REDUCED TO SELL! BUSY NEIGHBOURHOOD SHOPPING CENTRE
Emma Cres is just off Old Windsor Road & Constitution Road & Fitzwilliam Road - North of Wentworthville. Good size Shop or Office of Approx. 148 m2 with approx 37m2 storage etc. Under with rear access. approx 5.5m2 x 26m. Neighbourhood Centre has Council Library, Newsagent, Liquor Shop, Pharmacy & various Food Shops.
Development Site. APPROVED FOR 10 TOWNHOUSES!!! A small boutique development showcasing smart design offers 10 townhouses in the heart of Wentworthville. With plenty of high rise developments forecasted, townhouses are rare and sought after. The astute developer/builder will see the value in this site and the position. “Mildred Gardens" has access to a pedestrian walkway through to Garfield Street, reducing walking distance to city centre and train station to approximately less than 700m. Two lots selling in one line on the high side of the street and positioned away from Cumberland Highway with reduced noise levels. Agent’s interest.
DA approved for 12 apartments – Sought-after location - Total site area: 919.7sqm approx.
- Regular shape block of land
- DA approved for 12 apartments – Ready to build
- Contemporary design with a vibrant lifestyle living and high energy efficiency
- Centralised location and in close proximity to all public amenities including train station, public schools, Wentworthville Mall Shopping Centre and local community clubs
- Strong purchaser appeal due to proximity to strong increase in employment opportunities.
- Wentworthville experiencing strong improving demographics in the last 36 months
- Genuine vendor will sell!
SOLD by Marcel Elias LJ Hooker Commercial and Savills are pleased to provide preliminary detail on a forthcoming opportunity that will be presented to the market by way of Expressions of Interest.
Key characteristics relating to this opportunity are as follows;
* Total building area of approximately 6,918.7sqm * Site area of approximately 18,418sqm * Premier industrial location on the doorstep of the M2 and M7 motorways * Offers climate controlled and ambient areas warehouse and production areas * Includes a 1,750sqm cool room which could potentially be converted to a freezer
AUCTION THIS SATURDAY AT 11:30AM First time offered for sale is this perfectly located full brick home on the Northern high side of Darcy Road backing onto Thane Street. Stretching to a massive 1259m2 with two 18.29m street frontages. Potential development site for a two lot subdivision to permit Two Dual Occupancies with separate street frontages. (i.e. 4 duplexes). (Subject to council approval). Positioned 800 metres to the station, short walk to local schools, Wentworthville, Pendle Hill and Westmead town centres. A rare opportunity not to be ignored. Will be sold.