Farming and Lifestyle Opportunities - Last Remaining Lot The last remaining freehold property offered for sale across the Atherton Tablelands, Lot 229 Mareeba-Dimbulah Road is offered for sale by Colliers International in Cairns.
- 74.81ha* of cleared rural land
- Understood to have been previously under sugar cane
- Substantially fenced
- Further improvements include older style barracks, ex-tobacco barn
- Access via a 2 lane bitumen road
- Current Pongamia plantation with trees aged between 1-2 years*
- Irrigation infrastructure incl. electric pumps, ELI gravel filter system and underground lines.
- Electricity connected, water provide...
ATHERTON INDUSTRIAL LOT Located in Atherton’s prime industrial estate this 5247m² block is fully fenced and is on the corner of Albrecht Street and Maxwell Crescent giving your business prominent exposure.
The allotment has the potential to be subdivided into 3 or 4 lots giving you an excellent return on your investment.
There is an office and amenities block on the allotment which houses toilets and storage area.
This is an excellent investment and you attention is recommended.
For more details contact the Exclusive Marketing Agent Richie Cahill or email direct from this website.
Receivers Sale - Investment Offering in Atherton Knight Frank is pleased to offer for your consideration 15 Albrecht Street, Tolga, Atherton 4882.
The property situated in Tolga on the Atherton Tableland in Far North Queensland. Tolga is located approximately 355 kilometres* north west of Townsville and approximately 94 kilometres* south west of Cairns.
15 Albrecht Street is a commercial facility located on 5,567 sqm* of Heavy Industry zoned land. The property is improved with 197 sqm* of showroom/office located to the front of the property with a workshop of 298 sqm* located to the rear. The property has an additional 63 sqm* awning ar...
Farming & Lifestyle Opportunities - 1 of 2 Parcels Remaining One of two remaining freehold properties offered for sale across the Atherton Tablelands, L113 Leadingham Creek Road is offered for sale by Colliers International Cairns.
- 51.7Ha of rural land on one title
- Currently under Pongamia trees
- Substantially fenced
- Electricity connected, water provided by irrigation
One of two remaining properties offered as part of a larger portfolio of 126.51Ha*. A total of 110ML* across separate water allocations is also on offer.
Under instruction from John Shanahan & Ginette Muller of FTI Consulting as Receivers & Managers appointed.