EXCELLENT 7 YEAR INFILL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - New seven (7) year lease to Infinite Supplies Pty Ltd with options available thereafter.
- Significant land parcel of approximately 1,612sqm* which benefits from dual street frontages offering a future higher and better use (STCA).
- Located 250 metres* west of Sydney Road with excellent access to public transport, retail strip shopping and surrounding amenity.
- Only 6 kilometres* from Melbourne CBD.
- Commencing rental of $200,000 per annum.
- Recently refurbished showroom and warehouse with high quality fit-out making up a total GLA 1,291sqm (inc mezzanine)*.
- 28 metre* frontage t...
Substantial Brunswick warehouse Established inner suburban location only 7kms* from Melbourne CBD with excellent access to public transport, retail shopping and an abundance of cafes and restaurants.
- Land area: 1,461 sqm*
- Building area: 2,000 sqm*
- Three (3) roller shutter doors.
- One (1) recessed dock.
- Side loading access.
- Available with short term income.
- Fourteen (14) on-site car spaces.
- Located across the road from Anstey Station.
Investment with Development up side! MEET REP ON SITE THIS THURSDAY 12:00-1:00PM
• Land 408sqm with over 16m frontage
• Building 330sqm
• Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z)
• Current lease to 1st Jan 2019
• Return $27,000 per annum plus GST
• 100 metres from Sydney Road retail precinct & Brunswick station
ICONIC, EXPANSIVE SPANISH MISSION MARKET BUILDING IN THE HEART OF BRUNSWICK! It's 1930. Phar Lap is winning Melbourne Cups, Don Bradman is smashing centuries and amidst the backdrop of the Great Depression, Melbourne's first ever self-service market is opened at '1 Tripovich Street' in the industrial suburb of Brunswick. Constructed in the evocative + eclectic 'Spanish Mission' style, the rendered brick building's architectural flair helps draw public attention to the new venture and contrasts sharply with the established linear pattern of Victorian style shops + associated dwellings along Sydney Road. An icon back then as it still is today, this landmark property - c...
Modern Industrial Investment Modern designed façade lofty warehouse situated in the middle of Brunswick, The Henkel Street Development is highly sort after for renters and buyers alike. Quick access to Victoria Street and a stones throw from Sydney Road makes this affordable industrial zoned warehouse an ideal Superfund purchase (set and forget) or a great entry level investment into the commercial real estate sector.
Features include: tilt panel and brick construction, electric roller shutter door access, lofty clear span warehouse, good frontage and a secure tenanted investment with an annual income of $23,000.04 ne...
OUTSTANDING MIXED USE OPPORTUNITY With an eye for modern design whilst still reflective of its historic past this wonderful open plan warehouse space in the heart of vibrant Brunswick has all you could want.
- Rental: $40,000 pa + GST & Outgoings (approx) - Lease term: 2 + 2 + 2 (commencing February 2015) - Total floor area: 200 sqm (approx) - Zoning: Mixed Use (MUZ) - 3 secured car parks - Air conditioning & heating - 2 toilets plus shower - Modern kitchenette - Ideal for future residential conversion (STPA)
PRIME INVESTMENT WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL! *1580SQM- total building area. *1275SQM- total land area. *Two titles, two buildings. *Potential return of $118,092.00 p.a. Gross, plus GST *20 metre frontage to Holmes Street. *Rear laneway access
"SEE THE TREES OF GREEN" - AUCTION THIS FRIDAY 24 OCTOBER AT 1pm - 13 Strata Titled Apartments - Potential to add more apartments (STCA) - 11x2 BDR and 2x1 BDR - Undercover Parking - Land Size 918m2 (approx) - Excellent Income $240,000 approx p.a.
Warehouse Shell * 180 sqm over two levels
* Exposed trussed and floor boards
* Street frontage
* Located only metres to Sydney Rd
* Offered as a shell to fit out to your own specifications
* Commercial 1 Zone (previously Business 1)
VERSATILE STUDIO/WAREHOUSE! *300sqm over two levels ( 150 sqm for each level).
*Includes first floor office/studio with shower , kitchenette.
*Close to Brunswick Station.
*Two independent areas with separate entrances- occupy one floor and rent the other.
*Lock up garage.
