University, trams and buses. Light-filled interior proportions are welcomed by lounge/dining domain with expansive glass overlooking a stunnin...
DEVELOP ON THE DOUBLE GormanKelly is pleased to offer 444 & 446-450 Waverley Road, Malvern East for sale.
The property comprises two adjoining double storey office buildings (total 927sqm) on three titles which will be offered for sale with vacant possession with the exception of one tenancy in 444 Waverley Road which expires in June 2016.
The high exposure site totals 1,200 square metres with Commercial 1 Zoning and benefits from a 23 metre frontage in addition to rear access.
452 Waverley Road is also available either separately or combined and comprises 217sqm of building and 284sqm of land.
PRIME OFFICE DEVELOPMENT SITE An exceptional opportunity to purchase a prime site suitable for an office development
• Land Area: 603m²* • Frontages to: - Hall Street: 15.24m* - Cato Street: 15.24m* • Building Area: 511m²* • Tenant: Toorak Squash and Fitness Centre Pty Ltd • Rental: $61,115*pa net (Lease Exp: 28/2/2018) • Zoning: Commercial 2 • Close to CityLink, Tooronga Shopping Centre, Masters, Toorak Road interchange, Tooronga Station
OUTSTANDING CORNER LOCATION - OCCUPY, EXTEND, DEVELOP OR INVEST GormanKelly is pleased to offer 45 Burwood Highway, Burwood for sale by Auction on Wednesday 11th March at 12pm onsite.
This is a rare opportunity for owner occupiers, investors or developers to secure a high profile corner site ideal for retail, residential or commercial use.
- Land Area: 1,194sqm* approx with 2 Street frontages; - Building Area: 514sqm* approx. with onsite parking; - Offered with vacant possession; - Ideal for owner occupier / investor or developer; - Unsurpassed potential for future development (STCA); - Zoned Commercial 1 & General Residential / City of Whitehorse; - Si...
INVESTMENT PLUS DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
Investment plus development opportunity within this highly sought location. Close to Tooronga Village, Tooronga Station and Monash Freeway.
• Land Area: 530m2*
• Frontage to Malvern Road: 11.6*
• Building Area: 635m2*
• Rear access off Staunton Lane
• Ground floor shop – Wine Bar:
- Lease term: 5 years from October 2014
- Current Rental: $53,330*pa
- Reviews: Annual 4% increases
• PLUS Plans & Permit for 4 x 2/3 level townhouses with 4 car spaces
CORNER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY Prominent development site in the heart of Malvern Village (STPA).
•Land Area: 575sqm approx.
•Frontages: Malvern Road - 15.24m approx. and Shaftesbury Avenue - 39.62m approx.
•Zoning: Mixed Use (MUZ)
•Rear access via R.O.W
A DIVINE OPPORTUNITY AWAITS An exciting development opportunity (STCA) awaits with this former church, tennis courts and church hall to be sold as one, located in the highly sought after residential suburb of Malvern East.
• Total Land Area: 2,883sqm*, includes 190sqm* of land subject to adverse possession.
• 2 street frontages: Olive Street - 67m* , Darling Road - 37m
• Zoning: Residential 1
• Outstanding townhouse/apartment development site (STCA)
• Vacant Possession
HUGE Opportunity - Don't Miss this One! GormanKelly is pleased to offer 32 Hall Street, Hawthorn East for sale by auction.
The property comprises a good quality office/warehouse located within a tightly held and well regarded Hawthorn East location.
The building is currently configured to comprise front fitted office of 183m2 including kitchen and amenities with clearspan 310m2 warehouse accommodation. The warehouse provides open plan clearspan accommodation with good natural light and is accessed by a front roller door with loading dock from Hall Street and there is also a rear warehouse door accessed via the rear laneway. L...
HIGH EXPOSURE DEVELOPMENT SITE - PRIME POSITION - PRICED TO SELL ! *Land Area: 388 square metres (approx). *Adjacent to Dan Murphy's & Fitness First. *400 metres from Monash University & Train Station. *Various development options, student accommodation, offices, residential etc (subject to Planning Approval). *Business 2 zoning
Blue Chip Location, Business 1 Zone - Occupy or Develop Substantial 1,141m2* site in highly sought after location.
Directly opposite high trading Woolworths Supermarket, easy walking distance to Riversdale and Canterbury Railway Stations and 100m* to
Significant 2 level office building of 564m2*.
Premium ‘Business 1’ zoning and no special overlays.
21 on site car spaces and very low site coverage (25%*) providing flexibility for multitude of uses.
Potential for mixed use redevelopment STCA.
Holding income to April 2012 (potentially GST free acquisition).
Super Prime Camberwell Junction Site Savills is delighted to offer for sale 699-701 Burke Road, Camberwell.
699-701 Burke Road represents a rare and highly sought after opportunity to acquire a magnificent development site in one of Melbourne's best lifestyle and retail locations, with plans in place for a superb mixed-use development.
The key attributes of the property include:
- An outstanding landholding of 836sqm*
- Commercial 1 Zone
- Planning advice indicating a likely development height of 10 levels (STCA)
- A fantastic development scheme prepared for 49 large apartments plus commercial space
- Vacant Possessi...
SOLD Highly Prized Malvern Investment with Upside Colliers International and GormanKelly are delighted to offer this exceptional three level office building at 1911 Malvern Road, Malvern East for sale by Public Auction.
The property is located in the heart of one of Melbourne’s most prestigious and sought after suburbs, Malvern East. The property is approximately 11km from the Melbourne CBD and has virtually immediate access to public transport (Darling Train Station), major arterials (Monash Freeway & Dandenong Road), retail amenity as well as a number of parklands and recreational facilities.
