MIXED USE BUILDING - REDEVELOP OR OCCUPY CBRE is delighted to offer for sale, a mixed use three storey freehold building offered with vacant possession:
Key highlights include;
? Gross Building area: 485sqm over 3 levels
? Ability to convert to residential (STCA)
? Corner location with abundance of natural light
? Adjacent to Frasers Central Park development
? Ideal for owner occupiers or developers
? Vendor instructions to meet the market on auction day (if not sold prior)
Sold via Public Auction on 27 October 2015 at 10.30am
Venue: AuctionWorks, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000
DA/CC Approval for 7 Units!! * DA/CC Approval for 7 Units
* Start building upon settlement
* Super investment in sought after high growth area
* Ideal University student accommodation
* 7 fully self contained units
* Easy rental with near zero vacancy
* Walk to Sydney Uni, UTS and Broadway Shopping Centre
* About 5 mins walk to Central Station
* About 10 mins walk to QVB & heart of CBD
* Selection of cafes and restaurants nearby
* A rare opportunity so don't miss out!
Amazing & Rare Warehouse Style Redevelopment Opportunity Oxford Agency & DTZ Sydney are thrilled to present to the market this 3.5 storey freehold building. 846 SQM Land Size Approx Subject to Existing Tenancies Holding Over Discounted Passing Income Character Features Throughout Warehouse Style Windows on Two Sides Herringbone Ceilings Throughout Front & Rear Roller Doors Huge Scope to Add Value Through Refurbishment Zone B4 Mixed Uses Ideal Office/Accommodation Building
City Fringe Investment with Development Potential* - Site Area: 673.20sq m**
- Two Street frontages
- Leased to 30 September 2018
- Existing NLA: 3,822sq m**
- Current Gross Income of $1,595,706pa**
- Zoned B4 Mixed-Use
- FSR of 4:1 with 25 metre height limit
- Excellent conversion potential to a variety of uses*
- Situated close to UTS, Central Park & Central Railway Station
Prized 3 Storey Warehouse An exciting opportunity exists to purchase this mixed use building, appealing to owner occupiers, developers or investors offering incredible potential to recreate a significant warehouse converted residence or commercial head quarters.
Positioned in the heart of Sydney's burgeoning creative precinct, it currently houses multiple commercial businesses presenting separate investment options and strong rental returns.
* Land 234m2 Approx
* G.B.A 700m2 approx
* North facing corner position overlooking park
* Potential to occupy as residential or commercial
* Walk to vibrant bar s/ ca...
A Rare Opportunity – Mixed Used Site with a Breathtaking View This exceptional opportunity is offering a 4 level mixed commercial/residential freehold building located in the heart of Chippendale, one of Sydney’s most sought-after & fast growing suburbs. This stylish warehouse conversion has endless potential to redevelop, strata, occupy or keep as a growing blue chip investment.
Location (Approximate distance):
- 750m to Central Station
- 1.7km to CBD
- 800m to Sydney University
- 500m to UTS
• Breath-taking 360 views of Sydney CBD on the top level
• Currently comprising Residential and Retail/Commercial
• Secure garage parking...
Eight Grand Terraces Offered in One-Line – Residential Hot Spot Grand mix of eight, three storey terraces operating as boarding houses located opposite Victoria Park and 300 metres from Broadway Shopping Centre.
Chippendale has been heralded the latest hotspot for residential living with 70-84 City Road situated in the heart of this bustling cosmopolitan suburb. It offers exceptional upside both in location and development potential.
• Huge opportunity to invest, occupy, value-add or develop (STCA)
• 5 x 5 self-contained flats each incorporating one bedroom with en-suite and living/kitchen (70-78 Boarding House)
• 1 x 6 bed with open plan living...
2x Designer Terraces- SOLD Under the Hammer by Caleb Poka 0402 399 466! This is a very rare opportunity to secure two Modern Terraces in line, both with rear lane access. With a leafy outlook and located a short walk to Broadway Shopping centre, this location is highly sort after.
Modern open plan layout over 3 Levels
Additional separate self contained studios with separate entrance
Multiple income stream with 4 separate tenancies
Flexible Residential/ Commercial use (STCA)
Rear lane access with 3 car spaces
Impressive Freehold Opportunity in Surry Hills • Corner allotment on busy Crown and Cleveland Streets
• Expansive four level hotel with bars, function space, manager’s accommodation and eight recently renovated boutique accommodation rooms
• 12 month YOY gaming growth up 30%*
• $2.9m* revenue (Jul - Dec 2016) $990,730* average gaming turnover per week (Jul - Dec 2016)
• Situated outside Sydney lock-out zone, close to new Surry Hills light rail station and Moore Park Entertainment precinct
• Opposite Surry Hills Shopping Centre and proposed Toga major residential development
For Sale by Expression of Interest
SOLD PRIOR by Harry Ahmad Often sought and rarely found â?? this unique Glebe development is DA approved and presents an extraordinary opportunity for developers to make their mark in a high demand, boutique residential precinct, within 2 minutes to the Glebe Light Rail and within walking distance to Pyrmont, Darling Harbour and amenities.