*Zoned Industrial 3.
SOLD: RARE INNER CITY WAREHOUSE SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION
IDEAL OPPORTUNITY FOR OCCUPIERS/DEVELOPERS/INVESTORS
• Land area: 1,247sqm*
• Building area: 1,124sqm*
• Exceptional street frontage of over 30 metres*
• Industrial 3 zoning
• Three roller shutter doors
• Wide glass shop front
• Adjacent to thriving Barkly Square Shopping Centre
• City Fringe Location
• Available now
SUIT OWNER OCCUPIERS/DEVELOPERS/INVESTORS
For all your Industrial, Commercial or Retail needs contact:
INVESTMENT WITH THREE STREET FRONTAGES! *Land area is 1409 sqm. *Total building area is 1936sqm. *Three street frontages. *Zoned Industrial 1. *6 Titles. *Car parking on site. *Two tenancies- ground floor and first floor with separate entrances-
FIRST FLOOR (800 sqm)- $37,796 p.a. plus GST partly Gross, Tenant pays council rates only. Lease expires in June 2014 with no further option.
GROUND FLOOR (1136 sqm)- $63,354.00 pa plus GST Gross. Current term expires in May 2014. Five further terms of 3 years each. Cpi increases annually and Market reviews at the end of each option. Total outgoings $20,000 p.a
19 BRAND NEW WAREHOUSE SHELLS - SELLING FAST! Brand New Industrial Warehouse Shells –Be Quick to Secure Yours!
Only Eight (8) Remaining For Sale or Seven (7) for Lease, including Five (5) Tenanted Investments.
New and Exciting Industrial Complex
• Lofty clear span warehouses
• Mezzanine at the rear
• R.S.D Access
• Two (2) car spaces
• Centrally located off Victoria Street
• Industrial Zone 3
For further Commercial or Industrial needs contact ICR Property Group.
The Choice is Yours - Invest, Occupy or Develop (STCA) Set on a corner allotment this magnificent brick property currently used as a community meeting place is located in one of Brunswick central pockets situated between Sydney Road and Lygon Street. Zoned Residential makes this property an Ideal opportunity to redevelop into a residential home or convert the ground floor into commercial use with a residential apartment potential on the first floor(STCA). This property offers a separate entry, main room, study area, back room, kitchen, toilets, wash rooms, reverse cycle air conditioner and garden/court yard.
BRUNSWICK MASTERPIECE Prominently located double storey building* Land area - 167sqm approx* Building area - 105sqm approx* Business 1 Zone* Convenient rear access* Carparking onsite* Offered with vacant possession* Previously leased at $40,000 pa netContact:Charles Carty 0438 277 050Kenny Oliver 0409 144 188
Rock Star Warehouse Live the dream with this creative warehouse in the pumping heart of Brunswick. Get ready to move straight in or reconfigure to your own specifications. Dramatic architectural design compliments a versatile floor plan in this unique home. Downstairs you'll find provision for one or two bedrooms, with one of the rooms currently being used as a recording studio. Rock on! You'll also discover a huge retro-warehouse galley kitchen and dining area with brilliant natural light through large-pane windows. There is also a central Esperance wood heater, keeping you toasty warm in winter. The practical ...
FREESTANDING WAREHOUSE WITH UPSIDE! *1560 sqm- building area. *2106 sqm- land area. *2xRSD. *Three street frontages. *Gas available *Rear access/ delivery from Cameron Street. *High clearance. *Includes two Silo's
NEW INDUSTRIAL UNITS OFF THE PLAN A rare opportunity to owner occupy or invest in a brand new off the plan industrial unit within Thornbury's newest premium industrial park.
- Area of 182 sqm including office of 50sqm - First Floor Office - Potential Return in Excess of 5.5% - Ideal for Owner Occupier / Investors - High Clearance Roller Shutter Door - 8.00 metre Internal Springing Height - 2 Reserved Car Parks on Title - Prime Thornbury Locality - Stamp Duty Savings until 30 June 2017 - Construction Commencement Sep-17 and Completion Sep-18 - Located only 9 kms from Melbourne's CBD
TWO OPPORTUNITIES! (Buy One or Buy Both!) 36-38 and 40-42 Theobald St. Factory/Warehouse Plus Vacant Land... These two versatile properties in this very tightly held Thornbury - Preston precinct offers an owner-occupier and/or developer tremendous scope to add value in the short-medium term.
