RENOVATE, INVEST OR DEVELOP BY THE BEACH - LET YOUR CREATIVITY LOOSE With front and rear street frontages, 3 titles (2 to rear street), a minute from the beach, existing food use and very flexible Commercial 1 zoning, this character shop and dwelling offers a fantastic opportunity for renovators, builders, investors and small developers (sta).
Easy off street parking from Bleakhouse Lane at the rear and the city tram at the front door are further enhanced by abundant street parking nearby.
All of the attractions of Albert Park are within easy reach and the property has a deep front awning for shade on balmy summer afternoons.
RARE LARGE SHOP AND DWELLING IN THE HEART OF ALBERT PARK - LUCKY 88! Renovators, Investors and Occupiers must all inspect this rare opportunity to occupy and invest or work in this outstanding location. Already providing separate rear access to an upstairs apartment with excellent car access, with 2 bathrooms and 2 kitchens in place, this offers an almost unique chance for a dual occupancy commercial and residential application in a blue chip location. Shops, cafes, transport and recreational facilities are all a short walk from the front door. Large rooms offer many options for either commercial or residential use in a Commercial 1 zone. Inspect Saturdays as ...
Freehold Investment Opportunity in Albert Park - AUCTION THIS SATURDAY 18/06/16 This unique solid brick building with all its Melbourne & Parisian charm provides a wonderful opportunity for an investor or owner occupier in the exclusive Mills Street Village of Albert Park. Offered as a vacant possession & surrounded by diverse boutique businesses the opportunity is overflowing with retail & commercial appeal.
The home of Bonjour until June the opportunity affords:
• Absolute prime Melbourne location
• Beautifully refurbished solid
interior with soaring wood panel
ceilings, hand crafted plaster walls
& a genuine Parisian atmosphere
WHAT A CUTIE! AFFORDABLE SHOP/DWELLING IN THE VILLAGE This delightful period-style shop dwelling is located in the tightly held thriving Albert Park shopping strip and is a perfect opportunity for investors or owner occupiers. Offering good frontage and period features such as polished boards, high ceilings and marble mantels, there is also rear access to a manageable yard. An ideal opportunity to occupy, lease out, improve or add (sta) or convert to a separate shop and town apartment (sta) in a wonderful location. Zoned Commercial 1. Inspect Wednesdays 5.15pm to 5.45pm
ALBERT PARK'S MOST AFFORDABLE SHOP ? A modern lock up shop with a basement car park and storage cage on title just waiting for your business to move in or to lease out. Currently let on a monthly tenancy so you can either lease it long term or move in. Includes extraction for food use already installed. A stroll to the local primary school, on the tram stop to town or a walk to Albert Park Lake and the light rail.
BEAUTIFULLY FITTED - WALK RIGHT IN OR LEASE OUT A superbly presented modern shopfront previously used as a real estate office but suitable for a myriad of uses and ready to occupy with no further fit out works. Features include full glass display windows, lighting, partitions, kitchenette, data cabling, air conditioning, basement car space and storage cage, rear courtyard and toilets maintained by the building manager.
2 Bed Edwardian Sandwiched Between St Vincents Gardens & Albert Park Village This extremely well presented single storey terrace benefits from Business 1 zoning which allows you as of right to mix business with pleasure or as a straight out home or office - the choice is yours.
Whatever way you view it an outstanding opportunity for a shrewd property investor.
STUNNING STAND-ALONE INVESTMENT IN ALBERT PARK SECURELY LET FOR 3 YEARS AT $88,000 PA NET WITH FUTURE POTENTIAL (STA)
Set just off Victoria Avenue and enjoying a sunny northern orientation this magnificent building comprises: 275sqm approx of offices plus security, leafy garden outlook from every room, multiple car access via roller door, boardroom, fully fitted kitchen, gourmet BBQ for those lazy Friday afternoons and shower facilities.
All prices, rents and outgoings are quoted exclusive of GST. The Purchaser, Tenant or Occupant will be liable to pay the GST if applicable. An interested party is at all times res...
A PRETTY AND AFFORDABLE INVESTMENT PLUS FUTURE POTENTIAL INVEST THEN OCCUPY OR DEVELOP/EXTEND IN THE FUTURE WITH THE BONUS OF 2 STREET FRONTAGES IN THIS SUPERB LOCATION WITH MIXED USE POSSIBILITIES.
This attractive 2 storey Victorian brick terrace is currently leased but offers a multitude of future possibilities. Located opposite Albert Park Primary school in Albert Park shopping village and with close proximity to the beach, MSAC and South Melbourne Market. Excellent rear street access and multiple parking off Victoria Lane Land 149sqm approx. and leased at $40,000 pa plus outgoings.
Continue to lease out whilst you plan to extend or develop fu...
