Unit 2, 28 Glenwood Drive, THORNTON NSW 2322
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Oct 2016
Highly Functional Warehouse with Good Access
The property is located on the northern side of Glenwood Drive, within the popular Thornton Industrial Estate. The property benefits from close proximity to major arterial roads including the New England Highway, the Pacific Highway, the Hunter Expressway and the M1 Pacific Motorway.
The subject property comprises an attractive industrial strata unit featuring a functional warehouse with dual roller door access and a two level office facility, together with four designated car spaces.
• Located within the Thornton Industrial Estate
• Solid concrete panel wall construction
• Total building area 467sqm (approx.)
• Mezzanine storage 83sqm (approx.)
• Dual roller door access
• 5.2m clearance to the eaves
• Good vehicle access with ample on-site parking
• Easy access to major arterial roads including the New England Highway, the Pacific Highway, the Hunter Expressway and the M1 Pacific Motorway
• Zoned B5 Business Development under Maitland Local Environment Plan 2011
For Sale - $420,000 plus GST
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Unit 2, 28 Glenwood Drive THORNTON