GormanKelly is pleased to offer 417 Whitehorse Road, Balwyn for Private Sale.
We believe the most outstanding aspects of this property include:
- Brand new two (2) storey building - Building area 468m² split into five (5) tenancies - Currently returning $256,974 net p.a. plus GST - Weighted Average Lease Expiry of 5.2 years - Tenants pay 100% of the building outgoings - Healthy rental increases (average 3.5%) - Land area 268m² / Zoned Commercial 1 - Over 250 car spaces in adjoining carparks - Located within Whitehorse Road, Balwyn Shopping Centre District
Prime Kew Corner With Incredible Potential The Savills CBD & Metropolitan Sales team is delighted to offer for sale this high profile corner retail/commercial building with adjoining 3-bedroom house located at 124-126 Edgevale Road & 122 Wellington Street, Kew.
This represents a rare opportunity to invest or occupy in one of Melbourne's most highly sought suburban locations.
Key features of this outstanding opportunity include;
- Prime corner retail / commercial building of 130sq m* previously used as a milk bar/cafe
- Potential for various uses including medical, office, retail (STCA)
- Adjoining newly renovated 3-bedroom...
THIS INVESTMENT TAKES THE CAKE GormanKelly in conjunction with Brindley Consulting is pleased to offer 601 Whitehorse Road, Surrey Hills for Sale.
A great affordable entry level commercial investment occupying a high exposure location in a tightly held retail shopping village situated within an affluent suburb and leased to a long standing business.
We believe the most outstanding aspects of this property include:
- Two-level retail shop/dwelling of 154m2 with rear access and parking; - Secure lease to “Hilltop Cakes” until August 2018 with no further options; - Currently returning $39,720 net p.a. plus outgoings; - S...
DOUBLE YOUR POTENTIAL Fantastic opportunity for owner occupiers and investors to purchase this double fronted shop and office to be offered with vacant possession. The property is ideally zoned Commercial 1 providing occupiers with a multitude of potential uses.
The Ultimate Retail Package > Stand out retail investment with 2 potential income streams > Long term established ground floor tenancy > Leased to Penny Henny BBQ Chicken > Rental: $55,400 pa* > Lease term: 5 years (commencing: 15/12/13) + options > First floor 1-2 bedroom apartment - currently vacant > Rental guarantee available $15,600 pa (conditions apply) > Combined forecasted rental: $71,000 pa > Fixed annual rental increases > Building area: 133 sqm approx. > Separate & secure off street carparking for 4 cars > Superb location close to major retailers including: TAB, Dan Murphy's, McDonald's, Drummond Golf & KFC...
LAND, BUILDING & PERMITS Unique opportunity for occupiers, investors and developers alike to acquire this main road retail/office. Offered with plans and permit for additional level comprising two bedroom dwelling with separate dining and living areas.
*Land Area: 200sqm (approx) *Building Area: 100sqm (approx) *Short term income: $24,720pa net plus GST
Located on the southern side of Canterbury Road within close proximity to Maling Road and Chatham Train Station.
FINELY BREWED INVESTMENT Perfectly presented café is the ideal addition to any investment portfolio. The recently renovated property features long term lease to this popular neighborhood establishment.
*Rent: $23,666 per annum + GST *5 + 5 + 5 + 5 Year lease (Comm. May 2013) *Building Area: 75sqm* *Land Area: 103sqm* *Ideal for self managed super funds
Located on the corner Mont Albert Road and Wells Street amongst a predominantly residential precinct, the property’s unique ‘one of a kind location’ is always in demand.
Realise the Potential A unique opportunity to purchase a 'raw' shop & dwelling with a large land content.
> Two level shop & dwelling of 144 sqm approx > Rear access and off street carparking > Enormous scope to add value (ie: increase building footprint - STPA) > To be sold with vacant possession > Land area: 280 sqm approx.
Kew East is located 8 kms east of the CBD. Bounded by Burke Road in the east and the Yarra River in the north. Kew East has a well educated population with a high proportion of people employed as managers, administrators and professionals.
The suburb is primarily residential in nature, wi...
Beg, Borrow or Steal to Buy This One GormanKelly is pleased to offer 3, 5 & 5A Theatre Place, Canterbury for sale via public auction on the 28th July 2011 at 12 noon to be sold in one line.
The property comprises a rare opportunity to secure a fully leased and recently refurbished substantial two level Victorian freehold within the affluent suburb of Canterbury. The property which is held in three separate titles to be sold in one line is made up of two ground floor retail tenancies at 3 and 5 Theatre Place with a first floor component at 5A Theatre Place which occupies the space above the two ground floor shops.
CANTERBURY GEM An outstanding opportunity to purchase this prime retail investment.
- Lease Term: Five (5) years plus Five (5) years.
- Rental: $61,985 pa net.
- Reviews: Annual to market.
- Two storey building of 95 square metres approx.
- Frontage of 15 metres approx.
Two Classic Investment Freeholds with scope to further develop (STCA)! 127 129 Maling Road, Canterbury is situated on the north western side of Maling Road, in the heart of the Maling Road shopping precinct.
Ideally located, each property offers rear access and is zoned Business 1.
127 MALING ROAD, CANTERBURY:
• Lessee: Maison on Maling (Homewares and Furniture)
• Current Term: Three (3) years
• Commencement: 1 Sept 2008
• Expiry: 31 August 2011
• Option: Three (3) years
• Rent: $51,500 pa GST (from 1 Sept 09)
• Outgoings: All paid by tenant
• Reviews: Set annual increases
• Building Area: 96 sqm approx
HIGHLY EXPOSED RETAIL PREMISES IN PROVEN BALWYN NORTH LOCATION CBRE Melbourne Strip Retail Investments are delighted to present for sale Shop 3, 74 Doncaster Road, Balwyn North - a high quality retail investment in a bustling and vibrant retail location.
Key highlights of this prime commercial offering include:-
- Zero vacancies in the strip
- High volume of foot traffic from local schools and adjacent public carpark
- Potential market rent $48,000* net per annum plus outgoings and GST
- Located in the heart of the bustling Balwyn North Shopping Village, near a variety of successful retailers including Amcal, Baker's Delight, Australia Post and ...
DRIVE YOUR DEVELOPMENT UPWARD ONE CORNER, TWO PROPERTIES GormanKelly is pleased to offer 428-430 Canterbury Road, Surrey Hills for sale by auction.
This prime offering provides an opportunity to secure a high exposure corner site comprising two properties on two Titles.
Other features of this outstanding property include: * 428 Canterbury Road – single storey brick showroom/office, offered with vacant possession plus billboard rental income * 430 Canterbury Road – corner site with improvements, currently returning a total income of $51,750 net per annum plus GST (Demolition clause) * Onsite parking & rear access via rear laneway * Total land area...