TINGALPA QLD 4173
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- 52 - 292m²
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Mar 2017
SALE / LEASE OPPORTUNITIES
* Office / retail lease opportunities from 25m2 - 292m2
* Food outlets available 25m2 & 66m2 respectively
* Strata title sale opportunities
* Owner occupy and multi tenanted lots available
* Superbly appointed throughout with fabulous exposure to busy Wynnum Road, Tingalpa
* Be a part of the highly successful Tingalpa Central complex
Tingalpa Central is a superb mixed use development capturing fabulous exposure to Wynnum Road, Tingalpa. Anchored by the first Coffee Club drive through, the final stage fronting Wynnum Road comprises a range of lease opportunities from 25m2 - 292m2. Competitive priced these tenancies have been finished off to the highest of standards and offer a contemporary flare not usually seen in such a development.
Sales opportunities exist to purchase Lots 23 and 26 respectively. Lot 23 is a 292m2 strata and is ideal for an owner / occupier or investor. Lot 26 is a 213m2 multi tenanted investment comprising three tenancies, two of which have brand new three by three year leases in place.
Open days for leasing enquiries will be held on Saturday April 30, Saturday May 07, Saturday 14 May and Saturday 21 May, 2016 from 10am to 12 noon. FREE COFFEE CLUB COFFEE
Contact Robert Finlay, Jared Doyle or Jonathon Jones for further details or to arrange an inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information