Medium Density Residential Development Site On behalf of the vendor, CBRE is pleased to present 487-493 Pacific Highway, Asquith. An opportunity to acquire a large residential development site located conveniently within Sydney Upper North Shore.
The key highlights of this property include:
- Land Area of 3,084* sqm
- Raw Site
- Zoned R3 medium density residential
- 10.5 metre building height
- 4 houses in one line
- Minutes from Hornsby Town Centre, Westfield & TAFE
- Direct access to Asquith Train Station, Coles & local schools
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION, Harry Ahmad - Strathfield Partners SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION by Harry Ahmad - Strathfield Partners
Perfectly positioned on the high side within easy access to elite local schools, eateries, amenities and a mere 300m to Asquith Railway Station, this exceptional opportunity includes 31 residential units and 2 basements.
* Exceptional boutique development site * DA Approved for 31 residential units * Designed by renowned Gelder Architects * Panoramic area and district views achievable * Conveniently positioned close to local amenities * 300m to Asquith Railway Station * Plans available upon request
Hornsby Commercial Investment JLL is pleased to offer 6 Dural Street, Hornsby for sale via Expressions of Interest.
Property highlights include:
- Site area: 506 sqm*
- Zoned B4 Mixed Use under the Hornsby LEP 2013
- FSR 3:1
- 350m* from Hornsby Station
- 500m* from Westfield Hornsby
On behalf of Hornsby Shire Council
FOR SALE VIA EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
CLOSING 3PM (AEST) WEDNESDAY, 2ND SEPTEMBER 2015
FANASTIC FACILITY WITH IDEAL LOCATION 2-6 Salisbury Road, Hornsby provides an industrial building (1909 sqm) currently being utilised by a food manufacturing company on 3930 sqm land. This is a prime site for manufacturing and storage and has plently of room for further development. A fantastic facility that will appeal to Owner Occupiers, tenants and investors.
Please further information please contact David Inkster on (02) 9680 3300.
SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!!
Prime Corner Site! Unique opportunity to acquire this large corner site with tremendous exposure being close to Hornsby CBD, Westfield and both Hornsby and Waitara Railway Stations. Currently 4 warehouse buildings plus office on 5 blocks of land.
The town planning is flexible with usages such as Bulky Goods, Shop Top Housing, Car Dealerships, Neighbourhood Shops, Hardware & Building Supplies listed as permissible uses.
* High profile corner location * Total of 5 blocks * Large site area - 2363 sqm (approx.) * Opposite McDonalds * Pacific Highway frontage 40 metres plus * Zoned B6 E...