Yanakie VIC 3960
- Rural / Farming
- 50.53 ha
- For Sale, by Expression of Interest
Elders is pleased to present for sale 'Burrendah', a prestigious rural estate on the spectacular Bass Strait coastline, enjoying absolute beach frontage and private access to the beauty of Corner Inlet.
Situated near the coastal township of Yanakie in South Gippsland Victoria, 'Burrendah' occupies a versatile 50.53 hectare* (124.86 acre*) holding, in one of the region's most picturesque coastal locations. The exclusive property boasts a meticulously presented Hamptons style home, quality farm improvements, an abundance of natural water supply and highly productive land suited to a range of agricultural, eco-tourism and recreational endeavours.
Positioned in an unrivalled coastal setting, 'Burrendah' enjoys phenomenal panoramic views, privacy and seclusion, further adding to the appeal of the holding. Uninterrupted ocean vistas spanning through to the incredible mountainous peaks of Wilsons Promontory National Park, provides one of the most spectacular backdrop settings.
'Burrendah' is regarded as one of the region's most distinguished lifestyle holdings, with properties of this nature rarely presenting themselves to market.
- Total land area: 50.53 hectares* (124.86 acres*)
- Exceptional five-bedroom Hamptons style home positioned in an enviable coastal setting offering opulent living, panoramic ocean vistas, in addition to a double brick cellar, two garages and established gardens
- Quality farm improvements including a fully enclosed steel machinery shed and timber cattle yards
- Abundance of natural water supply via three expansive catchment dams, further complemented with 88,000* litres of rainwater storage
- Heavy carrying loam soils, improved pastures and outstanding fertiliser history
- Level to gently undulating topography
- Centralised laneway system and excellent fencing
- Highly versatile land ideally suited to livestock grazing and horticultural pursuits
- Private direct beach access for boating, fishing and other recreational endeavours
- Secure 882mm* or 35 inches* average annual rainfall
- Unrivalled ocean views overlooking Corner Inlet through to the mountain silhouette of Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Located 6.5km* from Yanakie, 26km* south east of Foster, 57km* south east of Leongatha, 60km* south east of Inverloch and 192km* from Melbourne CBD.
To be sold by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 2nd December 2021, 4pm
A comprehensive Information Memorandum is available upon request
* denotes approximately