Willowdale Shopping Centre Denham Court NSW 2565
- 22,650 m²
High Performing Coles Anchored Neighbourhood Centre
Willowdale Shopping Centre is a brand new Coles anchored Neighbourhood Shopping Centre that is strategically located in the thriving South West Sydney growth corridor, 50km from Sydney CBD and 30km from Parramatta.
The 5,446 square metre Neighbourhood Shopping Centre is anchored by a full-line Coles supermarket incorporating a Liquorland store. Since trading commenced October 2017, the Centre has recorded strong sales growth. The 4,445 square metre Coles and Liquorland tenancy is currently secured by an industry leading net lease structure, supported by 11 complimentary specialty tenants comprising largely non-discretionary retailers and services.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a premium Metropolitan Sydney Neighbourhood Shopping Centre. The Centre will benefit from unprecedented economic drivers that are forecast to subsequently boost the performance of this asset.
- Industry leading Coles net lease and percentage rent structure.
- 82% of GLA secured by Coles and Liquorland.
- WALE by income 10.87 years.
- 100% fully leased Neighbourhood Shopping Centre.
- MTA Population projected to increase to 53,500 people by 2031, representing an average annual growth rate of 12.6%^
- 82% of income secured by national or chain retailers.
- MTA Food and liquor expenditure forecast to grow to $467.6 million by 2031, representing an average annual growth rate of 16.4%^
- Affluent catchment area, household income 6.4% above the National Average^
- Future development opportunity with 1,659sqm pad site on title.
- Fully leased net income $1,962,886 per annum.
*All figures contained herein are approximate
^Location IQ May 2019
For Sale by Expressions of Interest Closing Wednesday 5 June at 2pm (AEST)
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||05/06/2019 12:00|
|Recipient name||James Wilson|
|Date Sold||2 Jul 2019|
|Floor Area||22,650 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Last updated||7 May 2019|