Strathfield Development Site - 18 Units STCA This impressive offering is ideal for the developers, home owners or investors that seek a superb development opportunity with plans for 18 residential units - perfectly located within minutes to exclusive schools, parks and amenities
* STCA - boutique development site of 18 units * 10 x 3 bedroom units, 4 x 2 bedroom units and 4 x 1 bedroom units * Convenient setting, close to local amenities * Tightly held Strathfield precinct
Freestanding Commercial Building with Development Potential - B4 Zoning With three street frontages and a prominent position in the heart of cosmopolitan Burwood, this impressive offering is ideal for the investor that seeks a central development opportunity or significant ongoing income in the form of high rental yields.
* Development potential - B4 Zoning * 382.9 sqm land with freestanding commercial suite * Mix of 3 retail shops, 7 business suites * Combined street frontage of approx. 54m * High visibility to pedestrian and car traffic * Annual rental income $328,342.35 approx * Moments to Burwood station, buses and shopping
DA APPROVED 10 Units in Strathfield Ideally positioned in a quiet street, within easy access to local elite schools, public transport, Strathfield Park and amenities is this DA Approved, boutique development site comprising 10 units across 4 levels with 1 basement in a sought after Strathfield address â?? ideal for developers and property investors alike.
* Development site with DA for 10 units * Lifestyle location close to all local amenities * Plans available upon request
* 22m / 1 minute walk to Edwards Park * 140m / 2 minute walk to High Street Library * 500m / 6 minute walk to Strathfield South Public School * 700m / 9 m...
DA Approved Townhouse Site - in the heart of Burwood CBRE has the pleasure of offering for sale, 66-70 Stanley Street, Burwood. A DA approved residential development opportunity providing 10 luxurious townhouses located in the heart of the Burwood. Only moments away from the train station, Westfield and Burwood Plaza. Some of the property's attributes include:
? DA approved development site for 10 townhouses with direct access to car parking
? One of the few DA approved townhouse development opportunities available in the marketplace
? Exceptional location, walk to Burwood train station, Westfield & plaza, with huge amount of local amenit...
Unbelievable Mixed Use Site CBRE as exclusive agents are pleased to offer 17 Deane Street, Burwood for sale by way of EOI, closing on 2nd December 2015 at 3pm.
Key attributes of the property are:
- B4 mixed Use, 6:1 FSR & 70m Height
- Site Area of 1,084sqm*
- 3 street frontages
- Opposite Burwood Train Station
- 300m to Westfield Shopping Centre & Burwood Plaza
- Unique land holding in Burwood CBD
- Large Asian Demographic
- Strong off the plan sales prices
For more information please contact the listed agents.
Boutique Development Site As exclusive agents, CBRE are pleased to announce that 79-81 Liverpool Road, Burwood is for sale via Public Auction.
This represents an exciting opportunity to acquire one of the last land holdings on Liverpool road with a development upside in the heart of one of the most sought after suburbs within the Inner West.
Additional highlights outlined below:
-Land area: 1,180sqm*
-B2- Local Centre/FSR 1.5:1
-Allowing multiple uses: Residential development, Service stations, Boarding house, Child care, Commercial premises (STCA)
-Extraordinary location in close proximi...
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY CBRE Western Sydney are exclusively marketing an opportunity only 100m* from Concord West Station. This land holding will present as a strategic land holding in one of Sydney's most demanded housing markets.
The subject property is well serviced by a Railway line to a number of universities and caters for several potential uses under the Local Environmental Plan for Canada Bay councils R3 Medium Density residential Zoning definition.
This low-medium density area being so close to transport infrastructure and Sydney CBD may have an outlook for future rezoning potential for our speculativ...
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY Location
Strathfield is located 14km west of the Sydney CBD and is the administrative centre of the Strathfield Local Government Area.
The subject site is located on the southern side Beresford Road, which forms the site's northern boundary.
Occupiers in the vicinity include residential dwellings, churches and schools.
The site is for sale on a vacant possession basis and is subject to subdivision approval.
The site benefits from a frontage to Beresford Road of approximately 9.5 metres, with a rear / southern boundary of some 11.5 metres.
DA & CC Approved - Strathfield Boarding House Positioned in the heart of Strathfield, merely a few steps to Strathfield Station, Plaza, eateries and amenities is this superb DA and CC approved boarding house. Purchase as is or constructed (at cost) - the choice is yours!
