REDUCED TO SELL! BUSY NEIGHBOURHOOD SHOPPING CENTRE
Emma Cres is just off Old Windsor Road & Constitution Road & Fitzwilliam Road - North of Wentworthville. Good size Shop or Office of Approx. 148 m2 with approx 37m2 storage etc. Under with rear access. approx 5.5m2 x 26m. Neighbourhood Centre has Council Library, Newsagent, Liquor Shop, Pharmacy & various Food Shops.
DA approved for 12 apartments – Sought-after location - Total site area: 919.7sqm approx.
- Regular shape block of land
- DA approved for 12 apartments – Ready to build
- Contemporary design with a vibrant lifestyle living and high energy efficiency
- Centralised location and in close proximity to all public amenities including train station, public schools, Wentworthville Mall Shopping Centre and local community clubs
- Strong purchaser appeal due to proximity to strong increase in employment opportunities.
- Wentworthville experiencing strong improving demographics in the last 36 months
- Genuine vendor will sell!
SOLD by Marcel Elias LJ Hooker Commercial and Savills are pleased to provide preliminary detail on a forthcoming opportunity that will be presented to the market by way of Expressions of Interest.
Key characteristics relating to this opportunity are as follows;
* Total building area of approximately 6,918.7sqm * Site area of approximately 18,418sqm * Premier industrial location on the doorstep of the M2 and M7 motorways * Offers climate controlled and ambient areas warehouse and production areas * Includes a 1,750sqm cool room which could potentially be converted to a freezer
AUCTION THIS SATURDAY AT 11:30AM First time offered for sale is this perfectly located full brick home on the Northern high side of Darcy Road backing onto Thane Street. Stretching to a massive 1259m2 with two 18.29m street frontages. Potential development site for a two lot subdivision to permit Two Dual Occupancies with separate street frontages. (i.e. 4 duplexes). (Subject to council approval). Positioned 800 metres to the station, short walk to local schools, Wentworthville, Pendle Hill and Westmead town centres. A rare opportunity not to be ignored. Will be sold.
10 Year Lease Plus 5 5 5 Year Lease - Strong tenant - 35 year trading history
- 50,000 cars pass daily
- Modern building with substantial depreciation allowances
- Annual 3% reviews market 5 yearly
- Highly exposed restaurant on 2,956 sqm site (approx.)
- Net Income: $329,600 p.a. (approx.) GST