Bellmere Development Site - 2.428Ha* Riverfront - Direct frontage to the Caboolture River
- Well positioned amongst residential housing
- Three street frontage
- Zoned "General Residential" with potential to lodge under the superseded planning scheme
- 4km* from Morayfield Shopping Centre and only 3.5km* from Caboolture Business Centre
- 10* minutes to Bruce highway with easy access to both Caboolture and Morayfield train stations
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
Flexible District Industry Zoned Land This 2,038m2 freehold Industrial lot is one of the only remaining lots on Corporate Park Estate. With vacancies on the estate at record lows, there has never been a better time for for owner occupiers or developers to build for the coming stock squeeze.
Key features include:
- Flexible District Industry Zoning
- Immediate Bruce Highway access
- Fully serviced flat, level, flood free property
- Crushed rock hardstand
- Security fence
- Ready for use today as transport/storage
- Lot dimensions 30m x 68m (approx.)
Industrial Development Opportunity (District Industry) This is a Prime opportunity for developers or owner occupiers to acquire a substantial freehold land site within the tightly held Caboolture Corporate Park Industrial Estate. The land area is a level 2,040m2, with 30 metre (approx.) frontage and full services access. Being part of the rapidly expanding industry precinct it is ideally located on the much sort after Bruce Highway corridor to the Brisbane Airport, Shipping Ports and North/South distribution precincts.
Contact Warwick Peters at R&W Caboolture Commercial for more detailed information.
High Profile Redevelopment Site - with substantial business holding income An ideal commercial redevelopment site, currently trading as a freehold carwash, to be sold by Auction as a going concern. The business is close to fully managed and returns a net income to the owner of around $100,000 p.a. which could be used as a holding income while consideration was given to redevelopment alternatives, which may include a full refurbishment of the carwash.
Prominently positioned on Beerburrum Road Caboolture, in the CBD; just minutes from Morayfield and the Bruce Highway. The property has excellent local exposure and is on the main access road to D'Aguilar Highway and s...
ANZ BANK INVESTMENT WITH FUTURE DEVELOPMENT UPSIDE On behalf of the Vendor, CBRE as exclusive selling agents are pleased to present 9 King Street, Caboolture, QLD For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing 4pm (AEST) Thursday 2 July, 2015.
Key investment considerations include:
- Bluechip investment, leased to ANZ bank returning $123,735* net p.a.;
- 4% fixed annual reviews
- Prominent two level, freehold property in Caboolture town centre;
- 831 sqm* site area offering 16 car parks at rear of building;
- Two-street access.
- Favourable zoning providing unrestricted height and significant future development upside;
- Located oppo...