* 62 person boarding house (double rooms) * Merely steps to Strathfield Station * Ideal location, excellent opportunity * DA and CC Approved
NEW STRATHFIELD SUBURB RECORD Unquestionably one of the most significant estates available in Strathfield, this property is a grand manor gracing a remarkable 2,665sqm parcel. Positioned on two separate titles with no heritage item and frontage/ entrances to both Llandilo Avenue and The Boulevarde, subject to Council approval the property offers the opportunity for further land subdivision.
* 2,665sqm parcel on two separate titles with no heritage item * Potential for further land subdivision subject to Council approval * Golden mile of Strathfield, within walking distance to Strathfield Station and schools
DEPOSIT TAKEN Offering exceptional future potential with a sought after R3 Zoning and within an easy stroll to both Strathfield and Homebush train station is this full brick home with four generous bedrooms, multiple living areas and high ceilings, set on an an expansive 813m2 of elevated, prime land.
* Neat and tidy full brick, four bedroom home * Large parcel over 809.4sqm (18.326m*46.939m) approx * R3 medium density zoning (Strathfield Council STCA) * Less than 5minutes walk to Homebush station/shops * Less than 10minutes walk to Strathfield Station/shops
SOLD by Harry Ahmad & Norman So - Strathfield Partners Held by the same family for generations, this humble full brick home with four generous rooms of accommodation, sits high and proud on an exceptional 813sqm parcel of prime land. Offering immense future development potential with R3 Zoning and close proximity to Strathfield and Homebush amenities, this is a rare and unique opportunity.
THE FUTURE: Flexible uses on the land offers the lucky purchaser the freedom to create their dream home/boarding house/residential flat buildings (stca). R3 medium density zoning
THE POSITION: A stones throw from Homebush & Strathfield station, popular sh...
SOLD by Norman So & Michael Ma - Strathfield Partners MUST BE SOLD AT AUCTION 11am ONSITE THIS SATURDAY - OVERSEAS VENDORS INSTRUCTIONS
Placed on the high side of the street this classic family home offers four bedrooms of accommodation configured into two separate flats, providing a high yielding income with amazing future potential, as the land is zoned r3 medium density (Canada Bay Council).
Set over a single level with an array of traditional detailing, there's ample scope to add value over the expansive 557sqm footprint, just meters away from Strathfield station, shops, restaurants, elite schooling & parks.
Burwood Town Centre Development Opportunity! Knight Frank are delighted to offer 7-9 Burleigh Street, Burwood for sale via expression of interest.
This blank canvass, currently a modern commercial building set up as a function centre, allows the astute investor and developer to purchase in one of Sydney's most sought after locations and capitalize on the huge upside on offer.
-Site area of 397 sqm*
-Building area 830 sqm*
-Huge development upside, FSR of 6:1
-100 metres to Burwood train station, 300m to Burwood Westfield
-Excellent public transport links to both Sydney and Parramatta CBD
DA Approved Townhouse Site - Site Area: 1,833sq m*
- Large level parcel of land opposite Burwood Park
- DA Approved for 7 x 4 bedroom townhouses
- Zoned R3 Medium Density Residential
- Situated close to Burwood CBD, Burwood Railway Station & Strathfield Railway Station
ANOTHER SITE SOLD by Harry Ahmad A rare development opportunity in the tightly held, high demand suburb of Burwood. This is an exceptional offering for investors, builders and developers alike! DA Approved boutique development of 26 residential apartments and 3 commercial shops, perfectly positioned within 500m to Burwood Westfield and amenities.
* DA Approved Development Site * Rare opportunity in strong demand suburb * Rear lane access, 2 street frontage * 26 residential units + 3 commercial shops
* 500m to Burwood Westfield * 290m to Burwood Park * 800m to Burwood Station
ANOTHER SITE SOLD by Harry Ahmad Offered with DA approval for 31 units, the site offers the perfect opportunity for a builder and or developer to secure one of the few remaining DA approved sites in the area. The site features excellent access with three street frontages with additional access via both Belleverde Avenue and Rickard Road.
* DA approved development site for 31 Units * Triple street frontage, Large block over 1,271sqm * Within easy walking distance of local amenities
Burwood Development Site Prime residential development site located for absolute convenience to Westfield Shops and the trains station. Zoned B4 mixed use. Could suit flat buildings, boarding houses, home industries etc STCA. Land size 495m2 approx. Floor space ratio 2:1 Height Limit: 15 metres As per Burwood local environmental plan 2012 .STCA .
Boutique Development Site in Burwood ~ SOLD The subject property is located in a quiet residential area of Burwood, an inner-west suburb approximately 12 km from Sydney CBD. It is conveniently located around 7 minutes walk to Burwood Station and the main shopping and restaurant precinct on Burwood road. Burwood is a well sought after residential suburb due to the proximity of numerous reputable schools, Westfield Shopping Centre and Burwood Park.
