PRIME DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY - 2 SHOP AND RESIDENCES TO BE SOLD IN ONE LINE
Total site area of 461sqm* with wide 13.75 metre frontage
2 shop and residences being sold in one line
One of the highest points along Homer Street will ensure fantastic views will be enjoyed by any future mixed use development
Returning approx. $76,559 per annum gross (Excluding GST if applicable) from the 2 tenancies
Opportunity to increase the current rental income
Height of building Allowance of 18 metres
Offers enormous potential for future redevelopment STCA
High demand suburb in Sydney's strong performing Inner West
Ideal for a boutique style development with the apartment sa...
Development Site Located on the corner of Hartill-Law Avenue , this prime site is awaiting redevelopment and adjacent to local shops Zoned B2 could suit variety uses SUBJECT TO COUNCIL APPROVAL, land area 369 m2 approx . Great position close to busy retail centre and across the road from council car park To be auctioned on Tuesday 24th February 2015 at 10.30 am Auction Works Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret St Sydney
D.A APPROVED - EXCLUSIVE RIVER FRONT DEVELOPMENT SITE An outstanding position to maximise your resales, fronting the Cooks River, near an abundance of parks and golf course.
D.A Approval for 19 x 2 bedroom apartments, 1 x 2 bedroom penthouse apartment, 1 x 3 bedroom penthouses and 1 x 1 bedroom detached dwelling.
Rare - Combining a highly popular inner west location, an appealing river front position and a design that provides 22 exclusive residences.
For further details please contact Luke Smith on 0416 281 577 or Nicholas Smith on 0407 787 288.
DA APPROVED 48 UNITS PLUS 2 COMMERCIAL DA Approved opportunity.
19 x 1 Bed plus Study (Sizes 50m2-70m2)
23 x 2 Bed (Sizes 70m2-108m2)
6 x 2 Bed plus Study (Sizes 95m2-115m2)
Take advantage of the Canterbury/Campsie market with this DA Approved Development Site.
Please note it is our Company Policy that you provide a phone number with your enquiry, if you do not leave a phone number your enquiry will not be attended to.
APARTMENT BLOCK FOR SALE IN-ONE-LINE CBRE is delighted to offer for sale a block of 8 residential apartments in Sydney's booming South-west market. The property presents an excellent opportunity to both investors and developers looking to capitalise on the increasing demand for residential apartment living.
Property highlights include:
?8 residential apartments
?Estimated gross building area: 632* sqm
?Corner site with street frontages to Eighth and Sixth Avenue
?Large land holding: 550* sqm
?Significant potential to renovate, strata and sell down
?Positioned in a R4 High Density residential zone
?Close to schoo...
A rare find - 860sqm land with development upside (STCA)
"Under instructions from NSW Trustee and Guardian"
This charming Victorian-style home in sought-after Marrickville presents four large bedrooms on a generous 860sqm (approx.) block. Held within the same family for over 90 years, this gem is finally on the market and ready for renovation or re-development, subject to council approval.
Step inside from the bullnose verandah with cast-iron valances to a long corridor with chandelier light and elegantly detailed architraves in keeping with the style of the home. The spacious lounge room features one of four original marble fireplaces. At the re...
DA and CC - APPROVED BOARDING HOUSE DA and CC approved 9 X self-contained rooms
Site Area 411 sq. m.
GFA 345 sq.m.
Refurb existing building (save costs)
Redevelop within existing envelope
On site parking
Suitable for DIY Super fund
Distant city views
This sensational CC and DA approved boarding house redevelopment site is being offered for sale for a limited time only. The approved DA and CC is for alterations and additions to refurbish an existing building into 9 fully self-contained studio rooms, 1 X office, 1 X common area,...
Ideal Development Site Site area 1,493sqm*
Zoned B4 Mixed use
Superb location with great access
Buses at the door with trains nearby
Close to lifestyle cafes, restaurants and shopping
All in the very popular and rapidly growing Marrickville
ANOTHER SITE SOLD by Harry Ahmad Perfectly positioned within minutes walk to Harcourt Public School, transport and local amenities, this DA Approved development site presents a superb building opportunity for investors, builders and developers.