MAGNIFICIENT MALVERN EAST FREEHOLD GormanKelly is pleased to offer 452 Waverley Road, Malvern East for sale.
Offering an outstanding opportunity to secure a standalone two level office/retail freehold with rear access and onsite parking. The property provides a variety of different options suitable for owner occupiers, investors or developers for mixed use redevelopment.
? Two level well-presented retail/office building; ? Offered for sale with vacant possession; ? Building area 217m² with rear onsite parking; ? Suitable for Commercial or Residential development (STCA); ? Land area 284m² with rear access; ? Zoned Commercial ...
RARE CORNER, BIG OPPORTUNITY AUCTION – June 4TH, 2015 12PM ON-SITE
OCCUPY? DEVELOP? INVEST?
• Short term Lease returning $74,000pa NET • Land Area: 418m2 (approx) • Building Area: 281m2 (approx) • Zoning: Commercial 1 • Large Frontage to High and Tooronga Road • Superbly located in dominant suburb
This property provides the perfect flexibility for the fortunate purchaser. Whether it be for their own business, a chance to develop the property, or invest with a long term tenant, this prime corner is one of the best properties on the market.
Superbly located on a major corner, and providing major frontages to Tooron...
FIVE WINDOWS OF OPPORTUNITY GormanKelly is pleased to offer 402-410 Burke Road, Camberwell for sale via auction on Thursday 14th May at 2pm.
Offered for sale are five individual retail shops to be sold "in one line" comprising a fantastic and rare opportunity to secure a prime redevelopment opportunity or a great investment to land bank and reap the benefits in the future. The site is 1,361m2 approx./Commercial 1 Zone and features a 28.9 metre approx. frontage to Burke Road with the added benefit of side and rear laneway access.
The buildings onsite comprise a number of tenancies leased to a mix of retail users incl...
LANDMARK DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY A landmark development opportunity in a premium position within one of Melbourne's most affluent suburbs.
- Building Area: 643m²* - Land Area: 697m²* - 15.24m* frontage to Malvern Road - Short term income - Zoning: Commercial 1 - Second street frontage to Staunton Lane - Proposed development scheme available
INCOME & DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL IN ONE! Offered subject to a lease, the property provides a secure income stream whilst you plan to redevelop or sub-divide. Town planning permit previously approved.
Fantastic opportunity for owner/occupier, investor or developer.
The property offers:
- Current Income: $24,169 pa + outgoings & GST
- Term: 4 years
- Option: 4 years
- Shop Land Area: 104m2
- Plus rear land area of 217m2. This land has had a Town Planning & Building Permit issued for two units, offices and showroom/warehouse
- Future subdivision potential (STCA)
Located on the southern side of Highbury Road, near the c...
MAKE THE MOST OF MALVERN – EXECUTORS AUCTION • Land Area: 238m2 (approx) • Zoning: Mixed use • Rear access & on-site parking • Huge development potential (STPA) • Occupy/Invest/Develop • In one of Melbourne’s leading suburbs • Owned for over 30 years by current owner
Located in the leafy suburb of Malvern, this double story building is being offered for the first time in 30 years. Whether the buyer chooses to occupy, invest or develop, the multiple options will make it hard for any buyer to pass this up.
OPPORTUNITY TO THE POWER OF THREE GormanKelly is pleased to offer 791-795 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East for sale.
Comprises a rare opportunity to secure a Mixed Use Zone development site in a high exposure and well established location. Furthermore, the property provides various options to the purchaser with the property comprising three individual good quality dwellings on three individual titles with existing income in place and potential to occupy the existing buildings.
We believe the most outstanding aspects of this property include:
o Three separate dwellings on three separate titles – to be offered for sale in one lin...
SUBSTANTIAL CAMBERWELL FREEHOLD * 2 shop fronts situated on a large land holding with rear ROW access
* Building area: 281 sqm (approx)
* Land area: 392 sqm (approx)
* Current rental: $63,024.82 per annum plus outgoings plus GST
* Lease term: 4 years x 4 years (commenced 01/03/10)
* Future development potential (STCA)
RETAIL INVESTMENT WITH HUGE UPSIDE GormanKelly is pleased to offer 293 Waverley Road, Malvern East, for sale by auction on Thursday 23 March at 12 noon, on-site.
This is a rare opportunity to secure a short term leased retail investment with huge development upside.
We believe the most outstanding aspects of this property include:
- Single storey building with low site coverage and good rear access - Land area 242m2* / Zoned commercial 1 - Significant future development potential (STCA) for an owner occupier, investor or developer - Building area 56m2* - Short term lease until 31st March 2018 - Currently returning $24,500* ...
Prime Burke Road Retail Opportunity - Frontage to Burke Road 15.2m approx. - Land Area of 610m2 approx. - 9 onsite car parks - Suit Owner Occupier, Investor or Developer - Zoning Commercial 1 - Two level retail / office of 360m2 approx. - Right of way access to rear from Toorak Road - Excellent Development Potential (S.T.C.A) - Terms 10% deposit 60 Day
For further information please contact Geoff Emmett on 0409 3300 561 or Chris James on 0421 779 714
OPPORTUNITY TO INVEST, OCCUPY OR DEVELOP (STCA) 515 WARRIGAL ROAD, ASHWOOD
- Prominent two level retail + residence with outstanding Warrigal Road exposure
- Monthly tenancy offering the ultimate flexibility to the owner
- Rear access and undercover parking on 219sqm* of favorable Commercial 1 zoned land
- Easy access to the major arterials such as High Street, Burwood Highway and Monash Freeway
- Located only 3km* from Chadstone Shopping Centre and 15km* to Melbourne CBD
For Sale via Public on-site Auction Wednesday 1st June 2016 at 12.30pm