Timberyard Way Bibra Lake WA 6163
- Rural / Farming
- 16,582 m²
- For Sale, $2,200,000 Plus GST
ESTABLISHED GRAIN TRADING - HANDLING - EXPORT BUSINESS
- Grain trading, handling and export business for sale which has established a near new facility designed to store and containerise grain for export.
- Built in 2018, the complex features 6 x 450 tonne Chief Silos and conveyors, 28m weighbridge, office and grain sampling facilities on a 16,582 square metre leasehold site with large sealed hardstand area.
- A long-term lease is in place with options to extend until 2038.
- Located close to port with room for expansion and further development.
- A transport fleet consisting of 4 x prime movers and 6 x trailers are available separately for sale.
- The facility is export approved and registered with Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment and has modern laboratory equipment for grain testing and analysis.
- Ideally suited to a producer or grain trader looking to export high value grains, pulses and seeds by 20ft and 40ft sea container or local processor / brewer.
- Saavy operators will benefit from over $4m made in capital investment since 2018 for the construction of the complex and purchase of plant and machinery.
|Floor Area||16,582 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||29 Oct 2020|