ICONIC WALCHA DISTRICT GRAZING PROPERTY LOCATION: Approximately 11 kilometres east of Walcha on the Emu Creek road and some 76 kilometres south of Armidale.
AREA: Approximately 471 hectares freehold.
ELEVATION & RAINFALL: Annual average rainfall of 770 millimetres, approximately 1,050 to 1,170 metres ASL.
SOIL & WATER: A good balance of soil types from heavier basalt soil running to lighter loamy trap type soil. Topography is undulating. Watered by permanent Emu and Boundary Creeks . A pump on Emu Creek pumps to supply tanks and reticulates to numerous troughs.
Gravel Quarry Offered for the first time to finalise estate.
Opportunity to purchase an operational quarry only 13 km's from the centre of Maitland by sealed road and 7 km's to the New England Highway at Rutherford.
Very well located in a tightly held area and with Hunter River frontage, this property presents the potential to capitalise on the current operations either as an operator or investor and then create a fabulous lifestyle property in the future.
Currently leased to Boral Resources until 28th of February 2017, this is a great opportunity.
Tenders close at 3.00pm on the 4th of March 2015 at th...
DA APPROVED RESIDENTIAL SUBDIVISION • DA approved for 24 lots
• Land area of approximately 26.58ha
• Zoning - R5 Large Lot Residential (Draft 2012 LEP)
The subject property benefits from a prime location in close proximity to:
• Grahamstown Lake (300m approx.)
• Medowie Village (5.6km approx.)
• Raymond Terrace (10km approx.)
• Newcastle (32km approx.)
FOR SALE ON THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE MORTGAGEE IN POSSESSION
• The subject property will be sold under instruction of the Mortgagee in possession – presenting an outstanding opportunity to secure the 26.58ha (approx.) DA approved site.