Established Childcare Investment with Triple Net Lease Fifteen (15) years to Imagine Applied Education Services Inc to 15 May 2024. Two (2) further terms of five (5) years, each with a five (5) year notice period. Annual CPI reviews with a 2.5% minimum increase. Next Market Review date is 15 May 2019, rent cannot reduce as a result of Market Review and is uncapped. Tenant responsible for rates, insurance and repairs and maintenance (including structural), management fees and land tax (where applicable). $126,821 pa (approx).
Unique Childcare Portfolio Auction be held on Wednesday 25 June at 10:30am Crown Conference Centre, 25 Whiteman Street, S...
Supreme Slice of Bolton Street A unique opportunity to secure an investment in the tightly held and sought after Bolton Street shops.
The property features |
• Lease | Three (3) years
• Options | Four (4) years
• Return | $41,122.75 net per annum
• Reviews | CPI
• Building area | 71sqm approximately
• Land area | 170sqm approximately
• Zoning | Commercial 1
• Rear laneway access
• Potential for development (STCA)
Bolton Street shops are an established retail strip located on a busy corner with a total of 9 commercial shops.
Due to the dense surrounding residential catchments, it is a well-serviced an...
OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY FOR RETAIL PREMISES OFFERS CONSIDERED WITHIN THE REGION OF $350,000
This makes an excellent investment particularly for those with residential properties where the uncertainty of frequency of tenants coming and going, vacancy factors and outgoings paid by the landlord. The property is leased until January 2 next year and in excess of $17,300 per annum with the tenant paying GST and outgoings (not land tax). There is a further term of 2 years at the option of the tenant. Superb location at the gateway of the Greensborough shopping centre. Note - Business NOT for sale.
Premium Retail Investment With Enormous Upside Savills is delighted to offer for sale this magnificent retail investment in an incredibly highly sought after retail location at 86-90 Main Street, Greensborough. This super prime property has the benefit of abundant future development upside, with nearby height precedent set for mixed use projects of up to 7 levels. The key attributes of this fantastic property include:
- Three adjoining fully leased shops with longstanding tenants
- Total building area of 350sq m* + 10 car parks
- Prominent retail frontage to Main Street plus rear access
- Current Net Rental: $130,240 per annum*
Well Located TAB Public Company Tenant: Tabcorp Holdings Ltd (ASX listed Top 100 company). 7 + 5 + 5 year lease through to August 2029. Annual 3.5% rent increases. Tenant pays usual outgoings including single holding Land Tax. Strategic position near Woolworths and opposite Coles anchored Greensborough Plaza Shopping Centre. Large shop of 230sqm with prime frontage and dual access. 360 space public car park at rear. Single tenant minimum management investment. Rent: $99,238 pa.
RETAIL INVESTMENT WITH FUTURE UPSIDE Outstanding opportunity to secure this affordable retail investment with future upside within the heart of Greensborough's retail precinct, surrounded by national retailers; and directly opposite Greensborough Plaza.
- Lease Term: 2 + 2 years (Comm. 15 March 2013)
- Rental: $29,000 *pa net
- Building Area: 120m2*
- Land Area: 209m2*
- Suit investors or developers (STPA)
Brick lock up shop on land 5.59 metres x 36.58 metres (204m²) approx. to made roadway at rear. Activity Centre Schedule 1 zoning and sold
subject to monthly tenancy returning almost $36,000 per annum. Excellent investment in tightly held shopping precinct. On site car parking. Business NOT for sale. Inspect by appointment with Ken Moroney 0414 321 065 or at advertised open time below: -
Friday April 29 from 11:00 am - Auction
We believe this information to be accurate and correct. We do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy of the information an...
Retail Freehold 10 Year Lease To Liquorland High profile investment opportunity prominently situated in the heart of Eltham's popular Hospitality and Retail district:
- Substantial retail space of 500sqm (approx.) - Currently leased to Liquorland (Westfarmers) - Prominent Main Road location - 18 on-site carparks - Situated just metres away from Eltham Station and adjacent bus interchange
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Geoff Emmett on 0409 330 561.
Prime Corner Retail Investment New 7 7 7 year lease / Annual rent increases.