Architecturally designed boutique apartment of only 9 apartments, comprising a mix of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments within a peaceful yet convenient setting in the heart of Campsie.
* DA approved for 9 units * 1 x 1 bed, 2 x 1 bed + Study * 4 x 2 bed, 2 x 3 bed * Peaceful tree-lined street * Walk to local schools, parks and public transport * Plans available upon request
Knight Frank as the exclusive selling agent is pleasured to bring 118-120 Kingsgrove Road, Kingsgrove to the market for sale via a public auction campaign.
Some of the property's attributes include:
• 1,230sqm* parcel DA Approved for 10 townhouses, ready for immediate presale
• 8 x three bedroom + study
• 2 x two bedroom
• On the border of Kingsgrove and Earlwood
• All with private outdoor space, double car park and storage area
• Easy build with single basement
• Fantastic location in strongly performing residential area.
Auction this Saturday at 3pm Immediately liveable, this modern family home is offers exceptional entertaining and living accommodation with the added bonus of future development potential - R4 Zoning.
* Modern and spacious family home * 3 generous bedrooms plus study * High ornate ceilings, new floating floor boards * Separate lounge and dining area * Tiled and covered rear entertaining area * Internal laundry, separate toilet, storage shed * Future development potential - R4 Zoning
ANOTHER SITE SOLD by Harry Ahmad Within 2min walk to Harcourt Public School, transport and local amenities, this DA Approved development site presents a superb building opportunity for investors, builders and developers.
Exceptionally designed boutique apartment with only one basement, comprising a mix of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments within a peaceful yet convenient setting in the heart of Campsie.
* DA approved for 18 units * 15 x 2 bedroom apartments * 3 x 1 bedroom apartments * Only 1 basement, boutique development * Peaceful tree-lined street * Walk to local schools, parks and public transport * Plans available upon requ...
A RARE & UNIQUE OFFERING “OUTSTANDING REDEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY” FEATURING A WIDE 20.41 METRE FRONTAGE
Situated on 720.84sqm of land, with the valued diversity of two separate titles.
Lot 1 278.22sqm Lot 89 442.62sqm TOTAL 720.84sqm
Opportunity to build a grand family home or take advantage of the two separate titles. A variety of opportunities for builders, developers and homebuyers to capitalise on.
Unrenovated original circa 1950’s double brick freestanding home accommodates 2 bedrooms, formal living and dining, large eat-in kitchen, casual living & 1 bathroom. Single lock-up garage along with 3 further car-spaces, in-ground pool. Circa 1950’s ...
SOLD PRIOR - Harry Ahmad, Strathfield Partners Perfectly positioned within easy access to Harcourt Public School, Rudd Park and Cooks River Reserve is this exceptional development opportunity with 2 houses for sale in 1 line.
* 2 houses for sale in 1 line * Premium development site stca * Invest now and build later * Superb location, walking distance to amenities * Land area 1,030m2 * Zoning: R4 High Density
* Harcourt Public School â?? 150m / 2 min walk * Rudd Park â?? 450m / 6mim walk * Campsie Station â?? 1km / 12min walk * Belmore Station â?? 1.8km / 4min drive * Burwood Station â?? 3.5km / 8min drive * Strathfield Station â?? 4.2km...
810m2 Development Site stca Rare opportunity for investors, builders and developers alike with this ultimate land value development site. In a sought after location, within 2 min walk to Harcourt Public School, local parks, public transport, shops and amenities.
* 2 residences for sale in one line * Premium development site stca * Invest now and build later * Superb location, walking distance to amenities * Land area 810sqm approx * Zoning R4 High Density
SOLD by Harry Ahmed - Strathfield Partners
Perfectly positioned 700m to Campsie Train Station, shops and amenties, this superb corner site offers an excellent opportunity for investors, developers and builders alike!
* 2 houses for sale in 1 line * Invest now and build later * Boutique development site * Potential 13 residential units stca * 1020m2 land approx, superb corner block * 7min walk to Campsie Station and amenities
SOLD FOR RECORD PRICE by Harry Ahmad DA Approved - Boutique Block of 13
Perfectly positioned in a peaceful and private location, near Flockhart Park & Sando Reserve with superb potential park and river views, this DA Approved Block of 13 offers an excellent opportunity for builders, developers & investors alike!