* DA Approved site â?? 4 residential units + 1 house * Boutique development within a tightly held precinct * Lifestyle location within walking distance to Sydney's bustling CBD
100m / 2 minute walk â?? Glebe Light Rail 350m / 4 minute walk â?? Sydney Secondary College Blackwattle ...
VACANT INNER CITY' BLOCK OF LAND Wide 5 metre frontage block of vacant land, total land area approximately 120 sqm. First time offered for sale since 1988. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a good size block of vacant land in an extremely convenient location just moments from Redfern Railway Station, Sydney University, lovely Victoria Park and swimming pool, Broadway Shopping Centre, fabulous Central Park and Railway Square. Situated in an area with lots and lots of future potential. A unique site with many possibilities subject to approval by the Council of the City of Sydney.
Surry Hills Freehold terrace with DA approval Highly sought, seldom found. A magnificent opportunity to acquire a freehold commercial building with an upside ready to activate immediately.
-Existing three storey 330sqm on 117sqm of land.
-Prime Location in the 'Soho' of Surry Hills, adjoining the Foster Street precinct and near the iconic Griffiths Tea's building development.
-DA approval and CC almost complete for mixed use development, featuring 4 whole floor apartments plus a ground floor restaurant.
Whether you choose to invest, re-develop or occupy, this property is guaranteed to satisfy.
507sqm block w/ heritage-listed cottage The site of 'Dascombe Cottage' since the 1840s, this is a rare gem of land nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac. The opportunity to do something unique this close to the CBD may never come again.
507sqm block across 2 addresses
Ideal for owner-builder/developer
Dbl-front Heritage-listed cottage
Some period features still intact
Rear level lawns get north light
Select, salvage, start from scratch
Sought-after tucked-away privacy
Prime spot for walk-anywhere life
Stroll to Redfern cafés & shopping
Close to Central/Redfern stations
Prime commercial/development offering Located within arguably Surry Hills most desired residential pockets and tightly held precincts, this property has been owner occupied for several decades as a mechanical workshop. Featuring a large 220sqm (approx.) land plate, it presents a rare and unique opportunity to redevelop, occupy, or invest in one of the areas last remaining under-utilised development sites. Set amongst prominent local businesses such as Woolworths, Ocello & Fromaggi, it is moments to award winning eateries, cafes & restaurants and a quick commute to Sydney CBD.
REGISTERED 10 ROOM BOARDING HOUSE Spanning over 5 levels, this updated registered 10 room boarding house with approval for a maximum of 20 occupants offers single, double & extra-large rooms, some with balcony's and bathrooms & city skyline views. A sought after and rare find with consistent income stream and strong growth investment opportunity.
Features include large paved courtyard, communal kitchen, dining, separate living areas and a rear pedestrian lane.
Set within a fine pocket of Surry Hills and moments from famed eateries, Moore Park, Centennial Park and transport.
City Fringe Boutique Residential Development/Conversion* - Located within a prestigious well renowned street in Camperdown with few opportunities rarely coming to market in this location
- The property extends across four titles with an impressive site area of 892sq m**
- Existing internal area of 1,262sq m**
- Two street frontages
- Situated just 4km** west of the Sydney CBD just minutes away from Sydney University, University of Technology and Broadway Shopping Centre
- Substantial existing improvements over two levels with the property being offered complete with vacant possession
Iconic CBD Fringe Hotel This is a unique opportunity to acquire a boutique hotel, situated in arguably one of Sydney's most prime positions. Features include:
* 28 room iconic Crown Street Hotel * DA approval for new 42 room boutique hotel, by adding an additional 3 storeys * On-premises liquor licence, with trading hours from 5:00am to 12:00 midnight, Monday to Friday, and 10:00am to 10:00pm Sundays * With 3 street frontages, offers basement parking access and storage * Immediate neighbours include the recently redeveloped Sydney Water site, occupied by the Winery, About Life and Pieno
Prime City Fringe Development Site* with Holding Income • Site Area: 5,556sq m** • Existing Bidura House and Remand Centre with commercial office space • Zoned: B2 Local Centre • FSR: 1.5:1.0 • Maximum Height Limit: 27m • Excellent residential development potential* • Sold with a 2 year net lease in place • Uninterrupted panoramic Sydney Harbour, Sydney CBD and district views • Situated within close proximity to Darling Harbour, Sydney CBD and Glebe Light Rail Station
Block of 9 Units on the City Fringe • 6 x 1 bed unit plus 3 x studios • 3 lock up garages • Current Rental: $156,700pa* gross • Offers value add potential • Two street frontages • Rare opportunity to acquire a small block of units so close to the city • Offered in one line
Block of 18 Studio Apartments - Rare Offering In the heart of one of the inner city's most sought after suburbs, only moments to Glebe Point Road with a bustling and vibrant array of trendy cafes, eateries, Blackwattle Bay waterside and only minutes to Jubilee Park, Sydney University and the Sydney CBD.
