Investment Opportunity The property comprises a modern office showroom warehouse of 1,043 square metres and is occupied by a long standing tenant, Godfreys
- 5+5 year lease to Godfreys from 1 May 2015
- Net annual rental $112,034
- On site parking
For Sale by Public Auction to be held on the property on Thursday 10 December 2015 at 11.00am.
***UNDER CONTRACT*** OFFICE / WAREHOUSE - Total building area 1,298 sqm (app) - Includes 264 sqm (app) offices over 2 levels - High clearance insulated warehouse of 1,034 sqm (app) - 4 roller door entry points to warehouse - Fully fenced site of 2,500 sqm (app) - Zoned Industry
Modern Offices - Building area 237sq m
- Land area 790sq m
- On site parking for 9 cars
- Zoned Neighbourhood Centre Policy Area 22
- Suit a variety of uses - offices, consulting rooms, shops etc (stcc)
For Sale by Auction on the property at 11am Friday 13th November 2015
Affordable Workshop / Office Unit - Note New Auction Date Liquidator Sale
Under instructions from Leigh Prior and Michael Basedow of Pitcher Partners as Joint and Several Liquidators of Future Concrete Warehousing Pty Ltd (In Liquidation)
* 270 sqm (approx) high clearance workshop * 40 sqm (approx) two storey office * Vacant possession * Ideal for owner operator * Zoned Industry by the City of Port Adelaide Enfield * Site area 297 sqm (approx)
ADAPTABLE OFFICE/WAREHOUSE . 1,599 sqm* warehouse plus 189 sqm* office.
. Corner site of 3,392 sqm*
. Ample on-site parking.
. Two street access.
. Full masonary construction.
. Superb location corner CB Fisher Drive and Norman Crescent directly off Cross Keys Road.
. Surplus to Vendor's requirements.
Large Office, Showroom, Warehouse - SOLD MBL relocating to larger premises.
Following the recent purchase of larger premises, Master Butchers Co-operative Ltd is placing its home of the last 35 years on the market.
* Three street frontages
* Building area 3,381 sq m
* Land area 4,990 sq m
* 92 metre frontage to Churchill Road
* 3 Certificates of Title
* Offered with vacant possession
* Leasing proposals considered