* DA Approved for 13 x 2 bedroom units * Boutique building with only 1 basement * Convenient position close to amenities and public transport * Excellent opportunity for builders, developers & investors * Land area 1,146sqm approx * Plans available upon request
R4 Zoning - Development Potential STCA Immediately liveable with excellent future potential with R4 zoning and land area of 570m2. Only a short distance to Campsie train station, shops and local amenities, this is a superb opportunity for investors, developers and builders alike!
* Immediately liveable 3 bedroom home * Land area over 570m2 in sought after location * R4 zoning, potential development site * Close to Campsie Station, shops and amenities * Adjacent to Cooks River and picturesque park side
DA approved mixed-use development site The property benefits from the following key attributes;
GATEWAY SITE ON KINGSGROVE ROAD, THE BUSTLING HEART OF KINGSGROVE
The subject site forms the gateway to the established metropolitan village of Kingsgrove, when approaching it from the north.
Just 200m* south of the M5 and adjacent to Kingsgrove Train Station, this location offers the developer, of either of the two approved schemes, the opportunity to brand the retail and/or residential elements with maximum impact.
THE ONLY DA APPROVED MIXED-USE SITE IN KINGSGROVE TOWN CENTRE
“CORAL GABLES BOARDING HOUSE – PRIME POSITION!” • Eleven (11) x single bedroom one (1) flatette facility with side access to off-street parking
• Includes excellent common bathroom, laundry and kitchen facilities
• Splendid front and rear gardens over approximately 682.85m²
• Land Dimensions: 14.31/19.54 x 40.855/40.735
• Three street frontages – potential to redevelop and further profit
• Currently fully tenanted with long term leases and fantastic returns
• Zoned Residential 2(B)
• Closely situated to all parks, schools, shops and public transport
Inspect: Strictly By Appointment
For Sale: By Public Tender closing Friday 30t...
“KINGSGROVE VILLAGE”: 11 Mashman Avenue and 7 Colvin Avenue, Kingsgrove A 7,600 sqm* mixed-use development site.
130m* from Kingsgrove railway station.
Stonebridge Property Group has the exclusive opportunity to offer for sale the “Kingsgrove Village” development site, incorporating the Mashman Pottery Works, in Kingsgrove NSW.
The property has an area of 7,600 sqm* and has master plan approval for a mixed-use development based on a design prepared by Kann Finch Architects. The design comprises 104 apartments, a supermarket, 15 specialty shops and 300* car parking spaces.
The property benefits from its own DCP which can be found on the Hurstville Counc...
PRIME INNER WEST DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH SIGNIFICANT HOLDING INCOME
1,007.1m site* with an 18.29 metre* frontage.
High profile site in a vibrant section of Illawarra Road metres from its intersection with Marrickville Road.
Returning approx. $220,000 per annum net from 6 tenancies.
Tenancies comprise of 2 x retail, 1 x office, 2 x residential and 1 x tower.
Floor Space Ratio of 2.5:1 as per Marrickville Council LEP 2011.
Potential to significantly increase returns.
5 tenancies expire between now and Aug 2016, with the 6th tenancy being subject to a demolition clause.
High demand suburb in Sydney's strong performing Inner West.
Attractive settlement ...
SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER! - BIG SHOP - HUGE POTENTIAL! Gunning is pleased to present for sale by Public Auction a fantastic freestanding retail investment property currently operating as a homeware store. The building is large and solid in stature and comprises of a large open plan ground floor shop/showroom area, first floor office/storage area and basement storage with rear access for loading. The property is fully self-contained complete with kitchen and bathrooms.
Conveniently located circa 150m to Kingsgrove Train Station and circa 350m to the M5 motorway on & off ramps the property boasts strong surrounding infrastructure. It is also has g...
Potential boutique development site (STCA) in Campsie This site has a total area of approximately 645 sqm located close to the shopping precinct of Campsie.
• There are bus stops at the front and opposite the road
• Campsie train station is about 750 metres away
• Woolworths, Campsie Centre and Canterbury Hospital all within
• Zoned B2-Local Centre according to Canterbury LEP
• Maximum building height is 18 M.
