Landmark DA Approved Residential Development Site - DA approved for 164 apartments
- Mix: 63 x 1br, 95 x 2br and 6 x 3br apartments
- Highly efficient floor plates
- 250m* walk to Arncliffe Railway Station
- 16 minutes* by train to Sydney CBD
- DA architectural design by award-winning SJB architects
- Ability to commence pre-sales onsite immediately & construction in June 2016
- Impressive site area of 5,790sq m*
Prime Commercial Offering - FSR: 2.85:1 In a highly prized location no more than minutes to the airport, this is a superb opportunity for the small business owner or investor seeking an opportunity in a much sought-after light industrial, inner city precinct.
* Currently an established mechanical workshop * Metres to Wolli Creek residential complex * Easy access to train, major arterial roads
SOLD BY Victor Kelly 0419 212 810 LARGE LAND AREA approximately 664sqm, EXTRA WIDE FRONTAGE approximately 12.1m. This fabulous site has many variations and possibilities for redevelopment which are all subject to Council approvals. According to the Municipality of Rockdale Council; the zoning is B4 Mixed Use, Floor Space Ratio is 2.5:1 For Mixed use. (strata shops & units) and Building Height is 9m (maximum 3 floors) this may offer fabulous views from the upper floors.
LOCATION: Bexley is an oasis nestled in the inner west, Bexley is a sought-after suburb with wide streets and grand homes with parklands surrounding its boun...
Occupy or Develop! 1,802m² Land Area 90B Highgate Street, Bexley is a unique opportunity that is suitable for an owner-occupier or developer.
* Currently occupied by Nurses on Wheels
* Ample onsite parking approx 20 spaces
* Existing building provides ample amenities including office and storage space over approximately 600m² on ground floor and approximately 500m² mezzanine
* Zone R2 - Low Density Residential
* Onsite residence of approximately 100m² currently tenanted
* Combined approximate annual rental of $137,680.00
* Suitable for childcare, community facilities, dual occupancies and education es...
BOUTIQUE DA APPROVED SITE * 2 Separate buildings * 4 Units per floor * Mixture of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments * Most units are North facing * Majority of the apartments have views to the City and Botany Bay * Half basement excavation * An abundance of security parking * Section 96 ready to be lodged to utilise 100% of the FSR and provide additional bedrooms to all units * Total of 43 units plus 1 retail
North, Park facing Boutique Development Site An incredible opportunity to secure a prime boutique development site offering incredible amenity in an excellent location:
• North facing development site, with majority of units with Northerly aspect overlooking John Curtin Reserve
• Excellent unit mix, with majority apartments 2 bedroom units
• Boutique site of 19 apartments
• Excellent amenity, within 200m of Mascot retail strip
• Tremendous transport links, with major bus services within 1 minute walk, and Mascot train station within 10 minutes walk
The property is being offered for sale via Expression of inter...
Investment Opportunity With Future Potential Tightly held, first time offered to the market. Currently leased and the potential to suit a wide range of uses S.T.C.A.
Large warehouse facility complete with mezzanine office, reception area, toilets and kitchenette.
- Zoning B1
- Land Area 769sqm (approx) with 15.24m frontage
- Free standing building
- Warehouse area 348sqm, office area 33sqm (total floor area: 381sqm)
- Driveway access to rear yard and multiple parking
Located in a prominent, popular and central position with great access to the M5 and Port Botany.
SOLD 42 Church Avenue, Mascot presents one of the few remaining opportunities to secure a large, mixed use, residential development site in one of Sydney's strongest and most ideally located development residential precincts.
The site is currently 100% leased as an industrial estate. This site is located opposite both Mascot Train Station and future Mascot Town Centre and will permit large scale development. This site is arguably the best positioned site within the precinct.
