Rare Chatswood Residential Apartment Block Key feature of the property include:
- A two storey residential apartment building, comprising of four (4) well-appointed apartments
- Only 300metres* walk to Chatswood Interchange and Westfield
- 16 spacious bedrooms, backed by strong rental demand
- Corner block position bounded by Pacific Highway and Ellis Street
- Redevelopment potential
The property will be offered for Sale by Auction, 18th August 2016, 10.30am at Cooley Auction Centre CBD, Level 5, One Margaret Street, Sydney.
Chatswood Residential Mixed Use Development Site Knight Frank are delighted to announce the sale of 654-666 Pacific Highway, 1 Freeman Road and 2A Oliver Road, Chatswood (the Property), a future residential development site.
Some of the key features include: • Outstanding residential and mixed use development site of 2,608 sqm* • Stage 1 DA approval for two residential towers and ground floor commercial/retail space • Potential GFA 7,944 sqm* (STCA) • Short term leases with flexible terms for vacant possession • Superior site with three street frontages • Panoramic views towards the Sydney CBD and surrounding ...
SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER: Rare Chatswood Residential Units Block SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER
Some of the key features include:
? Three level residential apartment building comprising of 9 well-appointed apartments ? Walk to Chatswood Station and Chatswood High School ? Fully leased with proven record of income ? 8 spacious two bedroom apartments and one 3 bedroom including a separate office, penthouse with an expansive deck providing uninterrupted views to the mountains ? Two full width street frontages to Pacific Highway and View Lane ? Excellent on site car parking for 12 car spaces (5 of are garage) ? Redevelopment potential to convert the existing store ro...
Rare Offering - Superb Development Opportunity A rare offering to purchase a superb development opportunity, perfectly positioned between Chatswood and Artarmon train station, only a short stroll to all of Chatswood's bustling array of amenities and public transport.
* Incredible development opportunity STCA * Total area approx 517m2
* Plans available for lodgement or purchase as raw site * 14 x 2 bedroom units * 5 x 1 bedroom units * 1 x retail shop
* Chatswood Station/Westfield - 800m/10min walk * Chatswood High School - 850m/11min walk * Artarmon Station - 750m/10min walk * Sydney CBD - 11km/13min drive
DA Approved Townhouse Development Site CBRE is pleased to present on behalf of the vendors, 18 - 20 Bent Street, Lindfield, a rare opportunity to capitalise on a DA approved townhouse development site located on the north shore of Sydney.
The vendors have exclusively appointed CBRE to market the property for sale by an Expressions of Interest Campaign.
The Property Offers the Following Attributes:
• DA Approval for the demolition of the existing improvements and construction of 16 x 3 bedroom townhouses over basement parking.
VERY RARE INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE Approx 1,504sqm parcel zoned IN2 Light Industrial Approx 44 metre frontage to the busy Eastern Valley Way Additional rear vehicular access Suit showroom/warehouse etc (STCA) Located amongst business park-style properties
Landmark Residential Development Opportunity - Lane Cove North The Lane Cove North site offers a unique opportunity to acquire a vacant development site in a prominent location within Sydney's Lower North Shore, ideal for a developer looking to capitalise on the increased growth in residential demand seen in recent times. Situated in close proximity to both the Sydney CBD and North Sydney CBD, the site benefits from convenient access to major arterial roads, including Pacific Highway and Gore Hill Freeway.
Key features include:
- Convenient location close to Chatswood, North Sydney and the Sydney CBD
- Site area 3,029 sqm* approx.
- Zoning R4-Hig...
R4 High Density Residential Development Site 56, 58 & 60 Gordon Crescent, Lane Cove North represents a fantastic opportunity to purchase a raw residential development site located in a sought after Lower North Shore location with proven results for off the plan sales.
- 1,979sqm site area
- Zoned R4 High Density (Lane Cove LEP 2009)
- Maximum height limit of 14.5 metres
- Three individual housing lots for sale in one line
- Excellent location being 3km's from Chatswood, 5 km's to North Ryde / Macquarie Park, 8km's to Nth Sydney and 10km's to Sydney CBD.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact the exclusive...
LANDMARK NORTH SHORE RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE Concept Plan Approved For 345 Dwellings
- 13.9ha approx. surrounding the UTS Kuring-gai Campus Site, Lindfield
- Concept comprises 10 large housing lots, 25 small integrated housing lots & 310 units
- Highly desirable bushland location
- One of the largest single residential sites offered on the North Shore
- Attractiveness of the local district amenity, including close by playing fields, neighbourhood retail area, schools & parks
- Opportunity to create a landmark development
For Sale by Public Tender
Closing 3 pm Thursday 21 October 2010
On behalf of University of Technology, S...
Flexible Zoning B1 in a Prime Position Nestled upon a prime 556sqm approx. parcel of land in the heart of Castle Cove shopping village, this much loved single level home was solidly built in 1964 and is being offered for sale for the very first time. Beautifully presented and very comfortable as is, the property has enormous scope for easy extension or redevelopment with flexible B1 zoning in a popular and highly convenient location (subject to council approval).
Encased in elegant French doors and windows, the house itself is bordered by a colonnaded terrace and flagstone patio leading out to a secure level lawn. Internally, t...
Block of Units in Roseville - Add-Value Opportunity Fantastic location, minutes walk to Roseville Railway Station and shops in this prestigious North Shore suburb.
~ 11 Studios units + 1 one bedroom unit.
~ Add value/ refurbishment opportunity.
~ One title and offered with vacant possession.
~ Backing onto council car park.
~ Previously used for seniors living with ramp access.
~ Zoning: R4-High Density Residential
For Sale by Public Auction:
Friday, 30 September 2016
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel
Ground Floor, 66 Pitt Street, Sydney
Charles Gonzalez (Cushman & Wakefield)
0412 279 588
Icon Freehold Investment / Development Site - Superb location, great exposure.
- 1472sqm of land with over 38 metre of frontage.
- Blue chip tenant with stable income.
- Zoning: B5 Business Development under Willoughby Local Environmental Plan 2012
- A free standing building comprising a 2 level offices component to the front elevation, with a drive through warehouse to the rear with 39 car space.
- Large strategic land holding with significant future development upside
- The property is located within a mixed use retail/commercial/residential precinct approximately 8 kilometres north of the Sydney CBD. 2 kilometres from Chat...
Development Site - D.A Approved A rare find - approximately 522.6sqm of level land, close to Artarmon station with Development Approval for 13 units.
* Currently a 2 storey 2 x 3 bedroom duplex with parking * Zoning R4 High Density Residential * Approval to build 13 units * 12 x one bedroom, 1 x two bedroom * Eight levels with basement parking * Wide street frontage * Very close to Artarmon Station * A brilliant opportunity
Disclaimer: All data is provided for information purposes only and while all care is taken in its presentation, Shead Property does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of...
SOLD SOLD SOLD - Fantastic Freehold Investment with Upside An excellent opportunity to secure a freehold mixed use residential / retail building in the heart of Lindfield with long standing tenants in a tightly held town centre.
• Excellent opportunity to refurbish and add value
• Potential strata sell down (STCA)
• 4 x 3 bedroom residential units + 2 x ground floor retail suites
• Net Income: $210,000 (approx.)
• 100% leased to long standing tenants
• Prominent location directly opposite Lindfield Railway Station
• Directly adjoining large council car park to the rear
• First time offered in 45 years.