TURNERS FLAT NSW 2440
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
YOUR OWN PRIVATE VALLEY
Set in a private valley of its own, is this wonderful fertile farm!
The property features:
- Located only 25 minutes from Kempsey, 45 minutes from South West Rocks beaches & 35 minutes from Crescent Head beaches.
- 60Ha or 150acres
- Five smaller paddocks all equipped with electric fences
- Six dams, three of which are spring fed ready to water livestock
- Capable of running up to 30 breeders
- Timber resource
- Steel stockyards with a high quality cattle crush & steel loading ramp
- Large shedding suitable for up to 6 vehicles/trailers
- Ideal 2 bedroom solar powered home, featuring a very new 450 watt solar only installed in the middle of 2015 & is very capable of running a large 12 volt fridge
- Gas hot water throughout the house & gas for cooking up a storm!
- The whole house is wired with 240 volt and 12 volt lighting
- Orchard behind the home, containing an exceptional range of 70 fruit trees, some varieties include; Lemons, Tangellos, Loquat, Mulberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Dragon Fruit, Davidson Plum, Macadamia, Apricot, Grumichama, Plum, Bay Leaf, Jaboticaba, Coffee Rosemary, Passionfruit & Mango.
Come & book your inspection today!
Property Code: 616
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information