State of the Art Mixed-Use Development In Braddon Unique opportunity to purchase a brand new first floor office space in this state of the art mixed use development.
The office area will feature the highest quality commercial finishes and facilities, will be serviced by a dedicated ground floor lobby with feature stairs and dedicated lift access from the basement & ground floor.
PRICED TO SELL! Fyshwick is the oldest and most popular industrial suburb in Canberra, due to it's central location only minutes from Parliament House & the CBD and easy access to major thoroughfares. Fyshwick is now evolving from an older industrial suburb into a new modern area which includes wholesale, bulky good and the standard industrial uses. Small office unit of approx 86sqm with fit out and air conditioning located on Gladstone Street. Offering arguably Fyshwicks most cost effective office space, this unit would be ideal for a small business. Amenities on site.
Prestige Parliamentary location with long term lease in place Raine and Horne Commercial Canberra and Colliers International are pleased to offer for sale by way of tender, this boutique office building in one of Canberra's most sought after locations.
26 Brisbane Avenue is a modern office building built in 1994. The building has an NLA of 2,837.2m over four levels, with a central service core and offers under-croft and basement parking for 82 vehicles. The building is freestanding on three sides and adjoins 24 Brisbane Ave but has excellent natural light and exposure.
The property is fully leased to a Commonwealth Government Agency until 2022.
INVESTMENT: SECURE DEFENCE INSTALLATION FACILITY * 5+5+5 year lease to Department of Defence
* Secure facility with substantial fit-out
* Current rent per annum $825,679pa (approx)
* Stand alone, versatile building in Industrial Mixed Use Zone
* Central Fyshwick location with good exposure to Gladstone Street
* Good access to major road networks including Canberra Avenue and Hindmarsh Drive
* Mortgagee sale
* Expressions of interest closing Tuesday 29th April 2014 at 4pm
BRADDON'S GATEWAY Grab your slice of Braddon and the Northbourne Avenue Corridor with this substantial 6,270sqm* super site!
- High profile multi-use development site
- 3 combined blocks boasting 3 street frontages
- Existing 6 storey office building with basement
- Permitted uses include hotel, child care, commercial and multi-unit residential
- Short walk to Braddon, CBD and ANU
- Proposed Capital Metro stop directly adjacent
- Sweeping views of surrounding mountain ranges
- NABERS Energy Rating: 0 Stars
The property is being offered for sale by Expression of Interest closing 4pm, Thursday 5th M...
PROMINENT CORNER INVESTMENT 60-62 Gladstone Street is located on a prominent corner position on one of Fyshwick's busiest streets. The property has a diverse tenant mix comprising APA Group (Australia's largest natural gas infrastructure business) and Sleepy's (The Mattress Experts) on the gound floor, with Vision Christian Fellowship occupying the entire upper floor.
The building also comprises some vacancy which would suit an owner occupier or provide a further uplift in rental income.
The property has 2 vehicle entry points and benefits from generous on-site car parking.
Office/Showrrom with Storage This unit of 190sqm is located at the front of a six unit complex on Townsville Street with good passing traffic. The unit is air conditioned, has fit-out with offices, kitchenette and separate amenities and open plan showroom. Offering roller door access with storage area,street frontage and on-site parking. The unit also comes with a 92sqm concrete fenced yard at the rear of the complex. Sale price - $395,000 + GST if applicable
Wide zoning and good carpaking The property is located in the Heart of Fyshwick in popular Wollongong street . A stand alone property that offer abundance of car parking . The premises is fully air conditioned with a number of offices and breakout areas for workshops and meeting rooms. The premises can also be leased for a showroom. Depending on tenant owner will convert premises to suit.
Tennant Street Warehouse Unit This strata unit is located at 41-45 Tennant Street in Fyshwick and is part of an industrial development featuring a mix of warehouse and office tenancies.
Unit 4 is 290sqm in size and has a large open area which would be ideally suited to storage/warehouse space. The entrance to the unit features a roller door and has an initial clearance of 3m and a maximum warehouse height of 9m.
There is also a small 30sqm office inside the unit and this space has recently been refurbished to a warm-shell finish. Unit 4 also has a small toilet/kitchenette at the rear and comes with 5 dedicated spaces a...
Refurbished Office with Warehouse This 169m2 office with warehouse has recently had a major refurbishment with a high quality fit out and fittings. The tenancy is centrally located in Fyshwick, with direct access onto Gladstone Street, and has customer parking at the front door. The area is fitted out into approximately half office and half warehouse, with a mezzanine storage/amenities area, shower facilities, glass partitioned offices and a contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances. The warehouse has roller door access and there is a good size lockable fenced yard.
Tidy Warehouse with Existing Office Fitout Tidy warehouse with existing office fitout comprising 2 upstairs offices, a downstairs meeting room and reception area, plus a downstairs toilet and kitchenette.
The office space also benefits from heating and cooling plus the unit has 2 dedicated car parks.
Unit footprint 113sqm
Mezzanine office 44sqm
Total size 157 sqm
- Rates: $1028 per quarter
- BC levies: $627 per quarter.
- Water & sewerage supply: $157 per quarter
POTENTIAL MIXED USE ICONIC PROJECT AWAITS THIS COVETED CITY FRINGE SITE DEVELOP OR LANDBANK
- 1,254sqm* site located in Canberra's hotspot of Lonsdale Street on the City's doorstep - Flexible zoning allowing for a significant residential/retail/commercial development (STA) - Walking distance to ANU, the Canberra Centre and a multitude of bars, cafes & restaurants - Quality existing two storey office building of 1,222sqm* NLA with 28 secure basement car parks and 21 secure on-grade rear car parks - Landbank opportunity providing excellent potential fully leased gross holding income of $566,108pa*
For Sale by Public Auction: Thursday 1st December 2016 at 11.00am...