Outstanding Office Investment * 5+5+5+5 year lease * Leased to an established law firm * Lease commenced 17 June 2014 * Current gross rental $57,865.60 p.a. (approx) plus GST * Annual 4% increases * Solid building of 350 sqm (approx) with rear parking * Excellent corner position * Inspections strictly by appointment with the consultant only.
Public Auction to be held on site on Thursday 10 November at 11am.
DEVELOP OR OCCUPY / 3 STREET FRONTAGES - Total site area 4,249 sqm (app) - 4 Titles - 73 meter frontage to Port Road - Total building area 1, 966 sqm (app) - Various offices/showroom and storage with ample parking - Zoned Mixed Use
Fantastic Opportunity to purchase this Warehouse and Office Nick Psarros is pleased to present to the market this opportunity to purchase a substantial office and warehouse facility in a well established industrial precinct with easy access to two of Adelaide's main arterial roads, Port Road and Grand Junction Road.
This excellent property offers:
- 141 sqm (approx.) Warehouse/workshop area with separate mezzanine office/storage area of 18sqm (approx.)
- 173 sqm (approx.) modern partioned offices
- High clear-span clearance
- Three off street secured car parks
- Office frontage recently upgraded
PRIME COMMERCIAL SITE SUIT DEVELOPERS & OWNER OCCUPIERS Sold Before Auction under Vendor's Instructions
Nick Psarros of Ray White Port Adelaide is pleased to present to the market this perfectly located workshop on Port Road, Queenstown.
Sited on 303.51m2 (approx)
Length 99f x 33f width
Office 4.5m x 3.4m
Workshop 8.1m x 12.3m
Two street frontages to Port Road and Long Street
Great exposure and right on the doorstep of the Port.
Major Brand Caltex on main road -A Corporate tenant in place on a monthly basis with the opportunity to renegotiate the terms of the lease
-2,268 sqm site with a frontage of 50 meters
-The offering comprises a retail shop, a canopy and a workshop at rear for approx. 476sqm
-Estimated net income of $124,923 per annum
-Access direct from Grand Junction Road (approx. 25,600 vehicles per day)
-Redevelopment potential (STCC)
-Zoned "Commercial" by the city of Port Adelaide/Enfield
***SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION*** offers buyers a development opportunity on Grand Junction Rd. Offered with vacant possession, the 2230sqm site offers 80 metres of frontage to Grand Junction Rd and has 920sqm of showroom, workshop and warehouse space.
Only 500 metres from the intersection of Grand Junction Rd and Port Rd, the site has massive exposure and has more than 28,000 vehicles passing daily. The site is located on the edge of the commercial heartb of Port Adelaide, home to a diverse range of businesses, retail shopping, entertainment venues and only minutes from the Newport Quays Port River major redevelopment.
RARE OPPORTUNITY - OCCUPY, INVEST or REDEVELOP * Existing Use Commercial Other
* Zoned Residential 7
* Prime Port Precinct corridor
* Valuable Duel Street access (front off Port Rd & rear off Long St)
* Total site area approx. 306sqm
* Building area approx. 232.6 sqm all under cover
* Offered with vacant possession
* Prominent high exposure site
* Over 25,000 passing vehicles daily
* Large kitchen area
* 3 phase power
* Security system
Secure this great site perfectly positioned on main arterial road with a variety of uses
to suit owner occupier, investor or developer.
LONG LEASES WITH STRONG UNDERLYING LAND VALUES - 9 year lease to July 2016 plus options to multi-national tenant
- 16,960 sqm (app) industrial site
- Huge 102 metres frontage
- Strategic to Adelaide CBD & parts
- Key landmark/future development underpinned by long term lease
- Net rent $319,300 pa
AUCTION: Wednesday, 29th April, 2009 at 11:00am
VENUE: Melbourne Crown Casino
WORKSHOP WITH OFFICE - Total building area 362 sqm (app)
- Besser block construction
- Fully fenced site
- Total site area 743 sqm (app)
- Evaporative cooling in workshop
- Air conditioned in office
- Well maintained premises
- Zoned Light Industry
FURTHER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY(stnc) & RENTAL GROWTH - 8% YIELD - 12 Tenancies
- Total site area 5064 sqm (app)
- Total building area 1743 sqm (app)
- Net income $235,000 p.a. (app)
- Central to Port Adelaide and Cheltenham redevelopment
- In future transport development corridor