Attention Buyers Tightly held eastern suburbs corner site of 1,188sqm*
Main road frontage along Payneham Road with frontage also to Wheaton Road.
Ready for immediate development (STCC) as it has been cleared and levelled.
Suit developers or owner occupiers.
Only 4.5Km* from Adelaide CBD.
Zoned Local Office by City of Norwood Payneham and St Peters.
** SOLD ** OFFICE / MEDICAL ROOMS OR CONVERT TO RESIDENTIAL (stnc) - Total site area 397 sqm - Total building area 115 sqm - Car parking at rear - Garage & carport - Zoned Local Centre - Vacant Possession
Character Stone Fronted Bungalow * Corner site of 467 sqm (approx) * Six main rooms * Currently utilised as office * 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms * Further development potential (STNC) * Zoned Residential * Inspections strictly by appointment with the consultant only
Character Villa - Suit Medical/Consulting * Total building area of 135 square metres* * High quality fitout throughout * 5 Main rooms and amenities * Total site area of 697 square metres* * Excellent front and rear car parking * Zoned Residential * Current utilised as a Dental Practice * Offered with holding income until February 2017 * Inspection strictly by appointment with consultants only
Under Contract! When it comes to position, future potential, and outright opportunity there is no doubt that 380 Payneham Road, Payneham will be strongly considered by the market.
This large character building on a prominent corner site is located in a popular inner north-eastern suburb, surrounded by growing commercial, retail, and residential development.
The property offers; > Strong rental income from two lease covenants > Large corner site of 1,325 sqm (approx.) > Net lettable area of 412 sqm (approx.) > 2 street frontages > Future redevelopment potential > Positioned in popular inner nort...
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSED ON 17 MARCH 2016 Exceptional Residential Development Opportunity (stc)
(Under Instructions from Renewal SA)
- Total land area of 5,651sq m*
- Excellent opportunity for subdivision (stc)
- Prestige location approx. 5km from CBD
- Zoned Residential Historic (Conservation)
- Two substantial street frontages to both Fourth Avenue and Fifth Avenue
- Two Certificates of Title
Expressions of Interest close Thursday 17 March 2016 at 4pm (Adelaide time) at the offices of Renewal SA.
- Recently renovated 293m2 over 2 levels - Land area of 712m2 - Close to the City - 3 kms* from the Adelaide CBD - 7 car parks accessible via rear lane access and 3 secure and undercover - Opportunity to operate your business downstairs and living upstairs, or offices throughout STNC.
The combinations are plentiful. This once bustling bank branch located on Payneham Road, Stepney has been renovated to provide a myriad of purpose, including the ability to run a retail presence downstairs and living upstairs, or offices throughout.
47 Harrow Road (Corner of Fifth Avenue) - Crn. Position, Near City Location.
- Zoned: RH(C) Residential Historic (Conservation)
- Heritage Shop Front Villa of 10 Main Rooms.
- Land Area 569 m2 (approx.)
- Bld. Area 303 m2 (approx.)
- Currently Disposed as 11 Main Rooms
- 100 m2 can be used for Retail, Office or Consulting Rms. Subject to Council Approval.
- Male & Female Amenities.
- Rear off Street Parking.
Modern Office Warehouse in Tightly Held Location * Modern two storey office and amenities of 277 square metres with warehouse of 391 square metres. Total 668 square metres. * High clearance warehouse up to 7.5 metres. * Valuable on site car parking. * Site area of 928 square metres. * Short term holding income available. * Zoned Light Industry.
- Site area of 1393 sqm (approx) - Retail area of 270 sqm (approx) - Residential house of 265 sqm (approx) at rear of property - Substantial car parking at rear of building - Mixed use Historic Conservation Zone- Payneham Road Policy Area
PRIME RETAIL INVESTMENT THE AVENUES SHOPPING CENTRE
2.5 kilometres from the City of Adelaide. Coles Supermarket, Tavern plus 18 specialty shops and services. Well established convenient shopping centre with 259 at grade car parks. Net income $1.675 million per annum approximately.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSE THURSDAY 22ND JULY 2010 AT 4PM.
NEW RELEASE! Bluestone Offices with Modern Extension Quality office accommodation
Large building of 10 main rooms plus modern amenities
Newly repainted and carpeted
Building area of 358 sq m plus Cellar
Land Area of Appprox 896 sq m
8 Valuable on-site carparks with 2 undercover
Access also available from the rear.
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION
ON THE PROPERTY AT
FRIDAY 2nd NOVEMBER, 2007