Flexible Industrial Shed Off Latrobe Street Looking for a large clean factory with terrific access in a great location? This neat building offers approximately 496 sqm of usable space plus showroom/office at the front and excellent amenities. The building has concrete floor, 3 phase power and natural and artificial lighting. There are six bays each with a roller door access from a side street. Door clearances are approximately 4.5m whilst the 1,699m2 block is security fenced and has 2 road frontages. Don't miss this chance to move into an actively growing area close to Ballarat West.
2 Industrial Sheds on One Title! Located in one of Ballarat's busiest Industrial Estates. Occupy one and rent the other! Approximate rental value $30,000 - $35,000 P.A. plus outgoings. Front shed 471m2, Rear shed 240m2 and land 1565m2.
Brilliant Investment With New Lease andbull; 3 year + 3 year lease from July 2015 andbull; Rent $19,219pa + GST and Outgoings andbull; Clean warehouse space with high clearance andbull; Extensive modern office and amenities andbull; Excellent customer parking and security fencing andbull; Ideal alternative to residential property
Fantastic Corner Site In Quality Estate! If your business is in need of revitalisation then make the move now to where the action is. This "Industrial 1" zoned 1,757m2 site is in a ideal position for quality high profile operators. There are many established facilities and new developments under way in the estate and with the strong growth of Lucas, there is plenty of potential to capitalise on the benefits of being where Ballarat's future growth is focused. Don't miss an exciting opportunity to acquire Industrial land in Ballarat's growth corridor.
Affordable And Perfect For A Trade Base For tradespeople looking to exit the rental market and to purchase their own property this warehouse/office opportunity offers a perfect start and with interest rates so low who wants to pay rent? This well situated property offers
- 9.6m x 23.4m (approx) corrugated iron shed with brick front
- Building area 224m2 (approximately)
- Security lighting and 8 security cameras
- Separate office and staff room with heating
- Land area 701m2, vehicle access to rear of property
- Secure fencing, 3 phase power and wood fire
Industrial Warehouse In Developing Area • Brick fronted industrial shed of 267m2 (approx.)
• Ideally located, just off busy Hertford Street
• Land area 775m2 (approx)
• Built in office & staff room with microwave included
• Good natural light and roller door access to back yard
• Door clearance of 3.98m approx
• Security fenced, 3 phase power connected
• Compressor lines, steel workbench and outdoor signs
• Two hoists available for separate sale
• Zoned Industrial 3, suits a variety industrial uses (STCA)
Huge Site Ideal For Redevelopment This large 7,260m2 (approx 1.79 acres) "Industrial 3" zoned site is perfect for redevelopment and provides a current return of approximately $61,500pa. There are two street frontages, all services available and a range of sheds offering flexible letting options. Well located, this site is a rare offering in such a strategic location.
Prime 797m2 Corner Site With Planning Permit • Current Planning Permit for Veterinary Clinic
• Architectural working drawings available
• Join national brands including McDonalds, KFC, Aldi & Safeway
• Could easily be adapted for professional, office or retail uses (STCA)
• High volume passing traffic facing two major highways
• Great opportunity in south/west growth area of Ballarat
Brand New Warehouse/Office Complex Alfredton • High clearance warehouse 875m2 approx
• Attached contemporary office 176.70m2 approx
• Easy access to Western Freeway via Ring Road
• Excellent staff amenities and 17 car parking spaces
• Warehouse wall height 8.65m approx with 5.5m high roller door
• Perfect to lift your business profile
• Expected to be completed in early 2016
Royal Mail Hotel - Freehold Only A rare opportunity to purchase a securely leased, freehold Hotel, located in a Ballarat district growth area. New 6 year lease commencing from October 2015. The Royal Mail Hotel, built in 1924 consists of a "classic" public bar, oozing with character as well a cosy lounge, a spacious, adjoining Bistro and "The Legends" room, along with a built in "coffee and cake" bar. There is also a newly refurbished Function / Alfresco room with it's own bar, toilet and BBQ facilities. This spacious room seats 72 people. There are 2 smoking areas, one off the main bar and the other off the Alfresco area. T...