Outstanding location surrounded by national retailers inc Coles, Woolworths and Dan Murphy.
Large 115m2* shop set for refurbishment by tenant.
Eltham: one of Melbourne’s most affluent suburbs.
Letsave: a growing chain with 12 stores across Melbourne.
Single tenant - minimum management.
To be auctioned as part of Burgess Rawson Investment Portfolio Auction 56.
11.00am AEDT Wednesday.
27 October 2010.
River Room, Crown Casino Melbourne.
CLEAN UP WITH THIS INVESTMENT! Outstanding retail investment opportunity - leased to "A" grade tenant - Godferys - and situated within one of Melbourne's strongest outer north-eastern business precincts.
Key features/benefits include:
* Long-term secure tenant on 7-year lease options
* Wide glazed frontage to Main Street
* Guaranteed future growth potential
Neighbours the Hoyts Cinema Complex, situated within Greensborough Plaza - a major shopping centre and home to Hoyts CInemas, Coles Supermarket, Telstra Shop, K-Mart, Sportsgirl... to name a few. In addition, the property provides easy access...
Brand New Lease New 5 5 5 year lease
• Strategic retail location
– Opposite village shopping centre
– Adjacent to Safeway Supermarket
– Central to Bank, Post Office and
• Annual 4% rental increases
• Tightly held retail precinct
• 3 month bank guarantee
• Entry level investment
GILT-EDGED INVESTMENT! Unique opportunity in blue chip location. New 5 year lease to Repco Ltd, with lease commencing November 2005. Returning $45,000 pa, plus GST, with tenant paying all outgoings. Building area of 210 sqm (approx) and ample parking available.
HUGE EXPOSURE AND SIGNAGE!! To be sold with vacant possession, this two level retail/office building provides owner-occupiers and investors with the opportunity to purchase a prominent building in the heart of Greensborough with significant signage potential.
The building features include:
- Prominent stand-alone office/retail building - Building area of 746 sqm approx - Secure on-site car parking at the rear - Flexibility to be split into multiple tenancies - Seperate amenities to each floor - Floors are seperately metered - Significant signage/branding for an owner-occupier - Opportunity to generate additional incom...
Permit Approved and Ready to Go! For Sale by Tender closing Thursday, 22 August at 4pm
- Plans and permit approved for two independent three (3) storey buildings - The development consists of ground floor retail (943sqm*) with two upper floors of office space (1,696sqm*) - Designed by Peddle Thorp Architects - Exceptional opportunity for an iconic development in Greensborough's thriving and tightly held commercial/retail precinct - Opposite Greensborough Plaza Shopping Centre and only metres from the new $50m "WaterMarc" Leisure and Aquatic Facility with the largest indoor waterslide in the Southern Hemisphere - Convenient...
Spectacular Corner Site in Premium Location The Savills CBD & Metropolitan Sales team is delighted to offer for sale by Expressions of Interest this incredible corner development site, located within one of the strongest retail precincts in Melbourne’s north-east at 1066 – 1074 Main Road, Eltham.
This fantastic development site contains prominent frontage to Main Road with a 2nd street frontage to Cecil Street providing easy access and is located at the located at the gateway to Eltham’s core retail and hospitality, surrounded by national tenants and positioned directly opposite Eltham Train Station.
THE MAIN EVENT 54-56 Main Street, Greensborough is located in the heart of one of Melbourne's premier retail precincts - just across the road from Greensborough Plaza.
Standout features include:
*Site area: 393.3 sqm (approx.)
*Building area: 316 sqm (approx.)
*Plans and Permit for a 5 level mixed-use development including: 315sqm (approx.) of ground floor retail; upper levels comprising 17 residential apartments; and basement carparking.
*Activity Centre zoning
*Dual street frontages
1st CLASS INVESTMENT WITH GENUINE DEVELOPEMENT UPSIDE (STCA) Building Area:505 sqm Land Area: 627 sqm Rental Income: $254,910 pa (net) Fully Leased Income: $275,000 pa (net) Securely leased to 'A' Grade tenants 25 metre frontage to Main Street
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact JOSEPH WALTON 0417 309 347 TOM RYAN 0419 786 244