Prime apartments development site moments from heart of Eastwood This prime development site offers
- close to 1400sqm
- R4 zoning
- 4 stories permissible (subject to council approval of design)
- Potential for over 20 apartments (subject to council approval of design)
- Close to Eastwood restaurants, supermarkets, banks, Train station & a array of good schools.
- settlement period negotiable
DA APPROVED RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE - EASTWOOD CBRE are pleased to present on behalf of the vendors this exceptional DA approved residential development site, situated in one of Sydney's tightly held suburbs - Eastwood.
The Vendor's have exclusively appointed CBRE to market the property for sale by Expressions of Interest. The property is available for immediate purchase and development.
Key features include:
- DA approved for 157 apartments
- Underground parking for 241 cars
- Large land area: 9,582 sqm*
- Approved developable height of four storeys
- Unit mix comprising of one, two and three bedroom apartments
Golden Development Site Situated in Heart of Eastwood, minutes to the train station & bus stop, taking advantage from access/egress to Main Street. This traditional commercial space features open-plan, toilet, potential shower facilities and many more.
* Walk to Eastwood railway station, bus and schools * Fantastic commercial space * Zoning: B4 Mixed Use * Land Size: Approx. 417 Sqm * Ideal Investment Opportunity
Boutique Block of 9 Apartments on 927sqm approx Often sought and seldom found, this boutique block of 9 units offers an exceptional opportunity for investors, builders and developers alike. Just footsteps to West Ryde Public School, local eateries, amenities, train station and minutes to the picturesque Meadowbank waterside.
* Full brick, solid built boutique complex of nine (9) strata units * 6 x 2 bedroom apartments, 3 x 3 bedroom apartments * 4 recently renovated apartments, 5 in neat, original condition * Merely minutes' walk to station, local shops, eateries and amenities * Oversized apartments with generous bedrooms and living areas...
Residential Redevelopment CBRE are exclusively appointed to sell this fantastically located redevelopment opportunity only minutes from the Top Ryde City Centre.
The owners are looking to sell the two houses in one line to a residential developer, community/church group, childcare operator or housing provider.
Please see below some key highlights of the properties:
- 2100sq*m of combined site area
- Rectangular shaped allotment with 34m frontage 61m depth
- Surrounded by townhouse development
- 500*m to Top Ryde City Centre
- 15k*m to Sydney CBD
- Permitted with Consent: Multi-dwelling housing, childcare...
SOLD!!! RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT - Zoned B4 Mixed Use
- Land area: 980.6sqm*
- Opposite West Ryde station
- Adjoining West Ryde Shopping Centre
- 9 separate titles
- Residential & retail mix development (STCA)
- Strong population growth & local demand
? 2 street frontages with busy council laneway within site
- Permitted with consent: shop-top housing, function centres, medical centres, boarding houses, hotel/motel accommodation,
STRATA BLOCK OF UNITS ?Block of 18 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale in one line
?Moments from Top Ryde City, local amenities & transport
?All units benefit from balcony & garages or car space
?Expansive views from rear units
?Ideal for long term investors or strata dealers
BUILD YOUR DREAM •7 lots being sold individually
•Each lot suitable to build a home or duplex (STCA)
•Ranging in size between 815sqm* - 1,058sqm*
•Exceptionally unique opportunity
•Tranquil location opposite Cowells Lane Reserve
•Moments from schools and local amenities
Representative on-site each
Thursday 4pm - 4.30pm starting 5th June
Saturday 10am - 10.30am starting 7th June
RESIDENTIAL / MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH HOLDING INCOME An opportunity to secure a landmark residential development site with holding income within the highly desirable Epping Town Centre in the Northern suburbs of Sydney.
12 ? 22 Langston Place is within walking distance to shops, schools, Epping CBD Plaza, public transport (Epping train and bus stations).
- Development potential for high density residential/mixed use project (S.T.C.A)
- Close proximity to Macquarie university, town centre, schools, golf courses, parks, Epping library and M2 Motorway
- Positioned opposite Epping Railway Station and Bus exchange
Central and accessible family home with development potential Positioned in a quiet street with an expansive 1106sqm parcel of land over in two titles with approximately 24m frontage, this full-brick, charming house boasts a spacious and flexible layout perfect for the growing or extended family. The level backyard is ideal for entertaining or relaxing. It offers an outstanding opportunity of purchasing into a highly desirable street in the highly desirable suburb of Denistone East. Features include: - Move in or develop: high potential for building two homes/duplex or villas (STCA) - Formal L-shaped lounge and dining area with original fireplace - Gas ...
Auction this Saturday at 2pm, final viewing and registration from 1:15pm This DA approved duplex site is within catchment area of Epping West Public school, Epping Boys, and Cheltenham Girl's high school. It is approved for 2 duplexes each containing 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and lockup garage sitting on a beautiful near level land of 993m2. Current house: - Well-conditioned brick house with 4 bedrooms, 1baths and 1 LUG - Well-presented interiors and timber floorboards throughout - Enormous pergola covered deck perfect for outdoor entertaining - Gas cooking kitchen and renovated bathrooms - Buses 521 & M54 nearby going to Epping train station, Parramatta, Carlingf...
Extremely Rare Opportunity in Prized Location opposite Miriam Park Bordering Denistone and West Ryde - Huge block 2200sqm with 29m frontage - Potential development site for 7 townhouses/villas or new house combination (STCA) - Stormwater easement ready - Just a short walk to West Ryde or Denistone train stations and bus interchange - A block away from West Ryde Marketplace, shops, cafes - Convenient to Top Ryde and Macquarie shopping centres - Catchment area for high quality local schools including West Ryde Public School - Develop the site, build your dream home or maintain this full brick 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom Californian bungalow boasting original perio...
SOLD SOLD SOLD - Secure Investment with Significant Development Upside The sale of 19-27 Devlin Street, Ryde represents an exceptional opportunity to secure a fully leased freehold property with a secure Commonwealth Government tenant with substantial residential development upside.
19-27 Devlin Street, Ryde has the following key attributes:
> 100% leased to Centrelink a Commonwealth Government agency
> Zoned B4 Mixed Use with significant development potential
> Scheme of 46 apartments plus ground floor commercial (STCA)
> Strong cash flow of $591,000 p.a. net (approx.)
> Corner site with three access points and dual laneway access
> Elevated pos...
Entire Block of 12 Units at Top Ryde Shopping Centre Existing cash flow with scope for improvement Current annual rental $228,000 pa (approx.) Unit mix of 6 x 2 bedroom and 6 x 1 bedroom units All units with 2 balconies and onsite car spaces Directly opposite from Top Ryde Shopping Centre & all amenities Opportunity to refurbish, enclose carspaces into lock up garages or strata (subject to council approval)
Inspect: Wednesday & Saturday from 11:00 - 11:45am
Auction: Tue 2nd Dec @ 10:30am (unless sold prior) Venue: Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
"A property with exceptional income & development opportunity" - Great location with high Exposure
- Fully equipped restaurant with council approval and plenty of car
spaces - B4 mixed business zone
- Located in the heart of West Ryde Shops.
- Minutes away from West Ryde Station.
- Land area: 468sqm. Building area;100sqm.
- lt has current DA approval to add 3 self-contained offices with
minimal disruption to shop downstairs.
Leased to food manufacturer until 3/9/2013 with a 2-year option.
Current gross income of $48,360 per year and increase to
$5O,778 in September. Total outgoings: $5,860