Set on the high side of the street is this fully leased block of 18 studio apartments which offers an exceedingly rare opportunity to possess a high yielding residential investment with excellent future potential.
* Block of 18 Studio Apartments * Impressively substantial rental yield * Sought after, prized location * Easy access to wa...
Sold by Mark Tooth & James Cahill - Belle Property Glebe 8093 5222 Existing: Currently occupying approximately half the site fronting to Bay Street is a 3 storey unrenovated brick boarding house consisting of approximately 20 rooms, 2 bathrooms, communal kitchen and basement storage. The ground floor includes a commercial/retail space of approximately 85 sqm currently under lease until December 2012. The balance of the site that fronts to Kettle Lane is a level bitumen parking lot.Approved:Award winning architect Tone Wheeler and his team at Environa Studios successfully secured from Sydney City Council a D.A. for the site with a commencement date on 21 Mar...
Small Warehouse - Possible Conversion to Office/Residence TRULY A RARE FIND. Small warehouse with possible conversion to office and residence (STCA) having a land area of approx 92 square metres, land dimensions approx 9.2m X 10.0m. Zoned local centre B2, under the new Local environment plan (LEP). Under the new development control plan (DCP) the floor space ration (FSR) is 1.5:1 which allows a maximum building floor area of approx 140 square metres not including parking or balconies. The building height is 9 metres which is equivalent to a three storey building. This means that subject to council approval you may be able to refurbish the property ...
Massive Upside !!! Value Add - Resi & Comm !!! Rarely do these type of opportunities present themselves either to Occupy, Invest with Upside or Re-Develop s.t.c.a. Positioned on the vibrant, highly exposed, cosmopolitian precinct of Cleveland St which is fast becoming the most sort after real estate in the City Fringe.
* Substantial sized building GBA approx 570m2 on a 331m2 square block
* Flexible Mixed Use zoning (Residential & Commercial)
* Retail showroom approx 320m2 with RLA by double roller door at rear
* Two x 125m2 New York style apartments each 2.5 bedrooms with loads of character soaring ceiling and polished floors or ext...
Massive Upside !!! Value Add - Resi & Comm !!! Rarely do these type of opportunities present themselves either to Occupy, Invest with Upside or Re-Develop (subject to council approval). Positioned on the vibrant, highly exposed, cosmopolitian precinct of Cleveland St which is fast becoming the most sort after real estate in the City Fringe.
Just some of the features include,
* Substantial sized building GBA approx 570m2 on a 331m2 square block
* Flexible Mixed Use zoning (Residential & Commercial)
* Retail showroom approx 320m2 with RLA by double roller door at rear
* Two x 125m2 New York style apartments each 2.5 bedrooms with ...
DA APPROVED STUDENT ACCOMMODATION SITE Ideal opportunity for a developer/investor to acquire a Sydney Metropolitan DA approved site.
? Approval for 6 level boarding house/student accommodation, restaurant, retail space, loading dock/parking and basement level
? Construction Certificate 95% complete
? Well located to CBD, Sydney, UTS and Charles Sturt universities
? Prominent position with 3 street frontages
? Zoning ? B4 Mixed Use (variety of permissible uses)
Capitalise on strong demand for student accommodation ideally positioned in a retail/commercial hub undergoing rapid gentrification.
THE BEST CITY FRINGE SITE ON OFFER EXTREMELY RARE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN TIGHTLY HELD SURRY HILLS
? 3 street frontages, North-East facing aspect
? Large site area 531sqm* / Mixed Use Zone
? Located off main thoroughfares in quite suburban street opposite park
? Short term lease back - sold as a 'going concern'
? Sydney's future light rail located on front door
? Unprecedented demand for residential units
? First time offered in 22 years ? will be sold!
Auction: 1st September 2015 at 10.30am
Venue: AuctionWorks 50 Margaret St, Sydney NSW 2000
For further information, please contact the exclusive a...
UNDER DEVELOPED - PREMIER LOCATION - Two storey freestanding building
- Prime corner location
- Zoned B4 Mixed Use (Sydney City LEP 2012)
- Site Area 132.8 sqm* / FSR - 3.5:1
- Height limit - 22 metres (Sydney City LEP 2012)
- First time offered in over 50 years
The property is offered for sale via Public Auction on September 9, 2014 at 10:30am.
