FANTASTIC EXPOSURE IN GROWTH CORRIDOR Ideal opportunity to purchase in Bundaberg's rapid developing growth corridor providing a great place to do business or redevelop if exposure to large numbers of passing traffic and exposure is required.
This property is on an 809m2 easement free Residential B allotment on the corner of Barolin and Watkins Streets only one block back from Walker Street and South Side Shopping precinct, approx. 1.4km to Bundaberg CBD / Post Office and with good signage exposure, ample on site and off street parking, this property offers the solution for why many businesses wish to relocate to better suit ...
CENTRAL HOTEL BUNDABERG - Renowned Commercial Hotel within large coastal regional centre 350km North of Brisbane.
- Significant 1,017sqm* land holding in the Bundaberg CBD with a 25m* frontage to Targo Street.
- Hotel operates under a 3am Liquor Licence and has 14 Gaming Machine Authorities.
- To be sold as a going concern allowing the incoming purchaser to benefit from existing trade or to reposition the
- Configuration includes public bar, lounge bar, accommodation rooms (not utilised) bistro and live music area with extensive beer garden to the rear of the hotel.
- Hotel is currently owned by ASX...
Former Short Stay Facility - Mortgagee in Possession
- 1,012m* site zoned Medical Precinct
- Four double rooms with ensuites and two studio/family rooms with ensuites
- Communal kitchen, dining and sitting area, air-conditioned throughout
- Detached air-conditioned self-contained two bedroom unit
- Opposite Friendly Society Private Hospital
**This property is being sold by Auction therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
Long Lease to Subsidiary of Wesfarmers Limited Recently renewed lease to July 2022 plus options. Tenant pays all usual outgoings inc. rates, taxes and insurance. Prominent quality building of 1,072 sqm plus 23 on-title car spaces. Officeworks due to undertake substantial upgrade in early 2015. High profile corner, city centre gateway site of 2,033 sqm with dual street frontage of 90 metres. Substantial income tax saving depreciation. Bundaberg: Important commercial centre for a growing regional. population of 100,000 plus. Rent: $203,978 pa.
New 15 Year Lease to Coles/Liquorland Brand new 15 year lease plus options to Liquorland QLD trading as the Old Bundy Tavern. Liquorland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Wesfarmers Limited, a highly diversified ASX top 10 company with market capitalisation of $50 billion as at Feb 2014. Important 3,380sqm* site with 3 street frontages. CBD gateway corner amongst Bourbong Street retail strip (including Target, all major banks and IGA) and major car dealerships. Impressive 2,100sqm* hotel refurbished in 2006 includes gaming room with 30 machines, 4 separate bars, bistro, 2 kitchens, first floor function room and 3 detached bottle s...
STRONG OCCUPANCY RATES WITH 8.5% NET RETURN With very minimal input required (2-3 hours per month) and providing a conservative 8.5% ^ net return at current occupancy rates with ability for increase, this is the perfect property for good growth and stability.
Positioned only 2kms to the CBD of Bundaberg this well established and very low maintenance storage facility has strong occupancy rates and provides great returns.
- 24 x 3m x 6m sheds - Steel frame and colour bond construction - Toilet facilities - 6ft Security fencing surrounding complex - Bitumen drive ways - Truck access - 1012m2 allotment - Surrounded by Bundaberg Reg...