396 Beamish St is a single level brick building currently leased to a Nepalese restaurant until March 2017. The rent is $61,840.80 per annum + GST. The tenant pays 100% of water rates and charges and council...
SIZE, POSITION and POTENTIAL - Shop and 2 Units on 537.5sqm Located in a popular and central position in the increasingly popular suburb of Dulwich Hill, 85-87 Wardell Road offers enormous potential.
On offer are three tenancies in total being two spacious split level three bedroom units and a shop that offers fantastic exposure on a prominent corner with a wide frontage to Wardell Road. The choice is yours as to how you utilise the property. One possibility is you could do it all! Live in one unit and run your business from the shop all the while collecting rent from the other unit.
Live, work, invest or capitalise on the further potential that...
Campsie Corner Development Site - On the doorstep of Woolworths Knight Frank is pleasured to bring 288-292 Beamish Street, Campsie to the market for sale via a public auction campaign.
Some of the property's attributes include:
• Well located single-level retail property with existing income
• Sizable site area of approx.600sqm
• Strategically located in the heart of Campsie. 400 metres easy walk to Campsie Railway Station and 13km to Sydney CBD.
• Prominent corner location with excellent natural light
• Current zoning: B2 Local Centre*. Height limit: 18metres*
• Strong location with easy accessibility to local amenities including Campsie Centr...
DEVELOPERS TAKE NOTE - 2 X SHOP and RESIDENCE ON 526m2 LAND Ideal redevelopment opportunity in one of Sydney's strongest performing suburbs. 2 x Adjoining Shop and Residence. Rear Lane Access. Combined land area of 526m2 (approx). Great position with a council car park to the rear and near trains, buses, the incoming Light Rail extension and a range of shops and eateries. The 2 Existing shop and residence buildings are leased on monthly tenancies. A rare opportunity to secure a prime site ripe for redevelopment in Sydney's vibrant inner west. Our vendors are genuine and require a definite sale.
LARGE FREESTANDING PROPERTY ON 645SQM LAND Currently occupied by Anglicare for their family support services program. THE CHOICE IS YOURS - Would suit various commercial applications and is ideal as a large family home. Large well proportioned block with rear lane access and 13.72 metre (approx.) frontage. Versatile floor plan, ornate ceiling, marble fire places. Garage and secure off street parking. INSPECTIONS Saturdays 1.30pm - 2.00pm and Tuesdays 5.30pm - 6.00pm.
AUCTION: Wednesday, 19th March 2014 commencing at 6.30pm at City Fringe Auction Rooms - Rydges Hotel, Missenden Road, Camperdown.
PRIME, MIXED-USE, INNER WEST DEVELOPMENT SITE Stonebridge Property Group has the exclusive and exciting opportunity to offer for sale 570 New Canterbury Road, Hurlstone Park NSW on behalf of Caltex Australia.
The Property presents an outstanding inner-west development opportunity and benefits from the following key investment highlights:
PRIME, MIXED-USE, INNER WEST DEVELOPMENT SITE
• B2 Local Centre Zoning allowing a plethora of uses including shop top housing, boarding houses, childcare centres, retail, business and entertainment (STCA).
• Located approximately 9.5km from Sydney CBD.
STRONG INVESTMENT PLUS DEVELOPMENT UPSIDE Deans Property is proud to present to the market this charming character building known as “Dulwich Hill Mews” in the highly sought after Inner West location of Dulwich Hill. The property is situated on a stunning corner site comprising of approximately 399sqm of land with three wide street frontages. The main street frontage gains excellent exposure to New Canterbury Road with the second frontage facing Kroombit Street and the third frontage provides access to the rear laneway.
The Dulwich Hill area is just 9 kilometres from the heart of Sydney’s CBD and benefits from convenient trans...
Sought After South Sydney! Knight Frank is pleased to offer for sale this sought after industrial land parcel in South Sydney.
The site is ideally located on the northern side of Henderson St directly opposite Turrella train station enabling direct access to a labour pool. Further benefiting the site is its close proximity to Port Botany, Sydney Airport and the M5 motorway and Southern-Cross Drive. The site is bounded by Wolli Creek with Turrella Reserve and Girrawheen Park opposite the site.
This large land parcel is ideal for owner occupiers seeking to build their perfect facility or for the astute developer to c...