Clyde North 64Ha Opportunity to purchase a 1000 lot subdivision (stca) in major south east development corridor opposite a future Mirvac Master Planned housing estate and Town Centre
* 64 Ha
* Suit 1,000 residential lots (STCA)
* Part of Mc Pherson PSP on exhibition
* Adjoining future Mirvac Master Planned housing estate & Town Centre
* Generous extended settlement terms on offer
* Melbourne's major South East growth corridor
For sale by tender:
Closing Friday 15th July, 2016 at 12:00 noon.
Two Residential SoHo Development Opportunities Cushman & Wakefield is delighted to offer two adjacent individual development sites located within Selandra Community Place - a multi award winning development undertaken by Stockland in cooperation with the City of Casey.
8S Selandra Boulevard Clyde North - 1,363 sqm
9S Vantage Avenue, Clyde North - 2,134 qm
These impressive parcels of land boast complete street frontage and are immediately adjacent to the Selandra Rise Shopping Centre's carpark. Surrounded by a plethora of newly developed homes and established local amenity anchored by Woolworths the site is further enhanced by the...
* With a PSP almost done, this will be a terrific gateway site to this newly expanding residential corridor. * Corner location at the top of the precinct it has great exposure. * Surrounding owners include major residential players Australand, Villawood and Stockland and medical and associated users. * 41.37 Ha (103 acres) approx with a fully costed and designed 353 lots (STCA) subdivision available.
Contact Frank Nagle 0418 497 888 or Andrew Egan 0433 989 767
81 lots abutting Grandvue Estate Officer Opportunity to purchase either 1 or 2 titles with PSP approved and scheme in place for 81 lot subdivision with generous settlement terms available.
* 12 Ha with approved PSP
* 2 titles available as a whole or individually
* 125 Peck Road - 6Ha - 33 lots (stca)
* 139 Peck Road - 6Ha - 48 lots (stca)
* Scheme available for combined 81 residential lots ranging in size from 300 sqm - 1140 sqm
* Abutting Grandvue Estate
* Close to shopping centre, schools, transport
* Generous settlement terms
For sale by expression of interest closing Thursday 16th June
PRIME RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE WITHIN ONE OF MELBOURNE'S LARGEST GROWTH CORRIDORS EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSED, UNDER ASSESSMENT
- Substantial residential land holding of 51,240sqm* (5.124 ha*) - 117 metre* frontage to Huon Park Road - Zoning: General Residential (GRZ1) - Adjoining Cranbourne Golf Club - one of Australia's finest golf courses - Established and proven residential location within one of Australia's fastest growing regions - Close to Cranbourne Town Centre and existing retail, social, health and community infrastructure - Suit many development options including residential, multi-unit complex, retirement living or subdivision (STPA)
POSITION PERFECT – ZONED COMMERCIAL 1399M2 IMMACULATE HOME SUITABLE FOR COMMERCIAL USE (stca) Boasting excellent highway exposure this position will benefit from another road frontage when further development takes place. The rear boundary will in fact have a road frontage to the Core Commercial Centre which will include supermarkets and specialty shops. In the short term the substantial 4 bedroom + study home lends itself for immediate commercial use (stca) with a hardstand rear yard providing parking (stca). In the future you have the ability to further develop the site into a multi-level building with two road frontages. As many...
59 LOTS READY TO GO * Permits approved 59 lots. * 4Ha* residential site. * Adjoins Stockland Arbourlea Estate. * High profile corner site. * Major Cranbourne development front close to Shopping Centres, schools, transport & recreation. * Close to major road networks - Monash Freeway & South Gippsland Highway. * Alternate plans available for 76 lot subdivision (STCA).
FOR SALE BY TENDER CLOSING WEDNESDAY 26TH AUGUST, 12 NOON.
Contact Andrew Egan 0433 989 767 or Frank Nagle 0418 497 888.
What a Fantastic Site * Auction: Thursday, 26th July 2007 at 2.00pm on-site.
* Absolutely prime corner location.
* Suitable fro many commercial uses (STP).
* 127 metre frontage.
* Terms: 10% deposit - Balance 15th March 2008.
BUSY CORNER SITE EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY, 29 SEPTEMBER AT 3:00 PM Located In One Of Melbourne’s Most Active Growth Corridors
* LAND: 1.195 ha (11,950 m²) with frontages to both Cranbourne – Narre Warren Rd and Thompsons Rd
* ZONED: Residential 1
* VACANT LAND with Expression of Interest to lease from BP Australia and two major Fast Food Restaurants.
* POTENTIAL fully developed income in the order of $510,000 pa approx.
* DEVELOPMENT application, plans and associated reports complete and ready for lodgment
* ADJOINING: new Spring Hill Shopping Centre comprising Coles Supermarket and specialty shops (currently under construction)
Major Development Site Berwick On the western site of Clyde Rd, on the corner of Homestead Road Berwick.
Residential 1 Zoned Development Site.
Area 7,043m2 approximatley.
Planning Permits for:
* 2 Fast Food Restaurants
* 1, 6 bay car wash
Proposed 3 lot plan of subdivision
103.61 metre frontage to Clyde Road including splay.
Possible other uses: Place of Assembly, Medical Centre, Medium Density Residential etc.
Access off Homestead Road.
An ideal site for Future Income and Growth!
Build Your Future Highway address and a great spot to develop a group of shops and/or offices. Zoned Business 1, allowing for the highest value commercial development, this site deserves a closer inspection.
Currently an old shop sitting in the middle of a large commercial block with frontage of 24 metres. Officer is now the focus of abundant residential development speculation and with companies like AV Jennings buying in this area the commercial area must develop to support the hundreds of new residents.
BE PART OF THE OFFICER ACTION ON 14/05/15 Corner allotment within the Officer Town Centre precinct. Ideal short term storage option for local contractors as the site is subject to a Public Acquisition Overlay and will be acquired as the Town Centre grows.
Facey Industrial Commercial believe the site offers the rare possibility of banking some capital with the knowledge that it'll be returned in coming years when acquired. The site is termed as having a carcass value.
In the mean time, the land is level and ideal for a variety of storage, and/or temporary uses (Subject to council guidelines)