The site features:
Total land area of approximately 929 sqm
Street frontage of about 30.5 m
Zoning R1 General Residential *
Floor Space Ratio 1.5:1*
DA Approved Site 16 Units + 2 Shops Beginners Luck! This super offering is perfectly positioned within a tightly held precinct within easy access to local amenities is a unique and rare opportunity for builders and developers alike.
* DA approved development site * 6 level mixed used development with 2 basements * Excellent district views achievable * 13 x 2 bedroom units, 3 x 1 bedroom units * 2 x commercial shops
Within walking distance to Enfield Public School, Trinity Grammy, Henley Park and both Burwood and Strathfield amenities.
1776m2 Development Site 53, 55 & 57 Henley Rd, Homebush West / 107 Arthur St, Strathfield
Exciting development opportunity in the heart of the Inner West, perfectly position with two street frontage and potential Hudson golf course, Sydney Olympic Park and Sydney CBD glimpses. Easy access to local amenities, leisure options and public transport.
Features * Raw development site in premium location * 4 houses for sale in 1 line * Total land area 1,776sqm approx * Superb 2 street frontage - Henley Road and Arthur Street
Potential * Residential development * Potential Golf Range, Sydney CBD and Olympic Park Views * E...
DA Approved Site - 21 Units + 2 Shops This is a unique and rare opportunity for investors, developers and builders alike - ideally located in a sought after location, only a short stroll to Strathfield's amenities, local schools, parks and transport links.
* DA Approved - 21 Residential Units + 2 Shops * 16 x 2 bedroom and 5 x 1 bedroom apartments * 2 x commercial shops * Plans available upon request * Convenient location, close to amenities
* Strathfield South Public School - 250m /3min walk * Strathfield Park - 750m /9min walk * Strathfield Station - 2.9km /5min drive * Strathfield Girls High School - 2.5km /4min drive
DA Approved Site - 12 Units This is a unique and rare opportunity for investors, developers and builders alike - exceptionally positioned site with easy access to local schools, parks and amenities with rear of the property facing idyllic parklands.
* DA Approved for 12 units * Rare and exceptional offering * Convenient setting close to amenities * Rear adjoining to calming parklands * Plans available upon request
MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY Invest in Five Dock’s booming retail and business precinct. Located at the centre of Five Dock’s retail precinct, this approx 132.8sqm corner block fronting onto Ramsay Street offers an excellent Mixed Use development opportunity in this fast-growing Inner West business zone.
+ Approx 132.8sqm level development site on the corner of Ramsay Road and Smith Lane with 9.9m frontage to Ramsay Road and 14m frontage to Smith Lane
+ Zoned B4 Mixed Use under the Canada Bay Local Environment Plan 2013, allowing for a range of commercial and retail uses (permitted with consent), including business ...
Development Potential Prominent Corner Location Two homes on 3 lots Zoned R1 general residential, land size 1092 m2 approx. Could suit residential flat buildings, boarding houses, shop top housing etc. subject to council approval. A rare opportunity to secure a prime site ripe for redevelopment in a vibrant inner west location within easy walking distance to Burwood/Strathfield amenities. Builders/investors don't miss out! Inspect by appointment
Development Site Located in a much sought after prime position within a few minutes walk to Station and Shops. Zoned B4 mixed use could suit a variety of uses child care centres, commercial premises, residential flat buildings etc. STCA Land 711m2 approx. Rare opportunity not to be missed.
EXISTING BLOCK OF FLATS-TO BE SOLD IN ONE LINE
PRIME DEVELOPMENT SITE POTENTIAL (STCA) Rare offering and unique opportunity to acquire 8 x 2 br units, ideally suit investor/superannuation fund buyer or developer with unlimited potential. Positioned on large land site area frontage 17.17m x depth 59.89m with a total area of approximately 1028sqm, Council Zoning: B4-Mixed Use. Possible Development potential (STCA). The entire block is fully let with a current GAR of $145,600 PA (Note all on expired leases). Original exterior with each unit comprising two bedrooms, combined lounge/dining, balcony or enclosed sunroom and some with updated kitchen and bathrooms with side driveway to...
Strathfield Development Site (STCA) Subject to council approval this architecturally designed, prominent building will be sold at auction if not prior! Ideally located in a sought after location, only a short stroll to Strathfield's amenities, local schools, parks and transport links.
This is a unique and rare opportunity for investors, developers and builders alike!