? Site Area 11,102sqm*
? Zoning B4 Mixed Use
? FSR 3.2:1
? Mascot Station Urban Activation Precinct
R4 High Density - 612sqm land Located in a quiet Street, this property is priced to sell quick, Zoned R4 High Density under Rockdale City Council, this property has a 3/4 bedroom updated home with a further self contained room & bathroom out the back, the property will not last at this price ONLY $1,150,000
MASCOT DEVELOPMENT SITE * D.A. lodged for 12 very large units
* All units with 2 parking spaces
* All units with extra storage
* Large commercial space facing Botany Road
* Most units with sunny aspect
* Best location in Mascot
* Next door to Mascot shops
* Transport right at door
* Potential to increase number of units (STCA)
* Great boutique development
SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER - RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE - 1,665M2 (approx) * Zoned "R4 High Density Residential" * Three (3) lots combined (3 residential cottages) * Passing income $70,867 pa + one vacancy * Opposite shopping centre and Council car park * Easy access to Hurstville, Kogarah & Rockdale * Rare opportunity to capitalise on demanding residential market * Over 60 meter frontage * Regular bus services to Rockdale Railway station * WILL BE SOLD
EXCELLENT INVESTMENT PLUS POTENTIAL Unique opportunity to acquire this secure fully leased investment property with high traffic exposure and a long term blue chip commercial tenant. 3 independent tenants including the commercial shop (area approx 80sqm) with current long term lease expiring August 2014 plus further option. The two residential rear self contained flats are on expired leases. Total gross annual return approx $59,000 p/a with some outgoings paid by the commercial tenant. Side drive access to multiple car parking plus vacant land at rear which may suit possible further re-development potential (subject to council ...
One of Metropolitan Sydney's Most Strategically Significant Development Sites Highly prominent location with extensive frontage to Princes Highway. Developers and owner occupiers alike can exploit a genuinely rare opportunity to potentially develop a scheme adjoining the site approved for the development of the largest proposed IKEA store in the southern hemisphere.
The vendor is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI’s) on either of the following bases:
• The entirety of the vacant property fronting the Princes Highway, amounting to 4,318 sqm*; or
• A portion of that property comprising less than 4,318 sqm.
• In either case, subject to subdivision
Development Site - Bexley Prime Residential Development in prime Cul De Sac location nearby and adjacent to Forest Road Intersection.
- Two adjoining properties to be sold together
- Walking distance from multiple schools, shops and transport
- Prime site with rear access via Kingsland Road South
- 1044sqm approximately, Land area
- Auction on 21 November 2015, if not sold prior
- Rare Opportunity
From Little Things Big Things Grow Located near the intersection of O'Riordan Street and Qantas Drive, minutes to Sydney Airport and walking distance to Mascot Train Station. Surrounded by new commercial and residential developments in the heart of a very fast changing suburb, this property offers a great opportunity.
Currently mixed use zoning.
Leased for $35,000 per annum. Expires Jan 2015.
Level block of land. Size is approximately 493sqm
Raw Development Site 1068m2 Exceptionally positioned within 15mins walk to Mascot Station within easy access to local shops, schools and amenities is this unique development opportunity in a highly sought after precinct.
* 2 houses for sale in 1 line * Live now and build later * Exceptional position close to amenities * Superb development opportunity stca * Builders, developers and investors take note! * Land Size: 1,068m2 * FSR: 2:1
14 room boarding house, each room self contained Located within close proximity to the airport, the Sydney CBD & the inner city's educational precinct this 'proven cash cow' truly will impress. With a variety of room sizes and accordingly room rates 6 Bridge Street, Tempe offers the astute investor or operator the opportunity of taking advantage of a going concern boarding house in a definite growth area.
Currently returning approx $200,000 per annum with an opportunity to increase with in house management. Facilities include, outdoor entertaining area (opportunity for communal BBQ area) and coin operated laundry facilities.
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY (STCA) * Site area 1,017m2 (approx) * Zoned 'IN2 Light Industrial' * Direct access off Rockdale Plaza Drive * Ideal level block * Suit storage, yard or development (STCA) * Floor space ration (FSR) 1:1 * Conveniently located metres to Rockdale Plaza, Bunnings & Fitness First * Easy access to Princes Hwy, West Botany St, M5, Air Port & Port Botany
Sought After South Sydney! Knight Frank is pleased to offer for sale this sought after industrial land parcel in South Sydney.
The site is ideally located on the northern side of Henderson St directly opposite Turrella train station enabling direct access to a labour pool. Further benefiting the site is its close proximity to Port Botany, Sydney Airport and the M5 motorway and Southern-Cross Drive. The site is bounded by Wolli Creek with Turrella Reserve and Girrawheen Park opposite the site.
This large land parcel is ideal for owner occupiers seeking to build their perfect facility or for the astute developer to c...