Prime Redevelopment Opportunity In The Heart Of Rose Bay Village This rare and unique mixed use site is perfectly located in the thriving cosmopolitan hub of Rose Bay Village. With a 27 metre street frontage, the site offers the astute developer/investor a terrific opportunity to capitalise on the increasing demand from the local and international markets for secure residential living and commercial spaces in Village locales.
+ Encompassing 3 separate titles with a total site area of 1089sqm
+ Situated in a mixed use B4 zoning - 14.5 metre height limit
+ Concept plans for stunning retail/residential project by SRH Bureau (STCA)
+ Information Memora...
DA Approved Residential - Retail - Parking Architecturally designed to capture northern light
and privacy through curtain glazed walls. Situated
on a large level site area of 854sqm* enhancing
garden courtyard apartments at rear.
?5 x studios, 9 x 1 bdrm, 4 x 2 bdrm, 1 x retail
?1,336sqm* GFA over 4 levels (approved)
?23 secure basement parking spaces
?Current holding income - $192,000* net p.a.
Very rare opportunity - First time offered in 30 yrs
DA APPROVED RESIDENTIAL SITE FOR 11 UNITS! DA Approved EASTERN SUBURBS residential development site for 11 units
Features mix of 10 x 2 bedroom apartments with generous balconies plus 1 rooftop penthouse with ocean views
Recent DA approval - 1st March 2006
4 units with large courtyards
15 undercover car spaces for residents
Close to transport and new Rose Bay North Coles supermarket
Iconic Bondi Landmark Investment + Future Upside Offered to the market for the first time since 1926, this tightly-held automotive hub sits on 503sqm and presents an incredibly rare opportunity for both developers and investors in a highly sought-after locale. It occupies a prominent corner position in Bondi Beach.
- Prominent corner freehold building
- Fully leased investment with four longstanding tenants
- Net Income $184,000 pa + GST (approx.), outgoings payable by tenants
- Reinvent or develop, Zoned R3 – Medium Density Residential
- Opportunity to capitalise on a unique site with potential (STCA)
- Single level design with comm...
SOLD - Mixed Use Freehold + Development Potential Positioned in one of Eastern Suburbs' most tightly held retail precincts 2 level freehold building with rear lane access + parking for up to 4 cars Currently configured as ground floor retail shop + 2 bedroom unit Set amongst major banks, supermarkets, local schools and amenities Future Development Potential (subject to council approval) Current Building area: 220m2 (approx.), Land Area: 230m2 (approx.) FSR - 2:1, Zoned 3A Business General Offered with Vacant Possession
Auction: Tue 2nd September @ 10.30 am (unless sold prior) Venue: Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret St, Sydney
"Vicars Corner" - Entire Building to be Sold in One line! An opportunity for the astute investor to secure a unique investment; either to hold or further capitalise on its position.
- Offered for the first time in 60 years, sought after corner position
- Originally 3 shops & residences
- Current configuration: 2 shops, 3 residences
- Three large garages. Land size: 460sqm
- Beautiful Northern aspect with private outlook
- Secure tenants with established, long term businesses;
ready to sign new leases
- Ideal investment for long term hold or development
- A five minute stroll to the golden sands of Bondi Beach
- Metres to Bondi Junctio...