The auction will be held on the Mezzanine Level at 50 Margaret Street, Sydney 2000.
Surry Hills - develop, occupy, invest As the exclusive selling agent, JLL is pleased to offer for sale 120 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills.
Located in the vibrant City Fringe neighbourhood of Surry Hills, this is a rare opportunity to acquire a superb asset with value add potential.
Property highlights include:
- Existing 3 storey building – GBA 1,506sqm*
- Rear lane access with 8 car spaces
- Site area: 524sqm*
- Floor Space Ratio: 4:1
- Permissible height: 27m
- Zoned B4 Mixed Use
- Views over Prince Alfred Park
- 200m* from Central Station entrance
- Offered with vacant possession
Freehold retail investment with redevelopment potential This is a single-level property sitting on approximately 328 sqm of land. It is currently occupied by an established Thai restaurant with al fresco dining.
The premises is well-positioned on Elizabeth Street, a main arterial linking Sydney CBD to the south, with Central Station and Thai-town just across the road. The property offers enormous upside potential for future redevelopment (subject to Council approval.)
According to Sydney Local Environmental Plan 2012, the property is Zoned B4 Mixed Use with a Floor Space Ratio of 3:1 and a maximum permissible height of 18 metres.
Opposite Central Station with loads of potential ~ SOLD AT AUCTION Elizabeth Street is a major thoroughfare with excellent exposure to traffic. These original commercial terraces are strategically located opposite Central Railway Station, bus and light rail terminals. They are also within walking distance to Universities, Sydney TAFE, Chinatown and Darling Harbour.
The properties will be offered by auction as:
Submission 1: 310, 312 & 314 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills
Submission 2: 318 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills
They are all 3-storey buildings with retail shop on the ground level and residence on the upper levels.
Sensational City Fringe Building with Upside Very rarely do freehold opportunities such as this brace the marketplace.
This delightful three storey building currently offers 3 tenancies, 2 of which are tenanted and one vacant possession. Current income $176,325 + GST, Income when completely leased $261,325 + GST.
There is development application in place to strata the existing building into three strata lots. There is also potential upside to add an additional floor within the existing building envelope subject to council approval.
Positioned on a quiet tree lined street only 800 metres to Darling Harbour and Sydney Fish Markets. The...
BUILDING BLOCK – AMAZING DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY! Our commercial team from Gerard Cole Property provides maximum investment returns with expert advice and our purpose is to connect people with amazing opportunities to help businesses achieve their goals.
Position, potential and profit are the three words that describe one of the BEST offerings to come on the market in 2014 - a rare opportunity to acquire an outstanding two level commercial building with fantastic development potentials (STCA) to build apartment units with panoramic city and waterfront views.
> Land size of 360sqm approximately
> The existing building features; open pl...
Develop Your Framework For Success on the City Fringe Commercial building on corner site adjoining Broadway Shopping Centre, 50 metres from Glebe Point Road, close to Sydney University, UTS and other educational institutions.
Surveyed land area: 467m²; FSR: 2.5:1; Height Limit: 12m.
Modern two level building comprising 430m² (approx) of modern space with secure parking for 8-10 vehicles.
Ideal for developers, owner-occupiers or investors.
Commercial freehold with approved multiple income opportunity Oxford Commercial is pleased to offer this truly unique opportunity, currently a three level commercial building with DA approval for a 24 room boarding house with valuable retail & parking. The DA consists of 24 rooms in excess of 30sqm per room, a quality retail shop/showroom of approx. 50sqm and off street parking for 2-3 cars & bicycles
Located in close proximity to Sydney University,TAFE, UTS and within walking distance to the Sydney CBD ensuring a healthy & secure investment or business.
Massive upside and profit!! Do not miss this opportunity!
City Fringe Office with Mixed-Use Potential For Sale by Public Auction on Tuesday, 17th September 2013 at 10:30am (AEST)
- Flexible B4 mixed-use zoning allowing a plethora of uses including residential, boarding houses, office, retail, educational facilities and more (STCA)
- Creative office headquarters
- Short-term holding income
- Land area of 518sqm* over 2 lots
- Rear lane access
- Centrally located in close proximity to Sydney CBD, Sydney University and transport
Boutique Development Opportunity! Rarely does a property such as 30-34 Chalmers Street Surry Hills become available in today's property market.
This original two story commercial building is located directly opposite Central Railway Station.
- Ground floor retail of 220 sqm - Ground floor warehouse of 107 sqm allowing for parking/storage - First floor office space of 327 sqm - Potential FSR of 6:1 - Rear lane access - Excellent residential development site - Sweeping views of Central Railway Station and City - Zoned City Edge in Central Sydney