ENTRY PRICE RETAIL SITE This little retail site is looking for something a bit different. It previously housed a kids' art school and tea shop, there is air con and access to mechanical ventilation in place, plus a basement car space and storage cage. The strip caters to the local parents with the primary school up the street and several health and allied health businesses already in the group of shops. Bring your imaginative streak!
ALBERT PARK THRILLER - OCCUPY, INVEST, DEVELOP LONG RUNNING VIDEO PREMISES AND REAR BARN SET FOR NEXT EPISODE. Superbly situated between Albert Park Village and the beach offering period warehouse appeal to Gatehouse Lane. Both commercial and residential users will find this an enticing proposition with loads of potential for many uses.
* Monthly tenant paying $71,809 pa plus ogs and gst * Deep site with wide rear frontage and roller door access * Commercial 1 Zone suits mixed development (sta) * Land 239 sqm approx. * Building 268 sqm approx.
NOTE - TO BE SOLD AS A GOING CONCERN FOR GST PURPOSES
Retail or Office in Superb Albert Park Location (with residential potential) In a lovely leafy location, this two storey retail/office of approx 232sqm is now available and will suit a variety of uses, including office, retail, beauty, medical (STCA), and much more. Presently extensively fitted for spa and therapeutic use. Ideal for part residential use with large upstairs rooms and separate amenities and a rear deck. Only metres from the heart of Albert Park village with ample public transport nearby. Additional inclusions:
* Air Conditioning * Parking, both off street and ample on street parking * Security alarm
ICONIC CBD LEGAL PRECINCT FREEHOLD – FIRST TIME OFFERED IN OVER 30 YEARS 259 William Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
A striking and classically styled 4-level freehold CBD commercial building of 912sqm*
Highly prominent position on highly trafficked western side of William Street, boasting a substantial street frontage as well as rear access from Wicklow Lane.
Leased until 2020 (no options) to prestigious legal firm ‘Galbally & O’Bryan Lawyers’ (Est. 1935)
Outstanding ceiling heights and natural light, providing potential for future refurbishment or alternative uses (incl. retail)**
Situated in the heart of the CBD Legal Precinct, immediately adjacent to ...
SUPERB STANDALONE OFFICE BUILDING 9-11 PALMERSTON CRESCENT, SOUTH MELBOURNE
* Corner site: 476 sqm (approx.)
* Building area: 711 sqm (approx.)
* Well-appointed two level fitted office building with on-site car parking
* Offered with vacant possession
* Zoning: Commercial 1
* Exclusive Domain Road and Shrine/St Kilda Road precinct
* Strategically located less than 500m (approx.) from new Domain train station
* Proven location for an array of development outcomes (STCA)
* Enormous upside
* Occupy, invest or develop
Rare CBD Freehold - Office / Residential - Immaculate CBD laneway building - Oasis between QV and Carlton Gardens - Ideal for occupation as an office, home or both - Gross building area approx. 200sqm, inc. terrace - Magnificent interior design - Large level 1 terrace and ground floor courtyard - Integral garage for one car - Ready to occupy - Ideal for owner occupiers or investors/SMSF
OFFERED FOR SALE VIA INTERNATIONAL EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING 27th OCTOBER AT 4PM (AEDT) Historic and Iconic Asset - Highly acclaimed architectural design, exceptional quality improvements and modern office accommodation with a 3-star NABERS Energy Rating
Compelling Investment Opportunity - 2.5 year leaseback to the ANZ Bank, with select heritage areas subject to a 99 year perpetual leasehold - Allows for valuable time to plan a repositioning strategy for this iconic asset
Prominent Corner Location - Positioned on the corner of Collins and Queen Streets - Prime Western Core CBD Location
For sale via international expression of interest closing 4pm 27th October 2016
PORT MELBOURNE CORPORATE OFFICE Situated within the Port IT Business Park, this two (2) level corporate office provides flexibility to the astute owner/occupier or investor.
Building features include;
- Total building area: 390sqm*.
- Ground floor office area: 192sqm*.
- First floor office area: 198sqm*.
- Light and bright office.
- Equipped with bathroom and kitchen amenity.
- Ample on-site car parking.
- Two (2) separate titles.
- Short-term holding income.
HIGH EXPOSURE, OPEN PLAN OFFICE This immaculate office is located on the corner of Turner and Hall Street. The open plan layout has good natural light with three walls for floor to ceiling windows. There is a kitchenette and a balcony. The services include two toilets and a shower.
The office is in the Port I.T. Business Estate which has two cafes and on-site parking.
LEASE EXPIRY DECEMBER 2019 - HIGH YIELD - GOOD TENANT Located in the popular Port IT Business Estate this ground floor, corner office is fully featured with a range of meeting rooms a board room and open plan area. It has front and rear entrances.