FSR: 2:35:1 Land content: 837sqm Composition: 28 lots + 28 car spaces Unit arrangement: 9 x 1 bedroom units 13 x 2 bedroom units 1 x 3 bedroom unit 3 x studio/commercial
Investment with Development Upside** - Owner Occupiers/ Developers/ Investors Note!
Two (2) level retail/commercial building with increased development potential**
- Current Rental: $218,000 p.a* gross
- Site Area: 638sqm*
- Building Area: 479sqm*
- Zoning: 3 (c3) Business Special (Commercial)
- Under the proposed draft Burwood LEP 2010 the site will be rezoned to B4 Mixed Use with an increased FSR and Height Limit**
For Sale by Expressions of Interest
Closing 3pm Thursday 28 July 2011
RARE DA APPROVED BOARDING HOUSE - DA approved for 15 self-contained rooms
- Land area: 804sqm (approx.)
- Less than 1km (approx.) to Rhodes train station
- Two street frontages
- Projected high rental returns
- Close proximity to Rhodes shopping centre
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY - 3,124sqm*(approx.) of land
- Zoned R2 Low Density
- Former place of worship
- Partially leased to childcare
- Potential to readapt existing structures or expand current operations
- Suitable uses include: childcare, education, place of worship, aged care, boarding houses, residential development (STCA)
- Moments from Strathfield town centre and station
Strategically located mixed use building with redevelopment potential (STCA) Investors and developers are offered a rare opportunity to maximise the potential of this prominent corner block of approximately 1127 sqm.
This is a rectangular shaped allotment with 26m frontage and 34m depth. Positioned at the corner of Liverpool Road and Quandong Avenue, a block away from Burwood Road junction, this property enjoys excellent exposure to traffic from both directions.
There is a bus stop at the front providing transport to the city and the impressive looking St Joseph Church and its primary school sitting opposite the road.
X MARKS THE SPOT! – MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT SITE Our commercial specialists at Gerard Cole Property is delighted to offer an fantastic opportunity to acquire an outstanding mixed use development site, powerfully positioned within the centre of Five Dock’s dynamic commercial hub.
* BIG development site area of approximately 860sqm
* DUAL street frontages to; First Avenue and Cashmans Lane
* Zoned B4 Mixed Use with a Floor Space Ratio of 2.5 : 1 PLUS council approved building height of 15 metres
* Excellent exposure to passing foot and vehicular traffic everyday via its wide 22 metres frontage and prominent positioning near the busy int...
Modern Office & Warehouse B6 Enterprise Corridor This recently built modern first floor office has a large warehouse facility below. The property has ample off street parking. The M4 is nearby and the popular location and position allows easy access to the west connex and CBD.
This is a rare opportunity not to be missed.
Mortgagee in Possession - Inner West Residential Development Opportunity** - Potential for residential units** - Comprises a whole vacant commercial building known as Lot 19 SP 30468 - Building Area: 549sq m* + parking for 44 cars - Site Area: 623sq m* - Zoning: B4 Mixed Use - FSR 2.5:1
TOYOTA MOVING TO NEW PREMISES High profile site located in the heart of the Parramatta Road automotive strip. The site is situated on the corner of Parramatta Road and William Street and comprises of two showrooms with additional warehouse/workshop space located at the rear.
- Land 2573 sqm approx - Over 100 m frontage across two streets - Two showrooms with additional rear warehouse/workshop - Leased till September 2014 with a NAR of $381,000.00 - Development upside opportunity - Auction 10:30am Tuesday, 19th of November at 50 Margaret Street Sydney
For further details please contact Sam Hill on 0419 747 440 or Giorgio...
OWNER OCCUPIER/DEVELOPMENT SITE This freestanding two storey commercial building is being offered with vacant possession. Located on Belmore Street adjacent to Burwood Council car park and Burwood Plaza. The property is a short walk to Burwood train station, Westfield and Burwood Road cafe and retail strip.
* Popular location
* Offered with vacant possession/ ex NRMA
* Zoned B4 Mixed Use
* Site Area 796 SQM
* Building Area 668 SQM
Inner West Gaming Freehold with Huge Upside - Gaming room with 30 EGMs (13 indoor / 17 outdoor)
- #115 in Gaming Rankings and ascending; new hardware
- Revenue of $7.34million* for 12 months to October 2016 and growing
- Over 50%* of the floor area currently not profit generating, grossly underutilised
- Busy multi-lane intersection, ample proximate car parking
- Captive audience, lack of immediate hotel competition
For Sale by Expression of Interest Closing Monday 5 December 2016 at 4:00pm