36-38 Theobald Street - Brick Industrial Facility Auction 8 June 2017 at 3:00pm
- Total Building Area: 1,000 sq. metres (approx.) - Excellent clear span factory - First floor office accommodation - On-site parking for 4 cars - Zoned Industrial 3 - Short term tenancy until January 2018
40-42 Theobald Street - Prime Development Site Auction 8 June 2017 at 3:15pm
Extra Space in Inner City - Front and rear security gate access
- Roller door access
- Concrete construction
- Warehouse area: 46 sqm
- Suit variety of uses (STCA)
- Zoned Industrial 3
- Car space included
- Mezzanine floor
- Bathroom and shower
- TV antenna installed
- Caretakers residence (STCA)
This superbly positioned warehouse only 6.5 kms from the CBD with easy access to High Street, Nicholson Street & St Georges Road.
Ideal storage for trades people, household goods, cars, office files, studio or office use.
Strategic and Versatile East Brunswick Corner Superb Corner Position Land Area of 836m2 approx. Building Area 650 m2 approx. Enormous Development Potential (stca) Mixed Use Zone Dynamic and popular lifestyle suburb Opportunity to occupy or invest in this vibrant location
The subject property is superbly positioned in a quiet location on the Corner of Clarke Street and Leyden Street in this immensely popular and ever changing City Fringe location. Situated approximately 4.4 kms north of the Melbourne CBD the property is located only metres from Lygon Street and Glenlyon Road and set amongst a mix of existing light industrial buildings a...
Looking For An Investment Located in a popular complex in Dawson Street. Ideal for an investor looking for a premises that is currently leased until the end of April 2017 and includes a further 2 year option after that. The premises includes a roller shutter door, amenities and on-site parking.
SOLD by Miles Real Estate A RARE OFFERING - OWNER-OCCUPIERS OR INVESTORS!
A substantial high roof building of 695 sq. metres (approx.). Well presented, including excellent office accommodation. Located in the popular and tightly held Industrial Estate.
- Land Area 779 sq. metres (approx.) - Excellent power supply plus 3 phase power perfect for manufacturing - Filled with natural light - On-site parking for up to 6 cars - 2 roller doors (main motorised container height) - Zoned Industrial 3 - Sold with Vacant Possession
MORTGAGEE AUCTION - Onsite Thursday 18th December, 2014 at 12.00pm High Exposure Showroom/Warehouse
- Building Area : 600sqm*
- Land Area : 680sqm*
- High exposure corner location
- On site car parking for three (3) vehicles
- Roller door access
- Ideal showroom offering abundant natural light
- Tightly held industrial precinct
- Vacant possession
- Easy access to Eastern Freeway
- Northern growth corridor
- Ideal further development upside (STCA)
OUTSTANDING INVESTMENT ON TWO LOTS *Total building area is approx 2025sqm which includes 525 sqm of mezzanine.
*Total land area is approx. 1500sqm.
is set on two lots.
*High clearance warehouse.
*42 metre frontage to Gooch Street.
*Returning $76363 p.a. Lease expiring on the 8/9/2017. Two further options of three years.
*A sound investment with plenty of upside providing the investor with a opportunity to land back with the potential of future
3 Seperate Office / Warehouse to be offered seperately Located right on the boarder of Coburg and Hadfield these three high clearances office warehouses with on site car parking 79-81 South Street Hadfield * Total Building Area 570 sqm * Total Land Area 1045 sqm * Existing Office 150 sqm * 9 Off Street Car Parks
83 South Street * Total Building Area 337 sqm * Total Land Area 615 sqm * Existing Office 11 sqm * 6 Off Street Car Parks
85 South Street * Total Building Area 330 sqm * Total Land Area 615 sqm * 6 Off Street Car Parks
PROPERTY SOLD ANOTHER WANTED WE HAVE BUYERS WAITING!!! Great property on Main road, hard to get in tightly held position. Property features: -Building Area 1250m2 Approx. -Land Area 1472m2 Approx. -2 Roller Doors -Drive through access -Premium position -Sold Vacant possession