The current lease expires in December 2019 and has 2 further options.
Strategic Strata - Occupy or Invest Centrally located in Melbourne's CBD, this prime strata office offering is situated within one of the city's best performing strata office buildings - 131 Queen Street.
Boasting an outstanding location in proximity to some of Melbourne's most credited locales, 131 Queen Street features attractive period architecture, tastefully refurbished interiors topped off by the picturesque and award winning rooftop garden.
• 105* sqm of fitted office space, ready for occupation
• Ultimate flexibility for an owner occupier or astute investor
• Offered with Vacant Possessio...
INVEST, SET AND FORGET Sensational opportunity to acquire two (2) adjoining offices with a single lease covenant in the remarkable and fully refurbished McPhersons Building.
• New 3+3+3 year lease - commenced August 2015
• Net return of $115,920 (plus GST) per annum, with fixed annual increases
• Plus earn up to an additional $20,000 per annum from the secure basement car spaces
• Tenant pays all usual outgoings
• Fully fitted offices, including light filled private courtyard
• Five (5) secure car spaces included
• Superb and complete refurbishments completed to parent development, now incorporates; Fitne...
Perpetual Property in its Finest Form Landmark heritage building exceptionally located on the corner of Bourke and William Streets in the heart of the Melbourne CBD. 520 Bourke Street boasts high quality Victorian architecture and rich historical significance with a substantial NLA of 5,717sqm*.
This is a prime opportunity for an astute investor or owner occupier to reposition this asset and command an iconic presence in the ever flourishing CBD precinct.
• Commanding building exposure at the intersection of Bourke and William Streets
• Landmark six (6) level CBD freehold
• Total Net Lettable Area: 5,717 sqm*
• Rare i...
Trophy Investment with Residential Upside Knight Frank is delighted to offer this magnificent property for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 28th September at 4pm.
The key property features are as follows:
- Quality 6 level office building of 4,767sqm* plus 104 car spaces
- Estimated fully leased net income of $1.733m* per annum
- The property offers refurbishment, value add or redevelopment potential up to 60 metres (STCA)
- Exceptional location with magnificent views over Albert Park lake and Melbourne CBD and close to the thriving Clarendon Street retail precinct
- Zoned Commercial 1 with land area of 1,...
Outstanding Port Melbourne Office/Warehouse - Building Area: 185 sqm*
- First Floor Partitioned Offices with Heating and Cooling
- High Clearance Warehouse
- Ground Floor Showroom
- Container Height Roller Shutter Door
- Three (3) Phase Power
- Excellent access to the West Gate Freeway and City link.
Exciting South Melbourne Investment Opportunity with future upside (STCA) - Building Area of 740 sqm*
- Fully fitted first floor office
- Ground floor office/showroom with rear roller door access
- Fully leased building with passing rental income of $105,928 + GST and outgoings per annum approx.
- Eight (8) onsite car spaces
- Capital City 1 Zone
- Prime South Melbourne location with a short walk to South Melbourne market and Bay Street Port Melbourne retail shopping
- Direct access to the Westgate Freeway, City Link and Melbourne CBD via Montague Street.
PRIME INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT WITH A 6.8% YIELD This property is located in the Port IT Business Estate which has two on-site cafes and multiple car parks. This estate is only moments from the Westgate Freeway and CBD.
The property has a fully fitted office on the first floor and a low clearance warehouse on the ground. The offices have a range of meeting rooms and there are multiple power and data points. The clear span warehouse has a single roller door. This building was built in 2010.
The tenant Eltek, is a world leader in high-efficiency power electronics and energy conversion. As a global corporation, Eltek has customers in m...
30 Inkerman St - SOLD. 71 Inkerman St - AVAILABLE Uniquely positioned properties boasting permits for individual boutique residential developments, in a renowned & eclectic city fringe lifestyle precinct.
71 Inkerman Street, St Kilda - AVAILABLE
Versatile regular shape site with rear road access currently leased short term to hand car wash café and detailing operator. An existing planning permit for a boutique development project of 22 x two bedroom apartments highly favours residential apartment developers, among other possibilities.
- 379sqm* site area
- 10.4m* frontage to Inkerman St & rear road
- Mixed Use zoning
- Existing comme...
OWN YOUR OWN RETAIL STRIP 328-362 Clarendon Street; 49 & 55-69 Emerald Hill Place & 244-246 Park Street, South Melbourne
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 15 April 2015
- Extremely rare offering of entire block from Bank Street to Park Street (100 metres frontage*) - 15 retail tenancies, 2 office tenancies & 10 residential tenancies - fully leased & on a single title with potential for subdivision (stca) - Staggered lease expiry with many rents arguably below market - Site area of 2,761sqm with further development potential (stca) - Estimated net income of $1,146,555 p.a.* + GST as at 30 June 201...